• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Elijazz

Elijazz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:45 AM

Just noticed that one has lower percent of resist. If it's dual resist it should be the same percentage. Like in fire/ice element resistance, fire has higher percentage and the ice has typo resist percentage. 

#2 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 09 May 2016 - 01:38 AM

So do they actually give the same amount of resist? Meaning that it just shows the other as lower, but actually gives that 6%.

#3 Elijazz

Elijazz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:58 AM

They should give the same amount of resist but it seems like the percentage on the second resist has a typo error that's why other element has lower percentage. Like in elemental attack dual attack it has the same percentage, why is it not the same with resist? It's clearly a bug or typo that needs to be fixed.

#4 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:49 AM

Ye, in attack duals it's 0.9% for all of em. So by that standard it should be 0.9% for all of the resists too. 3/4 of the stats on the resist card are 0.9%.

Anyway, if it were just a typo it probably wouldn't give amount it said on the card. That depends on how it's coded though, I wouldn't know for sure. Just another broken thing in a broken system.

#5 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:48 AM

Ye, in attack duals it's 0.9% for all of em. So by that standard it should be 0.9% for all of the resists too. 3/4 of the stats on the resist card are 0.9%.

Anyway, if it were just a typo it probably wouldn't give amount it said on the card. That depends on how it's coded though, I wouldn't know for sure. Just another broken thing in a broken system.

You forget that attack and resist cards scale differently, Look at attack cards they keep the same % values no matter what grade they are, A G2 card give the same % values as a G8 card.

Resist gives lower % at lower grades and higher % at higher grades, so comparing attack to resist makes zero sense

I think duals should stay as is though, they do not need a buff, I think duals are fine having 1 main element and 1 weak element since everyone uses dual resist over single resist already that just shows how relevant dual resists are atm even when having 1 weaker element. 

Edited by Starkespada1, 09 May 2016 - 07:50 AM.

#6 Elijazz

Elijazz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 08:10 AM

I am sure it's an error that unable to noticed by the devs before. It should be corrected.

#7 sean718

sean718

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:03 AM

Thought so too. Certainly could be corrected, there might be a reason why though, who knows. 

#8 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:40 AM

Well all I meant was that one shouldn't automatically assume they should be raised upwards^^

Edited by Precrush, 09 May 2016 - 09:41 AM.

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:53 AM

At the time being we are thinking about the rework of the element system. While this is done it's a waste of time to change the double element cards. If we come to the conclusion that it's useful to fix the cards we will do this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users