New Pile Bunker and 15.1 Mech Gears Question - Page 7 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Pile Bunker and 15.1 Mech Gears Question

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#151 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 08:15 PM

Do you think Axe Mechanic would be viable with these cards? I remember fuyukikun saying Veteran Axe would be nice for a an Axe Boomerang build. Kinda tempted to switch to Axe Mechanic since there's no card for KB :|

axe mech are viable even without these card

no dont waste ur step card on anything except for giant axe, HF and tornado axe if ur planning axe boom build

#152 Gelmeister

Gelmeister

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:35 AM

axe mech are viable even without these card

no dont waste ur step card on anything except for giant axe, HF and tornado axe if ur planning axe boom build

What's the best out of the three? I can only afford to get one +10. Is it better than Mado Mech dps wise? Would be nice if you can post a gameplay of you using axe mech :D

Edited by Gelmeister, 17 December 2016 - 09:47 AM.

#153 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:55 AM

Hurricane Furry has the most dmg.

No it's not better.

#154 Gelmeister

Gelmeister

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:00 AM

No it's not better.

Ahh okay thanks! Quite disappointing that there's no card that boosts KB damage. I guess if mado is still better DPS wise then I should stay using pure mado mech considering the fact that mado's defensive capabilities is far higher than an axe mech. Thanks for replying :D

Now my other question is kick step card worth it to change my armor to a slotted one or I should stay with reinforced parts?

Edited by Gelmeister, 17 December 2016 - 10:15 AM.

#155 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:38 AM

Hurricane Furry 

Oh my... 

Didn't take you for a person of that fursuasion ;}

#156 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:41 AM

im lazy to edit and correct myself when i'm on phone ok

#157 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:00 PM

No it's not better.

tornado axe for great versatility atm until we get that pick axe weapon

Ahh okay thanks! Quite disappointing that there's no card that boosts KB damage. I guess if mado is still better DPS wise then I should stay using pure mado mech considering the fact that mado's defensive capabilities is far higher than an axe mech. Thanks for replying :D

Now my other question is kick step card worth it to change my armor to a slotted one or I should stay with reinforced parts?

if you got that rare kickstep card, which is quite rare lucky you, then you should go arm cannon / kb mado

the reason to go axe mado is to avoid the burden of carrying a lot of fuels and cannon balls which makes you overweight all the time.

#158 netorinetero

netorinetero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:52 PM

Question about kick step. whose range damage it reduces to, your damage or enemies? and for axe boom range modifier or atk modifier? gfss str good?

#159 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:40 PM

Reduces ranged damage you receive, like a noxious or horn card. 

Both ranged mods and ATK mods work on Axe Boomerang. 

GFSS STR -- eh, I'd go FAW with EA enchants if specializing for Axe Boomerang specifically. 

#160 netorinetero

netorinetero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:19 AM

Yeah i know faw ea is better but. Survival wise specially in WoE, its gfss with the combination of superior temp dex. Idk if a str gfss has more atk than other stat enchanted one. if the gfss str has no significant damage maybe ill go for int gfss for suicidal destruction. 

#161 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 06:42 PM

Whats the best weapon to put Kick and Kick Cards into? =o? And does it give Vulcan Arms a similar boost in power akin to the Mado Verus set,because it looks like your weapons attack power effects Vulcan Arms more than Dex.Iam not a Mado pro,so some of you can maybe help with this?

#162 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:34 AM

Pilebuncker S[1]. Youre welcome.

#163 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 10:45 AM

Pilebuncker S[1]. Youre welcome.

So its pointless to put 3 Kick and Kicks Cards into a different +10 level 4 weapon is what you are saying? =o?

#164 netorinetero

netorinetero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:21 AM

So its pointless to put 3 Kick and Kicks Cards into a different +10 level 4 weapon is what you are saying? =o?

I tested clean +9 pilebunncker s, +11 glorious morning star, and clean +11 Twin edge red

+9 PB s and +11 gms has almost the same damage on Human 10k~12K

+11 twin edge clean although lesser damage but only 2-4k difference on Arm cannon comparing the two. 7k~9k

So my theory, its good to put 3 kick and kicks card into a Tens, old parasol versus MEDIUM type monster. Just like carding 2 AK on crimson versus thanatos katar. Well correct me if im wrong, still dont have the New cards yet

#165 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:24 AM

I tested clean +9 pilebunncker s, +11 glorious morning star, and clean +11 Twin edge red

+9 PB s and +11 gms has almost the same damage on Human 10k~12K

+11 twin edge clean although lesser damage but only 2-4k difference on Arm cannon comparing the two. 7k~9k

So my theory, its good to put 3 kick and kicks card into a Tens, old parasol versus MEDIUM type monster. Just like carding 2 AK on crimson versus thanatos katar. Well correct me if im wrong, still dont have the New cards yet

and your str value?

or maybe it's pvp environment and your target wears immune garment there?

with high amount of str i'm pretty sure PB-s will surpass tensR

besides vulcan arm is aspd based so it's really pointless to use swords when using the skill

#166 netorinetero

netorinetero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:25 PM

I forgot about DPS thing on vulcan arm.

Tested only weapon alone, no other equipment equipped.

have 100+ str and its in PVP, tested onto a char that has all reductions hg shield garment armor.

i better wait on WhiteKnight card than having Different weapon for kicks and for rock card. although Wk has more or less damage boost than +10 steps card, WK is all around.

#167 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:05 PM

So this was pointed out to me by a friend: According to divine pride, Rockstep Card has an additional 20% damage bonus to AC if the weapon it is compounded on is +10 or higher. However, according to the update in playragnarok.com, there's no bonus when the weapon is +10. Is this an intended nerf or just a bug?

#168 netorinetero

netorinetero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:17 AM

Maybe playragnarok forgot to include the bonus description in the site, recently i got Kick and Rock card, their card description says it has bonus on +10. but didnt tested though if it works. aand why nerf AC if the damage to low especially on pvp, unfair to the Mechanics. 

#169 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:00 AM

Maybe playragnarok forgot to include the bonus description in the site, recently i got Kick and Rock card, their card description says it has bonus on +10. but didnt tested though if it works. aand why nerf AC if the damage to low especially on pvp, unfair to the Mechanics. 

Are you by any chance selling that Rockstep Card? 

#170 kiddo313

kiddo313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:04 AM

This is the page from playragnarok.com with the various card descriptions

http://www.playragna...aspx?id=284&p=1

As you can see, it's not only the Rock Step card which has a different description.  Even the Kick Step card, which is supposed to also increase Max HP by 8%, is posted differently on the site.

Could someone who has gotten these cards post to confirm please? ^^

#171 netorinetero

netorinetero

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:30 AM

Are you by any chance selling that Rockstep Card? 

Sorry but i need it also Haha. Go instance everyday youll get your luck someday. Happy new year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users