New Pile Bunker and 15.1 Mech Gears Question - Page 4 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Pile Bunker and 15.1 Mech Gears Question

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#76 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:27 AM

if u card archer skel to pile bunker S, your weapon only good for ranged atk. but using pile bunker P, you already have it covered for melee and ranged, so bunker P has similar ranged dmg to AS bunker S and has more melee damage than bunker S.
white knight card is future content, OGH hard mode, to be combo with khalitzboob card.
sure if you want hunterfly card, just a matter of taste tho, while i prefer damage more. i use WPH/alarm mask for healing or using repair skill.

Edited by fuyukikun, 12 June 2016 - 07:27 AM.

#77 MrBrainFreeze

MrBrainFreeze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationEastcoast USA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:18 PM

The archer skel on S is about same as damage of P, but you do get the lower sp use bonus for using S, but yeah the white knight and boob card set will own.

#78 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:18 PM

SP use bonus suppose to be the effect of T, and i do not own T (not appealing at all) so i cant test

#79 MrBrainFreeze

MrBrainFreeze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationEastcoast USA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:17 PM

One letter mistake, T I meant. S for Ak and future White Knight.

#80 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:31 PM

well, actually S and T are tie. it is just matter of taste, since i prefer aspd better :D

#81 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:30 AM

Name: Threat
Type: Axe Mech
Level: 175/57

Stats: 120 str, 110 vit, 103 agi (can afford to drop this to 100 and still have 193aspd), 70 dex
i forget what the luk and int are right now, that account is vending. luk is above 60, int is below 30.

I've been doing a lot of testing for axe mech w/ this new gear. i was super impatient and could afford to +9 early with HD, so i did (supp armor & con, and a t. axe). i made a NCT-specific tornado axe and went from 155-175 in 5 days. manuals & vip (it could've been done even quicker though, i stopped at times). i reset the build around 160 to get more use out of the axe tornado skill, pumping much more vit, a bit more dex, and reducing agi. i think initially i had 119 agi and only about 80ish vit w/ 65 dex. i used +20 stat foods (minus dex & int foods), green candy, e buffs, and takos to level too. around 160 i started being able to hit everything w/o any problems.

Gears(NCT): +9 pollution sea cap, dark blinder, jinn, +9supp str flee12/attackdelay2/neutral resist 2%, +9 beholder t axe, +9 supp con of power(wakwak) agi3/luk3/ea3, temp str spell bearpower, 2 bako tats, +10 physical set, +9 formless shadow set, +9 ancient armor.

around lvl 160 i had been borrowing double megs and was rolling 45k damage per axe t. by the time i was 175, i was doing the same damage with double tats instead of double megs. i havent tested double meg'd damage as a 175. bear power damage is 62-68k with the tats. im guessing double megs would put me at 50k+ normal and around 75K with BP.

tested the same gear on charleston, but with a demon axe instead of a formless axe and a bdm instead of a blinder. all monsters drop with 2 axe T's; the boss was taking 42k damage default and high 50's early 60k with bp. 12 min to kill it total.

i'll double confirm about the supplement dex accessories not stacking for starters. secondly, i'll say that for a pure axe T build, only the axe/armor/garment are worth your time.

i did however test axe boomerang damage too, which is also hella nice. i tested it around 155 though so its no longer an accurate damage rate, but i went into bios with high end ranged gear, earth converters, and cursed waters. was hitting 130+k against minstrel/gyspies and 90k+ against pally's, spammable of course. it's pretty fun. an axe mech could solo, slowly, pretty much without getting touched. couple of hammerfalls to the scholars for stun w/ some thunderproof pots helps for the lack of being able to use a wind unfrozen & immune. axe T the stunned scholars and axe boom everything else.

i didnt and wont bother making a bio's T axe because i'll never level there with a mech again until they bring about 200 level cap. BUT if one did make a bloody OR boned (i'd go boned honestly), they would still most likely roll somewhere from 35-40k damage per axe T. and something that axe mechs can do quite useful in strings is spam both hammerfall AND axe tornado at pretty much the same time, albeit alternating. its fantastic for saving the party's ass with stun. i actually caught quite a few invites due to this tactic.

lastly, enchants. im guessing that these enchants are pretty much limited to 3 or less, like RWC accessories.

i have seen the following on the armors: flee 12, neutral resist 1-3%, vit 1-3, evasion 3, delayafterattack 1-3. looking at ragial, it's fair to say that luk 1-3 and agi 1-3 exist as well. when you get to +9, your options are "speed" and "defense". speed gives delay after attack, defense gives neutral resist.

i have seen the following on the garment: agi 1-3, vit 1-3, luk 1-3, ea 1-3. looking at ragial its fair to say that dex 1-3 and str 1-3 exist as well. one MIGHT assume that fighting spirit is included. when you get to +9 your options are 'enchant garment' and 'enchant superior garment'. superior is what gave me my current enchants (listed early in the post).

hope this helps. may the axe mech be with you.

