• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 07:24 AM

is 120 str build viable for gene? majority gene i seen use temporal dex with stat like 120 dex and 120 int

without god item, 120 str with temporal str is effective or not? 

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:30 AM

Only use would be cart cannon, really. But if you go 120 str/dex you might struggle to reach instant cast Cart Cannon via stats(not counting Mjolnir ofc). And less int in the cart cannon formula for these extra 50 atk wouldnt be really game changing. I advice going 120 str only genes that have Megingjards avaiable

#3 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 07:37 PM

Only use would be cart cannon, really. But if you go 120 str/dex you might struggle to reach instant cast Cart Cannon via stats(not counting Mjolnir ofc). And less int in the cart cannon formula for these extra 50 atk wouldnt be really game changing. I advice going 120 str only genes that have Megingjards avaiable

ok thanks for the advice

nah i just curious temp str BP/EA4 flooded in market, there must be a reason people made this

#4 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

As Ashchuckle said, it's a CC boots. Great for CC only as it does more dmg compared to temp dex, even if you don't have 120str.

Think of mvps like beez, entwain, TI.

#5 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:00 AM

As Ashchuckle said, it's a CC boots. Great for CC only as it does more dmg compared to temp dex, even if you don't have 120str.

Think of mvps like beez, entwain, TI.

nah you need 120 str for bring out bonus 50 atk from temporal str boots

to achieve 120 str, you must lower other stat like int. but int affect CC formula and instant cast with stat. in the end 120 str is bad without meginjard like ashcukel said 

i think stat like 120str/120 int but must bring sacrament slave every do acid bomb lol

#6 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:04 AM

It does more dmg for me even with around 90ish str compared to the bonus from 120dex with temp dex boots

#7 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:29 AM

It does more dmg for me even with around 90ish str compared to the bonus from 120dex with temp dex boots

That's due to your build then. Temp STR won't do more damage than Temp Dex without a certain build and megs, and that's including DPS not one shot damage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users