question regarding gx making zenny - Page 5 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

question regarding gx making zenny

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#101 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:14 PM

this topic like circle, no end  :heh:

no as a stated above my original question was answered this topic could be closed. Just ashuckel unable to comprehend or intentionally just tryna waste people time thinking his response is amusing......i wont waste my time replying to him anymore.

#102 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:27 PM

accusing everybody of conspiring against you by keeping general knowledge a "secret" while refusing to be reasoned with. clearly nothing wrong with that. lol

#103 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:35 PM

Wait let me get this straight......your saying '' the potential max amount of zenny you can make from an ogh run'' ( which is what im ''now'' requesting be added to the iro wiki ) is some players secret?!.......and should not be shared with everyone?!.....i see interesting......and this of course has nothing to do with your greed of wanting to eat a bigger piece of the pie ...right  :p_devil:

This topic is the only reason I even visit the class forums at the moment.

dagger47, you tell 'em! Please continue to expose these veterans secrets so that you can make the best zeny making guide going! I'm looking forward to it!

oh please. http://irowiki.org/wiki/Old_Glast_Heim

this information has been on the wiki for at least a year, and i can't help you guys if you can't do a little research on your own (aka looking up temporal boot prices on ragial) to find out what is most profitable. plus, the "potential max amount of zeny you can make from an OGH run" will vary depending on market fluctuations and does not belong on the wiki.

#104 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:37 PM

just go RC, atleast with drop from instances you will get stable income (oca, coags, mca, etc).
while hunting mvp with minimal gear would likely make you even poorer with crap drops & dying alot.

INSTANCES
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Instance
try do all of daily / weekly / hourly / various
read the irowiki page, search youtube to see other people do it in action (gears. strategy), search at forum for that topic etc.

ENCHANT
if you want to gamble on enchant, read this page
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Enchantment

MARKET PRICE
http://ragi.al/

read and research. everything you need essentially here

#105 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:37 PM

anyway dunno this suppose be secret or not, i think just common knowledge but people usually left it

make sure always take gold, silver, platinum bullion every u visit treasure room on OGH

overcharge lvl 10 platinum bullion on NPC, can make u earn 384K zeny. 10 platinum bullion=3,84m  :heh:

#106 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:48 PM

5 pages of people telling him it's general knowledge and he'll tell you elites are keeping it a secret from us. mehehehe

#107 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:51 PM

The clown seeks major attention.....

#108 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:07 PM

no as a stated above my original question was answered this topic could be closed.

Sure.

Closure note:

If a user is in need of assistance game wise then please dear posters do share what you know, trolling for the sake of collecting post count or being all mighty and high does not help you or anyone else. Your postings is a stamp of who you are, so be considerate and give a proper representation on these boards.

The same goes for the OP, when inquiring about game matters try to be as clear as possible. If there is language barrier then you can post in your own language. Yet, if you are not getting the proper answer try again firmly but be polite, eventually you will get the perfect answer. Resorting to picking fights with the posters is just asking for "mod" trouble, do you hear it coming your way?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users