Multiple accounts viability - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Multiple accounts viability

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JohnFDean

JohnFDean

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:00 PM

I'm curious, If I was thinking about making different classes to help with others such as an acolyte for the buffs and the warp spell, someone mentioned a sage to help with elemental weapon endows. Do you make those on the same game account or are you making another game account and a new character and multi logging? 

I'm currently working on a thief and starting from scratch and I'm curious about just creating new classes possibly as well, and just don't want to start something on the same game account and realize I can't use it to help others except for as a different character to do different things and share a storage.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:28 PM

you would need the char on a separate account to buff your main account char. for endows you can also just have your sage make ele converter scrolls. in that case it wouldn't matter what account the sage was on.

#3 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:34 PM

I would suggest making a merchant-type, acolyte-type, and a endow-type on 1 account.  This way, you can vend stuff, warp and buff your characters, and endow yourself. 

#4 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:24 AM

Separate account beetween support and hitter class if you really want such buff on dual client

I'd personally use thief+acolyte combo at first time. Yeah it saving potion because you have acolyte to heal at all time

#5 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:35 PM

Go make friends

#6 Name85738

Name85738

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:48 PM

yes you can do multiple accounts, like what I did in the past

but if you activate auto follow (in TI low) your main class can not auto normal attack its gonna be 1 hit per click.

BSoul3.jpg

#7 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:50 PM

I've never had this problem, I can attack with my main and my alt will always follow(IF autoattack is off).

It' different if, while following, the alt attacks or uses a skill (that is not a party buff like magnificat, angelus,etc) then the alt will stop following.

Back to topic, you'll probably make a priest class character for all your accounts anyways, maybe 1 or 2 merchant class characters and sorc for endows and sp.

#8 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:01 PM

yes you can do multiple accounts, like what I did in the past

but if you activate auto follow (in TI low) your main class can not auto normal attack its gonna be 1 hit per click.

By main do you mean the killer class that is doing the counts? If yes, then you can auto-attack on it without issues (Mains don't need to go through /nc /ns). Remember that if you want your alts to use skills to buff you then their /nc has to be off and their /ns turned on. This way when you use them to buff yourself and re-click to start the auto-follow again, they won't glitch out and stop in their paths once they reach you. This is for skills that require manual targetting btw. The skills that spread over a party via single button clicks like AB buffs, Angelus, Magni, Gloria etc., can be cast without you ever breaking the auto-follow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users