#1 Iasviel

Iasviel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:39 AM

1. Rather than an OP floodgate after slinger, Rebel seems to be just a temporary performance spike.  Is this statement correct? What should a Rebel do after graduating from low TI? Do they have a prospect in MVPing or PvP/WoE? Or should they just run instances for days on end? I'm actually still really iffy about Rebel's capacity as a class.

2. Is Round Trip all the class is worth? I heard this skill is the bread and butter for leveling, and unfortunately only for leveling. Is Dragon Tail any good? I need some light on the scope of other Rebel skills please.

3. Having all the information above, what should a Rebel be gearing for? I am aware that Rebel has a ctrl-click MVP variant. Can someone throw me some of the recommended builds? (I know people are still exploring this class so nothing is set in stones, but maybe someone can throw their findings?)

#2 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:33 PM

what a Rebel should do? They should rebel of course! What else to do?

1. Correct. After lvl 125++ leveling wont be easy like 101-125 (mid TI). After low TI go to mid TI of course! MVP: yes but not the high tier ones that can Agi up & stuffs. PVP/WoE: its possible, Rebel is built for PVP/WoE anyway, except for its pathetic HP of course.

2. RT is no doubt for leveling, but theres other skills like DT, Slug Shot, Anti-Material Blast, Bind Trap, Howling Mine, Shatter Storm & Banishing Buster that are worth investing for.

Leveling with DT can only works if somebody is tanking for you due to its 5 second cooldown. Not suitable for solo leveling but 21x21 AOE is pretty damn big to me.

3. whatever build you go for, get +9 FAW or +9HBP or both. +9 Hero Silverleather Boots when you are lvl 160. +9 EMH for headgear & Glit. Jacket with +3 Dex enchant.

To screw around with skill build you can use this: http://www.divine-pr.../skilltree/4215

#3 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:17 PM

yup as stated above lol

Edited by Silvianna, 12 May 2016 - 04:02 PM.

#4 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 03:44 AM

They are no longer the master of soloist after 125 but still pack significant punch. Your round trip can do around 60-75k with +7 Minigun + 2x racial card and no MvP cards, so that's still a lot of damage output for 125-150 high TI. Rebel is great against melee mobs, but suck against range and magic. 

I can solo the first half of OGH, but the second part is difficult due to supply running out from the first part (low weight capacity) and a lot of magic and range mobs in the second half. 

My rebels play more mob control role than main DPS after level 130, especially in instances. Round Trip to push melee mobs back from Ranger / AB. 193 aspd to hit lock particular monster, and it has higher control click DPS than most average geared ranger (at fraction the cost) when they are without no limit.  I deal around 5-15k per attack at 193 aspd on bosses without AK cards, occasionally snatch MvP status from them rangers at times with my +9 Tempest. 

I'd say the slug shots and hammer of god are pretty useless but the status inflicting grenade launcher and the mines are kind of decent. Also with -45% neutral resist skill shot, Rebel would make a great class to team up with Suras in PvP / WoE settings for those Ghostring / Deviling Users + GTB users. 

The only downside for the class is the HP pool honestly. I would have no problem if they just at least match them with Rangers. Rangers already got warg, traps, and all bunch of other goodies. 

#5 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:27 AM

yup as stated above

why you remove your comment earlier? I found good info about how dex equips can do more damage than common expensive stuff.

#6 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 12 May 2016 - 03:52 PM

nope, my experiment

so its not for the public  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

btw i hit 35k to hodremlin now, still 102 with +6 AS drifter  :p_laugh:  :p_sad:

thats not with butcher, mini gun should be deal lot higher later

and the gears are not expensive , i just changed my stats

lvl 102 was 96+82 dex ( full buffs ) and 56 int

after sacrificed my int to 1

i got 120+95 ( full buffs )

and it works like a charm

Edited by Silvianna, 12 May 2016 - 03:58 PM.

#7 Iasviel

Iasviel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:05 PM

Woah thank you everyone for the answers!  :thx:

Can you guys share your stat build? Should I go full DEX or do I need VIT to ward off unwanted ouchies? Do Rebels need INT at all? Should I go DEX/VIT for leveling and reset for DEX/AGI or just straight DEX/AGI from the start? Sorry for the constant spoonfeeding, I just don't quite have the resource to do any research by myself....

On a completely unrelated note, how do you use Hit Barrel? The damage hurts like a prostitute for sure but the downtime makes it looks like a suicide attempt. Also, is Fire Dance worth it on higher base level? because Desperado and Round Trip vastly overpower it on any occasion imaginable by me.

#8 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:23 PM

My rebel went for 125 DEX -> 110 AGI for 193 ASPD -> Rest VIT.  You can cut down to 100 AGI if you have access to +1 ASPD costume, I think. 

I find myself using Heat Barrel quite often. 10-15k a shot at 193 aspd is really nice w/ Eternal Chain. You just have to know when to activate it and run away during cooldown.  I could solo OGH boss within 1 hit barrel duration. 

