16 replies to this topic

#1 samuelwong7

samuelwong7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 04:39 PM

hi everyone.

I am starting to feel a slow down my my leveling.

I am currently doing the bounty quest about Grand Peco, Harpy, Goat and sleeper.

I repeat it like 2 times a day and i feel slow.

is there a monster with my skill, i can kill faster and make some Zeny?

I run out of Zeny to just buying white pot soon

I already have a Vend account so i can buy cheaper pot.

But still..... money go out faster then it comes in.

so Q1 will be where I should be staying from lv 92-lv99?

Q2, equipment.... i find Eden free equipment is very good on status and its free....

i hardly find anything to replace it without paying over 100,000,000 a piece.

Can anyone suggest me my next replace target?

Thank you very much on helping.

Here is my status and equipments.

Sorry guys I dont know how to post image in this forum

please click to see the pic.

http://holland.pk/v1kzsbf7

#2 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 May 2016 - 04:48 PM

Go to the Hypnotist in Prontera and reset your skill build. Get rid of Demon Bane and replace it with Spear Quicken 10. You can also drop some STR and a little bit of VIT to pump up your AGI and LUK to go agi-spear build (use Berserk Potions too). To make things easier, pick up a Crescent Scythe if you can manage the funds to make your leveling life easier. Using a 2-handed spear will double your HC damage, and since Glast Heim is spotlighted Dark Priest leveling will be a cakewalk with low end gears.

#3 jochy

jochy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:00 PM

no reason to have 90 str at low lvl if you don't have hbp, but yeah, with that equipment you can lvl easily until.... 130? without problem if you learn how to do it (turn ins,spotlight, bounty boards, etc)

btw check this: https://forums.warpp...leveling-guide/

#4 samuelwong7

samuelwong7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:02 PM

I did regret about getting Str and so i am actually waiting to reset my character when i reach lv 99 to change to agi

i cant reset right now.

no funds....

anyway about Crescent Scythe

i will have a look and save money for it.

can anyone suggest me a good card to put in?

if i happen to have some funds later on and something to look forward to.

#5 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 06:12 PM

Don't even bother with the slotted one, you're just using it for the 2-handed spear and the +30 crit rate to help level faster. You probably won't need to reset for now either since HC will do the trick just fine with a 2-handed spear. Also a Hellfire works well too and does the trick just fine for HC leveling.

#6 samuelwong7

samuelwong7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 08:41 PM

Just got my Crescent Scythe[0] to +4

Thx for the advance.

I have a question to ask.

I saw some weapon in market with the word Crescent Scythe Atk Speed1 AGI+2

Speed1 AGI +2??

Is this can be done with a new player like me or this will probably break my new weapon?

Just try to add abit of atk if i ever can.

#7 samuelwong7

samuelwong7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 08:54 PM

OMG, i just 1 hit KO Harpy!!!!

I always have to do 2 hits!!!

2 hand spear is very good!!!

OMG

i am killing Harpy in mad mode now!!

#8 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

You can enchant your Crescent Scythe but it costs Malangdo coins or Seagod's Angers, which cost money and/or a lot of time to farm a lot of coins from the quests if you can't do the instances yourself (which you can't since you're too low level). It's not worth it to enchant your Crescent Scythe because it's only a temporary weapon for now. Once you hit RG you can start looking at enchanted spears to help with OB/VP/CS leveling.

#9 samuelwong7

samuelwong7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:32 AM

By the way, just an update on my game

I change from crusade this morning and after 10 hours of non stop

I am now Paladin lv 75

I find AGI Paladin very fun to play with while I am having a CD in my mouth

it dont cost me SP when it sometimes do fire arrow also even i am on slient, the CD will still do the spells

very nice

Just want to give thx to everyone helps me in the post

it really helps alot!!

#10 mirhyo

mirhyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSomewhere somewhere

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:11 PM

have you done TI on gramps? it really give you a ton of EXP(if you a VIP you can choose BASE only for quick lvling) and 65k each quest and a EMB.

i'm currently doing a sacrifice crusader where i only tank in low TI, prolly able to tank in mid and high TI as well

#11 samuelwong7

samuelwong7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:05 PM

What is TI?

Also, do u want to play tgt?

#12 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 May 2016 - 08:39 AM

OMG, i just 1 hit KO Harpy!!!!

I always have to do 2 hits!!!

2 hand spear is very good!!!

OMG

i am killing Harpy in mad mode now!!

Holy Cross at level 10 normally does 450% Holy Dmg but this DOUBLES to 900%!!!!! when using a  2 Handed Spear.  That plus the extra Attack from the 2H spear itself really adds up.  :)

Crescent Scythe is probably the best weapon to get for leveling a Crusader and Paladin, it costs under 1m and even slotted is only 2m (Andre Card +20 ATK).  Hellfire is also a good choice and costs only around 200k.

Also when you reach around level 83-88 upto 100, you may want to hunt Dark Priests in Glast Heim Churchyard.  They are Undead4 guys so take Double Damage from Holy Attacks.  You should be able to 2 shot them with HC and they give over double the exp that Harpies do.  Take the Hellfire here as the other 2 main guys here are also mostly Undead4 Property so take 200% dmg from Fire attacks as well as Holy,  This is for when you run out of sp you don't have to stop killing, or you can 1 shot HC them.