#82 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:52 AM

Apparently spell enchants are possible too. 

I reset to axe after getting the Tornado Axe and I am absolutely loving it. Axe boomerang is such a satisfying skill to use, and the spammability of tornado makes it legitimately viable to level again. The only downside is going to be sp management, which for now I am mitigating very effectively with an undead female knight card (this thing is a godsend for early phys build leveling.)

The piecemeal combo effects of the supplemental parts also make it so you can still use things like temporal STR boots for extra attack. The supplemental boots aren't bad if you consider the max hp, aspd, atk, and that they have a slot (they are basically like temporal boots already), but the aspd isn't going to be as relevant as being able to get another 95 or so attack (and the promise of bear's power). 

So, question, does anyone know if your +9 gear can break while enchanting the final slot? I am ok with it resetting, but not at all ok with it breaking. 

sidenote: sea captain's hat is still broken, it seems, and you only get the initial 20% without the following 20% based on skill levels. Damn shame. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 13 June 2016 - 04:54 AM.

#83 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:22 AM

it can break for the third enchant but im not sure at what% chance. i only tried 1 time a piece for the armor and garment and thankfully they didnt fail

#84 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:27 AM

I am hoping there's some secret scripting that saves it, but alas. Congrats m8, and I am stoked to see the axe build is legit once again. 

#85 kiddo313

kiddo313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:43 AM

Awesome feedback from an Axe Mech Fuuton.

Thank you for the input regarding +9 Supplement Gear enchantments. Here's hoping we get a more detailed list of possible enchants in the future

#86 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:06 AM

really awesome information in this thread xD anyone can post an EA enchanted garment/armor? :o

#87 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:25 AM

really awesome information in this thread xD anyone can post an EA enchanted garment/armor? :o

My Mech has had a lv 1 Expert Archer on the Engine part(Garment) for weeks now =o

Any listings of the entire possible enchants anywhere? =o?

I broken/reset a few garments/armors already,the chances look to be around the same as Mora's Enchants.Not sure if its the same rules for the +9 gears.

Edited by ZeoKenX, 13 June 2016 - 08:38 AM.

#88 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:08 PM

Spoiler

Son12, here ya go. Luk3 to the right, Agi3 to the left

And no probs kiddo, i was planning to get around to it but i got caught up in life.

Edited by Fuuton, 13 June 2016 - 06:09 PM.

#89 kiddo313

kiddo313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:25 PM

lastly, enchants. im guessing that these enchants are pretty much limited to 3 or less, like RWC accessories.

i have seen the following on the armors: flee 12, neutral resist 1-3%, vit 1-3, evasion 3, delayafterattack 1-3. looking at ragial, it's fair to say that luk 1-3 and agi 1-3 exist as well. when you get to +9, your options are "speed" and "defense". speed gives delay after attack, defense gives neutral resist.

i have seen the following on the garment: agi 1-3, vit 1-3, luk 1-3, ea 1-3. looking at ragial its fair to say that dex 1-3 and str 1-3 exist as well. one MIGHT assume that fighting spirit is included. when you get to +9 your options are 'enchant garment' and 'enchant superior garment'. superior is what gave me my current enchants (listed early in the post).

Giving us the option to choose what type of enchantment we can get for the armor at +9 is awesome.  Does it work the same for both Upgrade and Supplement Armors?

Is there also a guarantee of the item not breaking when enchanting at +9?

#90 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:28 AM

i havent tried the Upgrade gears because im not a fan of mado, but i'd assume so. the stats could be different however. first enchant is safe, second enchant risks reset, third enchant risks break or reset. i enchanted 2 gears but got lucky and had both succeed so im not even sure about the rates. someone mentioned they broke a couple but not sure if they were +9 or not

#91 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:37 AM

i havent tried the Upgrade gears because im not a fan of mado, but i'd assume so. the stats could be different however. first enchant is safe, second enchant risks reset, third enchant risks break or reset. i enchanted 2 gears but got lucky and had both succeed so im not even sure about the rates. someone mentioned they broke a couple but not sure if they were +9 or not

Yeah that was me.I broke a few Upgrade Parts (armors/mants) of the Upgrade sets already via the enchant attempts and they were not +9s.

Edit:Also,unless they changed it recently,to add +'s to The Upgrade Engine,you HAVE to use Enriched Elu starting at 0 to 4 =o

Edited by ZeoKenX, 14 June 2016 - 09:40 AM.

