How to get all the manuals? (Academy 2nd floor) - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to get all the manuals? (Academy 2nd floor)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RiceEaterAzn

RiceEaterAzn

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:38 PM

Can someone teach me how can i get manuals from merchants, ninja, and gunslinger? Thanks

#2 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:59 AM

Credits to 4853121207141913140 for the reminder:

You must be below Job Level 10 in order to get the manuals for Merchant and Taekwon class. The rest can be procured as long as you are a Novice class.

Swordsman Manual: Speak to Trainer Adric and choose "I want to test Swordsman Skills!"

Taekwon Manual: Speak to Arang, tell her you are Interested in being a Taekwon. This closes the dialogue. Restart the dialogue with her again and choose "I want to follow the Taekwon way!" which results in her giving a brief introduction. Choose "Yes, let's do this!."

Gunslinger Manual: Speak to Lusa and choose, "Can I try out the skills?" followed by "Yes mam!"

Archer Manual: Speak to Marlbron and choose, "Tell me about Archers." then ask about "Archer skills."

Mage Manual: Speak to Mage Chuck, choose, "I will learn." followed by "Can I try some skills?!"

Thief Manual: Speak to Mayssel, followed by Verkhasel and Vicente in any order. Once done, speak to Mayssel again to get the manual.

Ninja Manual: Speak to Ninja Guide, choose "Explanation about the Ninja." followed by, "I want to experience Ninja skills."

Merchant Manual: Speak to Salim Hamid, (I chose "No" here and spoke to him again. I assume choosing "Yes" skips to the part where he asks you to sign up for the merchant training course) give him your name. He asks you to make 100 zeny and come back to him. Once done, he will give you the Merchant Manual.

Acolyte Manual: Speak to the npc "A nun" and choose to take the introductory course.

Edited by NoDice, 27 May 2016 - 03:16 AM.

#3 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:08 AM

some must be done below job level 10 i think.

because npc conversation will change? if you're at job level 10, i think for merchant

#4 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:03 AM

some must be done below job level 10 i think.

because npc conversation will change? if you're at job level 10, i think for merchant

Yes. I tested it just now on another newly rolled character. Only Taekwon and Merchant job class npc will skip to the job change dialogue if you are at Job Level 10.

I was able to procure the manuals for the rest of the classes via the usual way. I just didn't bother speaking to Mayssel because you will get the manual irrespective of whether you want to become a Thief or not since it is part of the tutorial. I'll append the same to my earlier reply. Thank you for reminding me about the Job Level restriction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users