Question regarding the prereq skills for Geneticists - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question regarding the prereq skills for Geneticists

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:54 AM

Hi!

I've been leveling my Gen as of late and been looking at some videos to see what he can potentially do.

So I was wondering about the prereq skills: Bloodsucker, Hell Plant, Spore Bomb...Gens mostly use the last skills of their branch (Thorny Vines, Fire Expansion+ Demonic Fire, Mandragora Howling) How about the prereq ones? Are they useful, or do they just function as skill point eaters?

(Read that a long time ago, Bloodsucker would be used to kill the 'Pillar Spirit' form of Bangungot, but then they nerfed it; now all the videos I see about that instance have the Gen use Summon Flora 2)

#2 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:38 PM

I don't use any of them, tried blood sucker before on mvps and it was horrible leech/dmg. Tried the trap thingy Munbalanced always used in his videos. Bleh, iRO nerfed it so you can't use it anywhere where there's an mvp -_-

Only other skill I use apart from crazy vines and DF + FE is summon flora lvl 1 for buwaya instance.

#3 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:57 PM

I don't use any of them, tried blood sucker before on mvps and it was horrible leech/dmg. Tried the trap thingy Munbalanced always used in his videos. Bleh, iRO nerfed it so you can't use it anywhere where there's an mvp -_-

Only other skill I use apart from crazy vines and DF + FE is summon flora lvl 1 for buwaya instance.

Really? What a bummer.... :ani_swt:

Guess I'll focus on Fire Expansion and Demonic Fire and then Special Pharmacy for Cooking.

Thanks for solving my doubt, Doomsquare  :p_hi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users