N>Guile for 148 GX doing instance (OGH, Faceworm, bakuaw or other ) - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

N>Guile for 148 GX doing instance (OGH, Faceworm, bakuaw or other )

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:13 AM

hi there, recently, I finally level up as 14x and I try to solo OGH, afther failed 4 days,

I finally success but it took me 700 silm, 70 blue, 10 Aspersio Scroll, 5token...... 

in return, I got 16 Coagulated Spell

so, I really need help to do it better..

plz tell me how not to die badly and consume so much potion.

here is my problem:

1. I don't know how to summon the second Evil' force, it take to too long to kill monster and consume a lot of potion.

2. I die badly in 2nd MVP..... I try using fire armor and Bathory armor not matter which I wearing, I still have a chance to get 1 shot killed and I don't even know why...

so I res, die, res, die 4times, finally take it down...

but I saw some movies the GX just using Bathory armor and never got killed, why????

3. in this instance should I use HE Bubble Gum, or BMx3? if so, when is the timing?

here is my status: ( can you tell me how to attach a picture in post?)

str 120

agi 90

vit 90

dex 76

int 4

luk 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'm regret I didn't ask in this forums before I try to solo OGH, it took me a lots of cost,

now, I want to try Faceworm, bakuaw and others instance worth to do which I do know,

I'm kindly hope someone can guile me to do all instance which GX usually do, Thank you!

Edited by youkidding12, 16 May 2016 - 09:17 AM.

#2 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:21 AM

2nd MVP I like bathory armor & jakk garment, make sure you have hallucination walk on

Edited by Havenn, 16 May 2016 - 09:22 AM.

#3 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:21 AM

there's a recruitment section you should post in.

#4 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:20 AM

there's a recruitment section you should post in.

what is recruitment section?

#5 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:24 AM

2nd MVP I like bathory armor & jakk garment, make sure you have hallucination walk on

oh..your gear is overkill...

#6 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:29 AM

You can 100% do it without that level of gear. 

I'd say the only things you REALLY NEED are the same things a gx needs everywhere else --> edp, hp leech stuff, some basic reducs, elemental armors (undead and shadow), and some (fire) converters for the bosses. Otherwise, it's not terribly difficult as long as you take your time on the rayric section and kill the archers 1-2 at a time.

Root is p much a free kill with undead armor. I used to 'tank' him while a guild mate killed him with another char for XP. 

#7 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:35 AM

Im in the same boat, but ogh is a bit easy.

Immu or jakk garment shadow armor and holy scrolls or fire converter for the last mvp.

#8 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:57 AM

you kidding youkidding?

#9 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:05 AM

Use Bathory armor for the last boss, Isabella red ear/Leib Omai carded headgear (good but not needed) & Fireproof potion (cheap and really useful for the magnum break) with hallucination walk  Jakk garment would be an overkill, you can always use HP increasing potions if you are really struggling (or in the same page said Jakk carded garment).

Edited by Leonchascon, 16 May 2016 - 11:06 AM.

#10 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:25 AM

ok, a couple of things that you can do to improve.

First, Your stats are for a specialize build (120 STR with STR boots). At your level they should be more towards 120 AGI for fastest RC possible.

str 90

agi 120

vit 90

dex 80

int 1

luk 1

This will allow you to RC faster. Faster RC means more leech from +9 RWH Hat (Which I would highly suggest that you get). You will see a huge difference (Believe me). I did OGH at around your level without any deaths.

For the second part, Use an Inverse Scale (To save on Aspersio Scrolls).

Kill the mobs slowly. Don't try to go rambo at your level. 2-3 at a time.

For the last Boss, put on Bathory + Jakk Garmet or Immune if you can take his Magnum Break. Make sure you use Hallucination Walk as well. Use Enlarge HP Potion, Minor Brisket, to help with the HP Pool and be able to take on his Magnum Break.

Dark Claw everytime you can. Practice, Practice, Practice and you will see you will solo through this instance with minimal supplies. Don't give up, keep pushing.

Edited by MoyuZ777, 16 May 2016 - 11:26 AM.

#11 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:26 AM

To look for parties and guilds see the following link.

https://forums.warpp...ild-recruiting/

#12 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:57 PM

YouTube 

Search Brutal Joker 

Watch my 2 videos on it :) 

#13 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:11 PM

YouTube 

Search Brutal Joker 

Watch my 2 videos on it :)

Do mroe plz....

:)

Thanks.

