#1 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:06 AM

what type of gx makes more zenny?........a decent geared dd crit  gx who only mvps or a decent rc katar build gx that only does ogh instance once a day.

Edited by dagger47, 09 May 2016 - 06:06 AM.

#2 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:09 AM

OGH will have a declining value as time goes on. Killing MvPs on the other hand is more stable with time as new MvPs are added and the cards of old ones still sell for a lot.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:10 AM

All gx builds can do the same content -.-

#4 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:11 AM

I think he wants to know what to focus on.

#5 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:16 AM

I think he wants to know what to focus on.

that is correct i have a 163 gx which could go either build ( right now its rc katar ) but i have no source of zeny income so need to know which path is more profitable zeny wise.

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:16 AM

Still the same answer

#7 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:27 AM

Still the same answer

To become dd crit gx i will have to sell all rc gears ( thanatos katar/ride world ) so i wont have a katar to rc mobs and leech back  hp/sp and my rc gx doesn't have the aspd gears required to dual dagger 193 mvp other wise that what i would do.

So the question is: from a dd crit with no double attack that ''CAN ONLY MVP'' ( no rc ) and a rc gx ( that cant 193 dual dagger double attack mvp ) ''AND WIILL ONLY DO INSTANCE'' which would be make more zeny.

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:36 AM

You answered your own question then

#9 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:55 AM

You answered your own question then

can you elaborate please? 3/4 words replies dn't explain anything........i was looking for answer like this: ''you can make 50 mil a week by solo completing ogh minus 10 mil for supplies as rc instance only gx'' or ''you can make 10 mil a week as a dd crit gx that only mvps no instance minus 2 mil for supplies''

p.s i have no idea how much i can make from ogh or mvping that was an example............im not asking about a jack of all trade gx with unlimited zeny and 12+ katars and 12+ daggers and tattoos all in one pocket.

#10 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:59 AM

OGH will have a declining value as time goes on. Killing MvPs on the other hand is more stable with time as new MvPs are added and the cards of old ones still sell for a lot.

this is a great answer id like to see more opinions like this ( only instance vs only mvp )

#11 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:02 AM

why do you have to sell current gears to get new ones? that makes 0 sense to me.

#12 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:03 AM

Instances have their own mvp sooo...

#13 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:06 AM

my rc gears are worth a few billion i have zero zeny right now. i could sell all the 9+ ride world blood sucker fs 9+ wak faw 9+ str temp ect and buy dagger tattoos ect and make a decent dd crit gx that can reach 193.

so i wanted to know which would make me more zenny.

#14 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:11 AM

i have an RC GX and i can do everything MVP and Instance. I think what Shuckel was trying to say was weather you do D or RC you can actually do both you just wont be the best. 

Example 

I am an Pure RC GX, I can solo Most Instances but Also Crit if i want. If i use Abrasive ( Consumable found in KP Shop) I crit every attack. However my Damage wont be super crazy like a DD Crit but i can still do it. Same with DD crit as your Main, You can Still RC you just wont have Crazy Damage. 

IMO Go RC GX, You Can solo mostly Everything, and Take on Alot of mvps. with my dude i can Solo  OGH,Mors Cave, Isle of Bios, Bako, Geffen magic, Nidd, Firner and Sarah. And i can Also kill Alot alot of MVPS  FBH,Baphro, Drake, GTB, Turtle ESL. While Lady. i can solo ET up to FBH which is floor 80 i think.  

#15 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:13 AM

Instances have their own mvp sooo...

mvp like in ogh can be killed my rc..............................the dd crit gx will be hunting high tier mvp with agi up the rc gc cant kill with rc only equips......................................................................

take a look at the original question:

what type of gx makes more zenny?........a decent geared dd crit  gx who only mvps or a decent rc katar build gx that only does ogh instance once a day.

you clearly dn't understand what im asking...................................................

#16 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:14 AM

Facepalm-Meme-04.png

#17 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:14 AM

RC GX can Take out Agi UP Mvps with no issues 

#18 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:21 AM

cSOO5gl.jpg

Edited by Ashuckel, 09 May 2016 - 07:26 AM.

#19 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:37 AM

Depends on how lucky you feel you are. Instances are consistent profit, MVPs usually don't guarantee any profit at all unless they drop a card or some other high value item. 

#20 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:39 AM

i have an RC GX and i can do everything MVP and Instance. I think what Shuckel was trying to say was weather you do D or RC you can actually do both you just wont be the best. 

Example 

I am an Pure RC GX, I can solo Most Instances but Also Crit if i want. If i use Abrasive ( Consumable found in KP Shop) I crit every attack. However my Damage wont be super crazy like a DD Crit but i can still do it. Same with DD crit as your Main, You can Still RC you just wont have Crazy Damage. 

IMO Go RC GX, You Can solo mostly Everything, and Take on Alot of mvps. with my dude i can Solo  OGH,Mors Cave, Isle of Bios, Bako, Geffen magic, Nidd, Firner and Sarah. And i can Also kill Alot alot of MVPS  FBH,Baphro, Drake, GTB, Turtle ESL. While Lady. i can solo ET up to FBH which is floor 80 i think.  

yes i have seen your videos joker i was following your rc build gx, in fact i was using it as a guide. I know any class can get 193 aspd with very little agi using agi gears and agi foods buying kp kafra items using mvp cards on katar to do 1 milion crs on mvp and all that jazz.

that wasn't what i was asking il elaborate.....i have 10 milion zenny left right now no source of income my gx is level 163  rc build just like yours joker but with + 9 ride world  +9 thanatos malic and linberation faw str temp ect. He can solo ogh.

now for the next 3 months if i only played ''ONLY ogh instance once every day with these gears and doing nothing else, would i make more zenny in this period? or if i sold every thing reset stats made a decent dd crit that can reach 193 ( i have no katar no more at this point rem so i cant clear mobs in instance im broke 10 mil in bank can only afford buffs teleport n whites ect ) 

and use this gx to hunt only mvp for 3 months which of the 2 gx would make the most zenny in 3 months?.

#21 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:47 AM

RC GX can Take out Agi UP Mvps with no issues 

yes and with mvp cards and gods rc gx can solo bio 3 and 4 and has the potential to become an immortal god.

This isnt a question about a rc/dd crit gx potential.......but how much zenny they can make with '' ONLY THE GEARS I HAVE STATED'' 

#22 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:49 AM

cSOO5gl.jpg

FINALLY A DECENT ANSWER!!!!!!!:

Depends on how lucky you feel you are. Instances are consistent profit, MVPs usually don't guarantee any profit at all unless they drop a card or some other high value item. 

#23 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:51 AM

i like doing OGH even thought its not the best to get money but with the right Boots being made it is an easy 200-500 mil a week. MVPs are just to Random for me. i spent a great time of this game camping mvps everyday/hour for a LONG period of time and never got a card and they dont Drop anything else that good. 

For my My money comes from OGH  getting Luk botts LD/AD4  or Str boots with LD/FS and all the other decent ones And also Doing Nidd and making the Garbs into Certs. Doing Bako and trying for Tattoo mats.Also Fernir and sarah selling the Shards.

And Like shuckel Said most Instances have there own MVP so its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone

I would say RC GX doing Instances makes you more money faster. But there is always that chance of a MVP card and making alot of money 

#24 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:51 AM

God why

#25 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:58 AM

There is no guarantee one will make more zeny than the other so I would go with which ever brings you more enjoyment, but what do I know, I like ctrl-clicking ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users