OPENING THE WONDERLAND

3 replies to this topic

#1 vdankampunk

vdankampunk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:27 PM

i have some suggesttion about openning wonderland dungeon...nowdays, all guild is too lazy to open ( As i know only guild emeryth, blueblood n 1-2 other guild open it) the wonderland dungeon...they just sold the material for openning WL dungeon....and no jdq anymore for collect the openning WL dungeon material

this my suggestion :

1. Make the guild that open the WL with buff...example 20%- 50% buff droprate ..this drop buff remain for that guild until new guild/same guild intent to open the WL again

2. U also can make a secret passage in WL for the guild that open WL dungeon...this secret passage lead to one room with pandora monster/poring that drop item like immediate refine stone, bless, etc

Hope my suggestion can be reconsider...

Ro2 for life

#2 raksawan

raksawan

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:39 PM

Nice..so wonderland will be opened everyday!!..yeay!..

#3 dausz

dausz

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:56 PM

Well,to be honest,thats good idea to encouraging player/guild to open wl often and not just waiting for others to re-open the wl...The guild tht open the wl should be reward for their effort tho.Thts just my opinion and i hope his suggestions can be reconsider back to gve player the best gaming experience.

#4 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:40 AM

Well, WL is not opened by a single or more guilds but by indivudal players (that may share the same or different guilds). This means that, for example, I may donate but not being part of a Guild. Or, I may be the only one that is donating in my guild. The idea of "rewarding" a whole guild for opening the dungeon is not that... logic. Even the Droprate in WL is already nice now after the patch of a few weeks ago, why making it even higher? 

The only way to encourage ppl to donate more, is making Jawaii Dailies a bit easier, making mobs less OP, less HP, less Critical, easier to solo even for those who are not Bulky Beastmasters and so on. Easier dailies, more jewels, and you will see that wonderland will be opened by the effort of always more people. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users