#92 marvsragna

marvsragna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:51 PM

Do you know what gears he is using here? He's dishing out 100k+ damage axe tornado in NCT. Is he using thanatos card?https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ZI-Pg7ZheG0

#93 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:10 PM

That is relevant and we dont have

Penetration shadow set
Bio5 headgear (100% axe tornado damage and 40atk at +10)

#94 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:30 PM

yeah shuck's right. even if sea captain's hat worked properly, this still owns the F out of that lmao.

• 18973.png Old Driver Band [1]
    • Mechanic
    • All Stats + 1
    • Each refine adds ATK + 4.
    • Each 2 refines adds MaxHP + 1%, MaxSP + 1%.
    • Each 2 refines increases 20% damage with [Power Swing].
    • Each 2 refines increases 20% damage with [Axe Tornado].
    • Each 5 refines adds ASPD + 1.

at +12:
+48 atk
+6% HP & SP
+120% PS & AT damage LOL
+2 ASPD

...and it's freakin slotted! unbeatable!!

EDIT: hey nice, mado mech's get a yellow version

• 18974.png Old Driver Band (Yellow) [1]
    • Mechanic
    • All Stats + 1
    • Each 2 refines increases 5% damage with [Arm Cannon].
    • Each 4 refines reduces Cool Down Time of [Self Destruction] by 10 seconds.

Edited by Fuuton, 14 June 2016 - 05:32 PM.

#95 marvsragna

marvsragna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:01 PM

yeah shuck's right. even if sea captain's hat worked properly, this still owns the F out of that lmao.

• 18973.png Old Driver Band [1]
  • Mechanic
  • All Stats + 1
  • Each 2 refines increases 20% damage with [Power Swing].
  • Each 2 refines increases 20% damage with [Axe Tornado].
at +12:
+48 atk
+6% HP & SP
+120% PS & AT damage LOL
+2 ASPD

...and it's freakin slotted! unbeatable!!

EDIT: hey nice, mado mech's get a yellow version
  • 18974.png Old Driver Band (Yellow) [1]
  • Mechanic
  • All Stats + 1
Gonna wait for this gear, right now, it seems that Sea Captain hat is the best choice,(but still broken, doesn't add enough damage.

Anyway it seems that other 3rd jobs will have their own hats. I hope only mechanic will get this kind of hat, they are severely underpowered for long time.

Edited by marvsragna, 14 June 2016 - 06:12 PM.

#96 marvsragna

marvsragna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:14 PM

On the other hand I'm planning to build a tank style Mechanic since I have Eddga card

+9 Palace Guard Cap (-8% Neutral)
3D Frame Glass (-5% Neutral)
+9 Upgrade Part Plate (110 DEf, -15% damage small/med, -10% damage large)
+9 Pile bunker P
+9 Resistant Valk Shield (-15% damage)
+9 Deviling HBP (-60% Neutral)
+9 E. Bearer Variant
Glorious Ring x2

#97 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:18 PM

hey nice, mado mech's get a yellow version

• 18974.png Old Driver Band (Yellow) [1]
    • Mechanic
    • All Stats + 1

at +12 it will be:

all stats +1

e.atk + 48

HP and SP + 6%

30% arm cannon dmg boost

Suicide Destruction now has cooldown of 4,5 mins (yay?) LOL seriously

ASPD+2

how about every 3 refines reduces cooldown of SD by 30 secs. so at +12 the cooldown will be 3 mins (yay?), at +18 it will be 2 mins (more yay?) 

Edited by fuyukikun, 14 June 2016 - 07:19 PM.

#98 kiddo313

kiddo313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:50 PM

Yeah that was me.I broke a few Upgrade Parts (armors/mants) of the Upgrade sets already via the enchant attempts and they were not +9s.

Edit:Also,unless they changed it recently,to add +'s to The Upgrade Engine,you HAVE to use Enriched Elu starting at 0 to 4 =o

ZeoKenX, I have upgraded my Engine with regular Eluniums from 0 to 4.  Used a couple of Safe Certs and Eluniums to get to +7.  Never did use Enriched on them.

#99 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:06 AM

ZeoKenX, I have upgraded my Engine with regular Eluniums from 0 to 4.  Used a couple of Safe Certs and Eluniums to get to +7.  Never did use Enriched on them.

On Week 1 of the Charleston update,Enriched was the only safe way to upgrade them.=o They probably changed that recently.

Edited by ZeoKenX, 15 June 2016 - 06:08 AM.

#100 kiddo313

kiddo313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:11 PM

Couple of updates:

Added some data on Irowiki's Verus Enchant Page.  If you guys find anything not reported yet, please help by editing.

Tested out the +9 Upgrade vs the +9 Supplement Armor for Mado Mechs.  Even with the Atk% Increase of the Supplement Armor, the Upgrade Plate can still keep up in the damage department courtesy of the EA and FS enchants it can get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users