PS - Wearing an Undead Armor (Armor carded with Evil Druid Card) will let you take quite a bit less damage from the special attacks of the enemies in there.  This is an armor you will always want to available even when higher level.

http://db.irowiki.or...info/gl_chyard/

TI = Turn In or Gramps Turn Ins - These are monster  hunts where you kill 400 of a specified Monster (2 that change each week) and when you are done he rewards you with 400* the exp from that monster.

For example Roweens give 1691 Base and 1902 Job Exp  (really good to hunt for Trans 2nd class).  After killing 400 of them you would be rewarded with 676,400 Base and 760,800 Job exp!!!. 

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Gramps

Gramps also gives you access to a special map to hunt the monster and will warp you there.  You can usually finish the hunt fairly quickly by joining a Party.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 29 May 2016 - 08:47 AM.

#13 samuelwong7

samuelwong7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:50 PM

Some update on myself.

I am level 111 now so i passed the Glast Heim Churchyard area and now in Magama 2 now, OB everything now.

Oh about undead card on armor

Am i understanding it correctly.

If monster = undead, you use undead property armor = less receive damage?

because i want to reduce the damage i got from Magama 2

Thinking anything i can wear to reduce it.

#14 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 07:10 PM

Oh about undead card on armor

Am i understanding it correctly.

If monster = undead, you use undead property armor = less receive damage?

because i want to reduce the damage i got from Magama 2

Thinking anything i can wear to reduce it.

No that's not the way it works.

NORMAL attacks from monsters are considered Neutral element damage.  Gears like Nids Shadow Garb and Raydric Card can reduce this damage.

What the Element Armors do is reduce damage from monsters special attacks which have elements associated with them.  Remember back fighting Dark Priests?, They have a Dark Cross attack, which is a SHADOW element attack.  If you were wearing the Undead Armor back then it actually would have HEALED you for 25% of it's damage since Shadow Vs Undead1 element has a -25% effectiveness.  If you were wearing SHADOW armor the attack would have just been nulified. 

Hope this explains Element Armors better.  Check out the irowiki database link below to look up monsters and see what kind of attacks they have and the % chance they will use them.

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1198/

The main way to reduce normal attacks are from the Raydric card and/or Racial or Size carded Shields.  Race carded shields reduce damage by 30% from the chosen Race while Size shields only reduce by 25%,  Hodremlin Card reduces damage from all sizes by 15% but is not the greatest option and is a bit expensive.  This may not be the greatest option if your leveling with a 2h spear with OB though, but you could wear the shield while mobbing them up and hotkey the spear on when u get ready to hit them.

In Nog 2 there are 6 different monsters with 3 of them Demons (Khalitz card) and 2 Dragon (Sky Petite card).  Decide which are doing the most damage to you and use that Card in a shield.  Valky shields are great to use although costs ~15-17m each, read the link to see why there so good.

http://irowiki.org/w...on_.28Shield.29

http://db.irowiki.or...info/mag_dun02/

#15 samuelwong7

samuelwong7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:37 AM

No that's not the way it works.

NORMAL attacks from monsters are considered Neutral element damage.  Gears like Nids Shadow Garb and Raydric Card can reduce this damage.

What the Element Armors do is reduce damage from monsters special attacks which have elements associated with them.  Remember back fighting Dark Priests?, They have a Dark Cross attack, which is a SHADOW element attack.  If you were wearing the Undead Armor back then it actually would have HEALED you for 25% of it's damage since Shadow Vs Undead1 element has a -25% effectiveness.  If you were wearing SHADOW armor the attack would have just been nulified. 
  Hope this explains Element Armors better.  Check out the irowiki database link below to look up monsters and see what kind of attacks they have and the % chance they will use them.

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1198/

The main way to reduce normal attacks are from the Raydric card and/or Racial or Size carded Shields.  Race carded shields reduce damage by 30% from the chosen Race while Size shields only reduce by 25%,  Hodremlin Card reduces damage from all sizes by 15% but is not the greatest option and is a bit expensive.  This may not be the greatest option if your leveling with a 2h spear with OB though, but you could wear the shield while mobbing them up and hotkey the spear on when u get ready to hit them.

In Nog 2 there are 6 different monsters with 3 of them Demons (Khalitz card) and 2 Dragon (Sky Petite card).  Decide which are doing the most damage to you and use that Card in a shield.  Valky shields are great to use although costs ~15-17m each, read the link to see why there so good.

http://irowiki.org/w...on_.28Shield.29
http://db.irowiki.or...info/mag_dun02/

oh nice,
I understand now.
Actually I dont die much in Magama 2
but it happen when they push me back to somewhere but my screen didnt show it correctly

Anything I can stop it happen?
Any gear or card that i wont get any push back effect?
I think this is a main issue for me.

I try WTFast now try to see will it help correct my screen location problem.
I think its from the lag....

#16 samuelwong7

samuelwong7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 01:13 AM

oh actually I just find out Strong Shield do exactly what I am looking for and I try to use it for 20 mins just now and its fantastic!!! i can position my attack in the position i like it to be and i wont get push back!!! cool, i am sorted!!

#17 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:34 PM

I have to correct one of my points from before.

Wearing Undead armor when Dark Priests use their Dark Cross you still take 2 damage.   It does not reverse heal you for some reason even though Shadow is supposed to have -25% effectiveness.

Therefore wearing a Shadow Armor, Bathory Card, is probably better as you can still heal yourself without having to switch armors in between and still only takes the same 2dmg from Dark Cross.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users