• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 z1951996

z1951996

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:54 PM

SB help me with this problem. Game's client suddenly turns off for no reason. it is happening again and again :sob:  :sob:

This is really annoying especially when I almost finish 950 kill count :questionmark:  :questionmark:  :p_cry: 

#2 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:05 PM

Do you cancel the animations of your skils?

#3 z1951996

z1951996

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:35 PM

no, i use a protal and the game turns off

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:04 PM

Okay, your computer has more than 2 GB RAM?

If not, there is your problem........

I know that steam says 2 GB RAM are enough, trust me they are not.....

You need at least 3 GB RAM to play this game properly. Cause this game eats up RAM in masses.

Okay, the following can help if you got more than 2 GB RAM.

- put DragonSaga to the exceptions of your anti virus software (DS does not like many anti virus tools and crashes)

- put DragonSaga to the exceptions of your firewall (DS sometimes does not like the firewall)

^ This can help to lessen the crashes.

But a system with only 2 GB RAM will crash, no matter what. In the case you only have 2 GB RAM close everything you have running in the background that is eating up RAM (any other game, teamspeak, skype......whatever needs RAM, close it). This way you can at least increase the time between the crashes and maybe finish the killcount quest.

Another hint is if you are doing a killcount quest, try to stay at one area. Try to avoid going to a lot of portals, cause the more you move around the more RAM the game needs. I did this in the past on a really bad computer and it helped me personally. This did not solve the crashes, but I could at least stay longer in the game between the crashes.

Edit:

Last solution if you got more than 2 GB RAM and the exception thing does not work for you is to re-download and re-install the game, in case a game file is messed up and causing this.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 24 May 2016 - 11:06 PM.

#5 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:12 PM

I dont think animation cancelling is the main reason.

Do you manage to run the game properly, and without any lags ?
If that is not the case, be sure to check your drivers, that net.framework is installed correctly.

Also, try playing on a channel where there is no chance to meet other players, and be sure to reboot your client before doing your kill count.

#6 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:22 PM

Animation canceling came into my mind because killing monsters was mentioned. But thats not the case this time so it looks like memory issue to me. Suggestions above are worth trying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users