BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Yes

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:43 AM

I was thinking about the log in screen we have. It never changes and in my opinion it gets kind of boring to look at it every time i log in. I was thinking if it is possible to change it every now and then, maybe every time a new patch comes or every 15 days or something like that, with some art works of monsters, bosses or towns. I have seen that there are some really good artworks of dragon saga here http://www.playdrago...ers.aspx?page=1 . Also  i have seen in google some wallpapers of odelia and port of the winds from old official servers. I think it would be refreshing to see the log in screen to change from time to time.16243-800.jpg2875902396_small_1.jpg

I think there might be a change of the log in screen in the Arcadia expansion just like the other expansions before. Or maybe not. But i would really like to see some new log in screens.

What do you guys think?

#2 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:38 AM

I hope and trust will get a new login screen with Arcadia too. I'm also pretty bored with the character selection by now, though that might be more complicated to change :P

Even though there's lots of cool art, I think the login screen shouldn't change at set intervals. Rather have it change to something different to fit some sort of a theme going on in the game or in the world at the time, and then change back to a sort of a default. So for example, a login screen for an event or a login screen for the summer. I think that's a nice way to sort of create hype and immersion for updates and such.

#3 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:51 AM

I hope and trust will get a new login screen with Arcadia too. I'm also pretty bored with the character selection by now, though that might be more complicated to change :P

Even though there's lots of cool art, I think the login screen shouldn't change at set intervals. Rather have it change to something different to fit some sort of a theme going on in the game or in the world at the time, and then change back to a sort of a default. So for example, a login screen for an event or a login screen for the summer. I think that's a nice way to sort of create hype and immersion for updates and such.

Hmm, that sounds even better, nice Precrush!

#4 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:49 AM

The current login screen is to commemorate Phoenix update. We didnt get any for Galaxia, but I think that it would be great if a new one shows up for Arcadia !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users