N>help Leveling strategy for a gene from 120 to 150 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

N>help Leveling strategy for a gene from 120 to 150

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:31 PM

Hi there, my geneticist is stop in 120 since Juno is no longer spotlight, and this week's TI seem good but leveling gene is much more harder than my RC GX( with BMx3 it already 133)

I'm not sure what build and gear should I use when leveling as a geneticist. Here is my thought hope anyone can give me comment and suggestion.

1. instant-cast CC build may recast CC very fast will it good for leveling ? ( with this build I can not use WPH set and need to invest a lot on non-tradable RWC accessory, so I'm hesitated, but if this invest have huge pros please tell me)

2. All focus on damage hoping to one shot every mons to 150 level ( I think this may need +9 EMH, full EA FAW with shooter card and so on, but with this set I can not use WPH and my DR hbp, so may die badly? Beside, if it really possible to one shot every leveling mons to 150? I have not test it yet, let's say one shots scaraba, can it ?)

3. My situation now...... (WPH set, DR hbp, +7 EA10 2 AS erde, Dex EA LD tempo boot, RWC accessory with no enchant, +9 immune shield with homl card) with this I leveling safe but need 2 shot CC and casting slow......

My state: str 90 int 96 Dex 90 vit 50

I also have +9 vana, +9 FAW full spell clean leeching pet and... But I'm not sure how to use leeching gear on gene... Before I leech, I already need to use much potion.z

Thank you for reading this long long post !

Edited by youkidding12, 09 May 2016 - 09:35 PM.

#2 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:34 PM

You can just go to TI > reset > bmx, claim > TI, claim. Probably the fastest leveling method known.

Alternatively, gene has some advantages. Find some people to go to ET with you. Bmx there :D I used to get a few levels every run, currently no longer bmx-ing in ET.

OGH, Buwaya and Bakonawa gives really nice exp and are repeatable daily, except for bako, weekly.

#3 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:42 PM

You can just go to TI > reset > bmx, claim > TI, claim. Probably the fastest leveling method known.

Alternatively, gene has some advantages. Find some people to go to ET with you. Bmx there :D I used to get a few levels every run, currently no longer bmx-ing in ET.
OGH, Buwaya and Bakonawa gives really nice exp and are repeatable daily, except for bako, weekly.

TI is good now but my problem is that I need two shot to killing mons can I can't tank a lot even with DR, or maybe that is gene' limit? Am I just get used to leveling so fast as GX?)

Endless tower? How much level to start? And what gear?

OGH, Buwaya, Bakonawa, the exp come from thoses mons or the quest? What is the timeing to use BMx3?

Thank you!

#4 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:45 PM

2 shots? Go to TI lol. It took me 4 shots when I leveled my gene, not to mention changing balls everytime I CC.

Endless tower can be completed with a party on a level 100 gene easily as long as you have a strategy.

Those instances similar too. EXP comes from the MvP you kill. So make sure bmx is up before it dies

#5 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:09 AM

2 shots? Go to TI lol. It took me 4 shots when I leveled my gene, not to mention changing balls everytime I CC.

Endless tower can be completed with a party on a level 100 gene easily as long as you have a strategy.
Those instances similar too. EXP comes from the MvP you kill. So make sure bmx is up before it dies

thanks, my 2 shot is in only min-ti with +20 str food. using wph set, only the hbp and the ea as erde help the damge, so i guess you 4 shot on high ti?

#6 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:11 AM

see my leveling guide on my signature

#7 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:32 AM

You sound like you're solo-ing mid TI. When I was that level, I solo-ed Mid TI too and occationally party on high TI. If you're rich just buy BBs and bomb away with bmx, that's the fastest dumbest way to reach 175. Otherwise just TI then keep resetting and doing and go to Lhz for the bio4 bounty. 

Be warn, genes who speed level usually can't kill mvps solo. They lack understanding of the class skills and potential/weaknesses

#8 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:08 AM

You sound like you're solo-ing mid TI. When I was that level, I solo-ed Mid TI too and occationally party on high TI. If you're rich just buy BBs and bomb away with bmx, that's the fastest dumbest way to reach 175. Otherwise just TI then keep resetting and doing and go to Lhz for the bio4 bounty. 

Be warn, genes who speed level usually can't kill mvps solo. They lack understanding of the class skills and potential/weaknesses

Compared to other classes, MvPing genes have very few skills to understand.You just need Acid Bomb for most monsters and Cart Cannon for the rest.In some specific situations you'll want to use Demonic Fire or Fire Expansion 3/4 but those are rare.

The most important thing to understand and have is the right equipment not skills.

#9 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:30 PM

Compared to other classes, MvPing genes have very few skills to understand.You just need Acid Bomb for most monsters and Cart Cannon for the rest.In some specific situations you'll want to use Demonic Fire or Fire Expansion 3/4 but those are rare.

The most important thing to understand and have is the right equipment not skills.

More like you've gotta learn the mvp before hand if you plan to kill it. Similar to other classes, just other classes won't probably bother "soloing". And trust me, skills... I've seen 175 Genetics unable to kill ghost mvps like ESL, gloom etc. And for some reason, they don't kill Queen Scarab too.

Given proper skills and adequate gears (no, not gtb), a gene can even solo valk/ifrit without dying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users