Question about event car pets etz.. - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about event car pets etz..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:30 AM

Hello everybody. I gave it a thought and I cant understand the new event car pets like winter rover, rising sun etz... I do understand why those pets are untradeable / unselleable after being opened . But I dont get the point of them being not able to pass them around account vault.

- Most likely there would be my guess so people would need to buy more pets then just one...But then again wouldnt it be more profitable when people are (dont want to use that word but cant find any better one now :D ) forced to buy acc vault when they want to switch it to another char?

I dont see somehow the point off them being restricted just from account vault.

I understand items like silver coins event insurances etz but that one feels weired. Ty for your answers ( would appreciate some staff member answers so I better understand their decision :D

#2 Telzyn

Telzyn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:50 AM

Well, you can get it on multiple characters, I don't see the point in wanting to move them around the account vault.

Since you can just farm with all your characters and then move the best one to your best character, it ruins the random effect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users