Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:51 AM

ya..

first.. sry for my English ;) could explain it way better in german... but..here it comes..

Clan Storage:

Why need ?

Quite simple. need it to share stuff with clan members without all the logging of diff accounts,chars..meet to trade..and all the action that take alot of time. for example: u have a clanmate need some mats to refine,craft .. or u have lowlvl need some eq u may have and not use anymore.

How to get a Clan Storage?

There i have 3 ideas.

1. U can get it simple with clanpoints. It will be a Clan skill(permanent) working together with the Clan expansion skill. like ever 3 or 5 lvl on Clan expansion .. u will get a Clan Storage Tab (that i explain later).

2. u get it from Item Mall buying a Skill Book that will add the Clan Storage into ur Clan skill tab.

3. u need to do a Quest.. a long/Hard quest .. in Party(not group) with at least 5 Clanmembers. this Quest could be done in Dungeons..so u cant simply do it with 5 of ur own chars ;). For Example: kill every Dungeon Boss(including the small bosses) at least 15 times. u have to start the dungeon with 5 clan members and finish with the same 5 members. if anyone get dc or log off or what ever..the quest is failed.

How to lvl the Clan Storage?

simply like all other clan skill..with clanpoints. BUT..it works together with the Clan expansion skill. For example: u can incrase clan storage skill every 3 or 5 ( or what ever) lvl of the clan expansion skill.So if ur clan expansion is at lvl 3 . u can lvl ur Clan Storage to lvl 1. next possible incrase of the clan storage would be at lvl 6 on ur clan expansion skill.

Whats the reason to lvl clan storage?

simple... u will get a new clan storage page with every lvl.

where to find clan storage?

also simple. Like the normal storage too. visit the storage keeper in towns or open with the storage icon as premium user. so the Clan Storage is just a additional Tab called "Clan". like the existing  Account,Character,itemMall,Premium,>Clan<

How the clan storage works?

My idea. every clanmember can put in stuff in the clan storage..BUT only Clanmaster and Deputy Master can get stuff out of the clan Storage. To give the stuff to one of the Clanmember..u (clan master/deputy)  click the item u wanna give..then click the " new button for clan storage"  >Trade< it open a list of all online clan member. ther i cklit the member u wanna give the item. the member will get a trade window (like the one we have) .. that trade window works the same way.

what can be put in clan storage?

u can only put in stuff that isnt bound,locked or locked on acquire.

ya.. thats all for now. some thing maybe need some more details.. but.. thats what was in my mind so far...

lets start discussion...

Ty for reading ;)

>edit<

Forgot... there will also be an additional "Zulie Tab" only for Clan Storage !!!

Edited by littlekami, 22 May 2016 - 04:57 AM.

#2 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:14 AM

b.u.m.p.

hmm.. looks like im the onlyone think its a good idea.. :(

comon.. just post what u think about it ;) .. doesnt hurt ..^^

#3 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:44 AM

hm i like this idea a lot, especially i personally have seen this in another mmorpg i play.

1st off, i think the way to level the storage is good, but it needs a little more delay to it instead of every level of clan expansion from lvl 5 which starts to add the the pages. Maybe like per x amount of levels, for argument sake, say every 5 levels of clan expansion it adds a page to the clan storage. So it would be like lvl 5 expansion AND lvl 1 clan storage

2nd off, the idea of having the limitation of having JUST the CM and DM to be able to take items out seems logical but a bit not much change. Anyone can donate items, that's cool, but your idea for this is so that the members within the clan can trade items without moving around to allow for easier access and item transfer. So yeah, a small problem there, IF it is possible, maybe do it like this

1. Donate items from any members

2. In order for the item to be taken out of the storage, permission MUST be asked from the ranks of commander and up

3. If permission is granted, they would send an item that is a token or something that allows them to take out 1 item per token(consumable)

4. This token is limited to be sent 2 PER members that requested PER day, AND only 1-2 tokens are allowed in the inventory

So item security wise, this could solve it. Oh and of course the CM and DM are able to put in and take out items as they please so they can manage the storage itself.

That's all for now, i'll add anything necessary later if i forgot something. Overall its a nice idea, just needs tweaking

#4 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:41 AM

so u mean at lvl x on clan expansion it will automaticly give a lvl to the clan storage too ? so u mean as a 2. part of the clan expansion skill..without having a extra skill for the clan storage?

if u mena it this way.. ya.. would also be possible.

i also would prefer if there will be anything like a log file.. where the CM/DM can check who give the item,who takes it and the date of it. just to may clear any "problems" later.

would also be nice to get the rank " storage keeper" in clan. so u can vote ppl to manage the clan storage..

i know clan banks from WoW. sure.. we cant get it 1:1 here in rose.. but the idea itselfs i rly like.

lets see if there more cumunity member like this and give new ideas...

Edited by littlekami, 23 May 2016 - 08:43 AM.

#5 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:25 AM

yeah that's what i mean, good idea about the log thing, alternatively you can put the names of the people that donated the particular item on the item itself, kinda like when you send an IM thing to a friend, so the clan members would know who donated, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users