As for Desperado, I dont know who uses those anymore. Round Trip is just superior in every way. Only time I switch to pistol is when I die and got ress. I dont need to cast all sort of magics to regain my 193 aspd.

#9 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:44 AM

My rebel went for 125 DEX -> 110 AGI for 193 ASPD -> Rest VIT.  You can cut down to 100 AGI if you have access to +1 ASPD costume, I think. 

I find myself using Heat Barrel quite often. 10-15k a shot at 193 aspd is really nice w/ Eternal Chain. You just have to know when to activate it and run away during cooldown.  I could solo OGH boss within 1 hit barrel duration. 

As for Desperado, I dont know who uses those anymore. Round Trip is just superior in every way. Only time I switch to pistol is when I die and got ress. I dont need to cast all sort of magics to regain my 193 aspd.

what equips are u using?

#10 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:39 AM

+9 Pollution Vanargand (leeching HP/SP is a must for Rebel due to low weight limits and heavy ammo ).
Blush Fatasm
Well Chewed Pencil
I default Glittering Jacket DEX+3  + Dame Of Sentinel Card, unless elemental armor is needed.
+7 Minigun [w/ racial card --> size --> property card]. NEVER USE ARCHER SKELETON in a rebel. They are trash. You can buy brazillon minigun from the vending machines and put all sort of racial / size cards. My round trip is around 55,000 when I was level 104 using Minigun, versus pathetic 20,000 you would get with Archer Skeleton. 
+9 Altar Pistol 
+12 Hero Silverleather boot [ Firelock Soldier / Dark Lord Essence Dex 3] 
+9~12 Fallen Angel Wing EA10 with Menblatt Card. 
Glorious Ring + Sheriff Badge or Just 2x Glorious Ring for reduction.  I don't recommend Bako, but if you have a tank, then its a good choice. 

#11 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:47 AM

+9 Pollution Vanargand (leeching HP/SP is a must for Rebel due to low weight limits and heavy ammo ).
Blush Fatasm
Well Chewed Pencil
I default Glittering Jacket DEX+3  + Dame Of Sentinel Card, unless elemental armor is needed.
+7 Minigun [w/ racial card --> size --> property card]. NEVER USE ARCHER SKELETON in a rebel. They are trash. You can buy brazillon minigun from the vending machines and put all sort of racial / size cards. My round trip is around 55,000 when I was level 104 using Minigun, versus pathetic 20,000 you would get with Archer Skeleton. 
+9 Altar Pistol 
+12 Hero Silverleather boot [ Firelock Soldier / Dark Lord Essence Dex 3] 
+9~12 Fallen Angel Wing EA10 with Menblatt Card. 
Glorious Ring + Sheriff Badge or Just 2x Glorious Ring for reduction.  I don't recommend Bako, but if you have a tank, then its a good choice. 

thank you :)

#12 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:45 PM

UPDATE: Howling mine & Dragon Tail is just bullshyte, I could not justify getting this skill at all.

1) The DPS is comparatively low to just spamming RT.

2) The SP cost is higher compared to the damage done.

3) The cast delay & cool down is too damn long that it severely lower the DPS

3) Howling Mine AOE explosion is just 3x3 which is too small to be effective

4) DT could only damage the target with Crimson Marker & the damage is divided if theres more than 1 target marked.

For MVP'ing theres only 2 way: ASPD ctrl click or Slug Shot. or maybe Crit ctrl-click in which I've no idea how to build it.

Edited by KirinKishi808, 24 June 2016 - 04:46 PM.

#13 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:20 PM

UPDATE: Howling mine & Dragon Tail is just bullshyte, I could not justify getting this skill at all.

1) The DPS is comparatively low to just spamming RT.

2) The SP cost is higher compared to the damage done.

3) The cast delay & cool down is too damn long that it severely lower the DPS

3) Howling Mine AOE explosion is just 3x3 which is too small to be effective

4) DT could only damage the target with Crimson Marker & the damage is divided if theres more than 1 target marked.

For MVP'ing theres only 2 way: ASPD ctrl click or Slug Shot. or maybe Crit ctrl-click in which I've no idea how to build it.

Dragon Tail is good if you know how to use it...

I can solo GMT using Dragon Tail

#14 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:02 AM

BTW, sheriff badge can combo with glorious ring? cause the database doesn't include sheriff badge

#15 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:21 AM

question: isnt round trip op farming status? just round trip to win. nothing can hit u either?

#16 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:32 PM

To screw around with skill build you can use this: http://www.divine-pr.../skilltree/4215

i notice the skill sim is inacurrate, fallen angel is only lvl 1 when ingame it can be level 5 and don't take in consideration the prequisite of some skills for example the ones from hit barrel, so be carefull using it!

#17 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:26 PM

i notice the skill sim is inacurrate, fallen angel is only lvl 1 when ingame it can be level 5 and don't take in consideration the prequisite of some skills for example the ones from hit barrel, so be carefull using it!

It's already updated (Divine Pride skill tree is after the balance patch)

Edited by Hissis, 15 October 2016 - 06:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users