Suggestion: Cerberus Ring DownGrader - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Suggestion: Cerberus Ring DownGrader

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:33 PM

Would it be possible to make a NPC dedicated to reverting back cerberus rings back to caracha rings?

I know alot of people got impatient and made below 15 star cerberus rings and its annoying making cerberus rings into 15 stars once you've done this.

Example of the Npc trade: 

2x 14 star cerberus rings would =  3x caracha 14 star rings 

can make this into a gold sink by charging say 3,000 gold or like 20 star frags for downgrading back into caracha 

#2 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:46 PM

I'll mention it, but I think the issue with this is that you can make the rings tradable this way, as converting them would remove the soulbound status.
When I was making my first set, I wasn't at all tempted to convert my Carachas to cerberus early, and to be honest, I've never seen any cerberus rings that weren't 15*, personally.

#3 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:55 PM

True i forgot about the tradable thing, would they be able to make the rings u get back soulbound automatically? To prevent rings from flooding the market the exchange rate could be like 

2x 12* cerbs = 2x 13* caracha 

This way if they are soul bounded by default they would need to have another ring ready to combine them with other rings to sell it trade it. Since if you get back 3x soul bounded rings you can just upgrade them and make them unsoulbound again. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users