[Possible Solution] Long Loading Screens - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Possible Solution] Long Loading Screens

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MarchMadness

MarchMadness

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 29 May 2016 - 05:48 AM

So I've been running around seeing if anyone else had an issue where the game would take 3-5 mins to load into rooms, lobbies, and matches (matches taking the longest) I've tried multiple options to try to fix this (reinstalling/downloading) the game but it didn't seem to help. Over time I've ran into a few others who are experiencing the issue and at long last its been fixed for me today. So it seems that this bug or delay I should say has to do with something server sided or with your web connectivity. I advise any players who are experiencing the issue to send  tickets so the tech team can figure something out but SOLUTION wise

this issue only lasted about a Week [5-7] Days for those players including me. For now if the issue continues to go longer than a week I advise sending a ticket about the issue but it seems waiting it out for about a week is the way to go! This is just a possible solution it is not bound to work for everyone but all the players who I've met with the same issue say it last about a week and hasn't returned for them (including me).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users