#14 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:33 PM

https://drive.google...UFtSFR3ckk/view

here is a replay file of OGH i did on my 141gx with budget gear to make a guide for my guild. Hope u can learn from this replay, iirc i only use +9 RWH, +9iHBP and rest was all below 50m gear and free shadow set. I used 2 tokens(1 death was just dumb) and 2 asp scrolls

Edit - At the end i thought it was a movement bug but it was actually status, i didnt knew about it since i ever encountered it before. 

#15 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:13 PM

You can 100% do it without that level of gear.

I'd say the only things you REALLY NEED are the same things a gx needs everywhere else --> edp, hp leech stuff, some basic reducs, elemental armors (undead and shadow), and some (fire) converters for the bosses. Otherwise, it's not terribly difficult as long as you take your time on the rayric section and kill the archers 1-2 at a time.

Root is p much a free kill with undead armor. I used to 'tank' him while a guild mate killed him with another char for XP.

thank you
it's annoying that RCing one once a times...

can the RWH really can leech back the HP? would it safer if I use WTH?

is it worth to use BMx3 or Gum? when?

#16 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:16 PM

Immu or jakk garment shadow armor and holy scrolls or fire converter for the last mvp.

how much HP do you have? I use shadow and immu still get killed by one shot...next time I'll try jakk but I don't really want to use it actually.

how much HP do you have? I use shadow and immu still get killed by one shot...next time I'll try jakk but I don't really want to use it actually.

#17 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:41 PM

found this on youtube for bako & faceworm :

#18 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:49 PM

you kidding youkidding?

haha I got it, you mean I should go find a guild right?
I was so focus on the instance therefore didn't understand in a second.

#19 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:50 PM

Use Bathory armor for the last boss, Isabella red ear/Leib Omai carded headgear (good but not needed) & Fireproof potion (cheap and really useful for the magnum break) with hallucination walk Jakk garment would be an overkill, you can always use HP increasing potions if you are really struggling (or in the same page said Jakk carded garment).

thanks, fire potion is good suggestion I'll try it

#20 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:54 PM

First, Your stats are for a specialize build (120 STR with STR boots). At your level they should be more towards 120 AGI for fastest RC possible.

str 90

agi 120

vit 90

dex 80

int 1

luk 1

This will allow you to RC faster. Faster RC means more leech from +9 RWH Hat (Which I would highly suggest that you get). You will see a huge difference (Believe me). I did OGH at around your level without any deaths.

For the second part, Use an Inverse Scale (To save on Aspersio Scrolls).

Kill the mobs slowly. Don't try to go rambo at your level. 2-3 at a time.

For the last Boss, put on Bathory + Jakk Garmet or Immune if you can take his Magnum Break. Make sure you use Hallucination Walk as well. Use Enlarge HP Potion, Minor Brisket, to help with the HP Pool and be able to take on his Magnum Break.

Dark Claw everytime you can. Practice, Practice, Practice and you will see you will solo through this instance with minimal supplies. Don't give up, keep pushing.

thanks for the detail information, I'll try 120agi if I still can't make it to 120str, save stone haha

#21 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:45 PM

https://drive.google...UFtSFR3ckk/view

here is a replay file of OGH i did on my 141gx with budget gear to make a guide for my guild. Hope u can learn from this replay, iirc i only use +9 RWH, +9iHBP and rest was all below 50m gear and free shadow set. I used 2 tokens(1 death was just dumb) and 2 asp scrolls

Edit - At the end i thought it was a movement bug but it was actually status, i didnt knew about it since i ever encountered it before.

thanks for the replay I learn from it
btw can you hit the AK's mob? even if I am 148 with 70 Dex, I still miss it sometimes

#22 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:46 PM

found this on youtube for bako & faceworm :

thank you for finding this for me, I can try this instance today:D

#23 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 17 May 2016 - 12:10 AM

thanks for the replay I learn from it
btw can you hit the AK's mob? even if I am 148 with 70 Dex, I still miss it sometimes

the khalizbug has some kind of safe will or agi up maybe, just focus on the archer, the miniboss seems appear faster if you killing them

#24 Xiaten

Xiaten

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:14 AM

str 90

agi 120

vit 90

dex 80

int 1

luk 1

Just a question about RC speed : How much ASPD should we reach for RC ? It's 190, isn't it ?

Edited by Xiaten, 17 May 2016 - 02:15 AM.

#25 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:25 AM

Just a question about RC speed : How much ASPD should we reach for RC ? It's 190, isn't it ?

Yes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users