EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:19 PM

Hey all with my recent questions about this skill I figured I would write this for others who may have questions about it.

Turn Undead (TU) is a skill that can instantly kill Undead Property Monsters (not to be confused with Undead Race which is easily mixed up as they are usually both at same time)  THESE are the 42 Undead Element monsters which you can use Turn Undead and Heal Bomb on.

Odd as it may seem the MONSTERS level does NOT effect the chances of Turn Undead working!!!  You would have the same chance to kill a level 1 monster that you would a level 150.

There are 5 things that increase your Turn Undead Chances.

The Turn Undead skill itself gives +2% per skill level.  Level 10 = +20%

Each Base Level  gives +0.1%

Each Int gives +0.1%

Each Luk gives +0.1%

And the Monsters remaining HP.  Each 5% of HP he has lost ups your chances by 1%.  Ignore this for now as it's not really useful. (At 1/2 it's hp your chances would go up +10%)

So lets look at a level 90 Priest / High Priest with the following stats and skills.

Int    91+5 = +9.6%     91+8 = +9.9%
Luk  83+7 = +9%        88+2 = +9%
Vit    28+5                   29+4

Turn Undead lvl 10 = +20%
Blessing lvl 10 = +1% (From Int +10)
Gloria = +3% (From Luk +30)

This comes to a 42.6% chance for the Priest and a 42.9% chance for the High Priest on any new undamaged Undead unit.  This is NOT including any stat bonu's from gears you may be wearing.  I kept Luk in multiples of 10 for Perfect Dodge.

Also note that Turn Undead caps at a 70% chance.

I sacrificed Dex as Turn Undead only has a 1 Sec Var Cast time and you should be able to just use Kyrie Elesion to get a cast or 2 off safely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users