• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:12 PM

cosmetics6.png

Newtype Wing Headphones

The latest upgraded version of the wing headphones, with improved outside sound blocking, so that there's no need to hold back when making loud guitar riffs or screaming vocals. Now 100% cuter in metallic pink.

INT +3, MDef +5.

if Base INT is 120 or higher, increases SP recovery speed by 50%.

If worn by a Wanderer or Minstrel, increases MATK by 1% refinement of the headgear.

If refined +7 or higher, increases the damage of [Reverberation] and [Metallic Sound] by 5% per total refine of the headgear.

If refined +9 or higher, reduces the skill-specific cooldown of [Metallic Sound] by 1.5 seconds.

If refined +12 or higher, reduces the skill-specific cooldown of [Metallic Sound] by an additional 1.5 seconds (total 3 second reduction).

Type: Headgear

Def: 24

Position: Top and Middle Headgear

Applicable Jobs: All

Required Level: 130

Weight: 30

Card Slot: 0

Violet Allure

Bright lipstick and eyeshadow that will help make any performance a smash hit. Rumor has it a band once made their whole career out of wearing cosmetics on stage.

MATK +1%.

If [Remover] (Skill ID# 222) or [Encore] are mastered, additional MATK +7%.

[Combo with Newtype Wing Headphones or Wing Headphone]

Int +2, Luk +1.

The SP cost of [Reverberation] and [Metallic Sound] are reduced by 5% per refine of the headgear (maximum +10).

Def: 0

Position: Bottom Only Headgear

Required Level: 1

Weight: 1

Pink Allure

Bright lipstick and eyeshadow that will help make any performance a smash hit. Rumor has it a band once made their whole career out of wearing cosmetics on stage.

SP cost of skills -1%.

If [Increase SP Recovery] or [Spiritual Cadence] (Skill ID# 260) is mastered, reduce the SP cost of skills by an additional 7%.

Int +2, Vit +1.

The SP cost of [Reverberation] and [Metallic Sound] are reduced by 5% per refine of the headgear (maximum +10).

Evergreen Allure

ASPD +1%.

If [Battle Theme] (Skill ID# 309) or [Back Stab] are mastered, additional ASPD +1.

Agi +2, Dex +1.

Edited by Kadelia, 19 June 2016 - 06:34 AM.

#2 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:59 PM

read if u want...

I really like the idea in mouth...

didnt liked the green (agree if only for girls :D)...

My problem with mouth is the pixel (pink is more naturally, like the real life, so i liked it... violet too, but less than pink)... 1 pixel in face is like a blur... we could have one upgrade in pixels

you know a lot of things in RO, right?... there's 2 cards from bio5, right? (1 for metallic anothher for reverberation?).... would It be more OP in the future without your purppose, or gravity deny our existence 4ever ?

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:59 AM

read if u want...

I really like the idea in mouth...

didnt liked the green (agree if only for girls :D)...

My problem with mouth is the pixel (pink is more naturally, like the real life, so i liked it... violet too, but less than pink)... 1 pixel in face is like a blur... we could have one upgrade in pixels

you know a lot of things in RO, right?... there's 2 cards from bio5, right? (1 for metallic anothher for reverberation?).... would It be more OP in the future without your purppose, or gravity deny our existence 4ever ?

I believe one of those got changed to severe rainstorm instead of what it was buffing. Even so, it wouldn't be OP. Metallic in particular is hard to buff. Because right now to even be "sub-par" you need +300% from sound amps, meaning you're already doing 400%. If you have a gear that adds +60% (like that nightmare bio card), you'd get 460%, which is only a ~15% increase in damage.

Update

Switched the combo effect to the cosmetics so that the old wing headphone will work with the set.

Edited by Kadelia, 29 May 2016 - 03:04 AM.

#4 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 29 May 2016 - 08:00 AM

I believe one of those got changed to severe rainstorm instead of what it was buffing. Even so, it wouldn't be OP. Metallic in particular is hard to buff. Because right now to even be "sub-par" you need +300% from sound amps, meaning you're already doing 400%. If you have a gear that adds +60% (like that nightmare bio card), you'd get 460%, which is only a ~15% increase in damage.

Update

Switched the combo effect to the cosmetics so that the old wing headphone will work with the set.

talk to people:
Oh ... I tought its better  in KRO...

I bought this headphone and put it +10... waiting bio5 to card it (lol)... too much SP with metallic sound.... there's no utility outside pvp as I think....

Thank you for the share your ideas and care of game + dancer rights better than designers (my kickass from some lazys)

I like the forum, and I really can say: better balance, more ppl chose dancers, stringers-> and then more people to fight with lack of care about us.

I really want to see my ukulele+11 with hat of AV....  :heh:

talk at people like ever.... just philosophy.... i can resume it but .... its a way to find the crithical thinking proccess...

mouth design..... i thought about this a lot of times in the past... Terms of Service online made it (with simple and enough), but they have better pixels to make it...

development parallel: If I compare ragnarok development (new mobile 2 games with plastation 1 covers and horrible black countour or Ragnarok 2) and unfotunatelly I think they are in trouble to acceppt the original design of game, fiding other graphs ways, leaving our magic andd EPIC Ro without the updates like changes in core, bites, etc...

If ppl can play mine craft, they can play Ro if the company works for.....

Praying time: Please gravity: READ - we dont need a RO2, Terms of Service, etc... Ragnarok online just needs some updates to be an actual game, like better chat talks with npcs, fast speed walk to novices (or all players can be a way to dont be an ant in game ...)

next topic... improve the speed... its like a windows XP (try to think that u're a wandy and u re too fast, I try to forget that I play with maestro, cause its ant, and think that we need better speed walk to explore better game...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users