How to share items between characters on the same account? - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

How to share items between characters on the same account?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dazhk

dazhk

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:52 AM

Have item of pandora box for other classes that are not mine and I would pass these but I can not change them so here is impossible to send mail as you normally do.

I saw that there are items that say impossible to share with characters from the same account, then is there a way to pass item between characters on the same account? :hmm:

thank you very much :p_idea:

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:05 AM

A lot of the items that you get from pandora boxes are character bound, so they can't be traded.

Otherwise, to trade items, use mail or trade via a character on a second account.

#3 dazhk

dazhk

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:08 AM

but you can be shared between characters on the same account not?

#4 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 May 2016 - 07:08 AM

No. Pandora weapons and accessories are character bound. 

#5 LordSaki

LordSaki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:51 PM

I believe the question is.

How do you share items with characters on the same account?

If account sharing is not a possible thing, then why bother mentioning if an item can be shared by characters on the same account. The only method of "sharing" I am aware of is mailing things between your characters, which costs money to do and I'm pretty sure is something you can do with anyone. (I haven't tested it, but I'm sure you can send anyone random items in the mail)

You can (I think) share items if you throw all your characters into the same guild. But this will require you to trust someone else to invite each your characters to said guild because a character needs to be online in order to be invited to a guild. AND you need to level said guild enough to unlock the guild storage.

#6 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:36 AM

I saw that there are items that say impossible to share with characters from the same account

That description is plainly wrong. A lot of costumes for example say that line of impossible to share between characters of the same account, yet everybody pass them between characters of same account. It should be either revised or removed, or the items fixed to match the description which I hope WP won't do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users