• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sethimothy

Sethimothy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

After playing this game off and on for years, finally was able to transcend.  Felt great!  A little less great when I had to ask around, hoping for a non-bot, because it had been so long I forgot how to turn off the cart... but yay, transcending.  Definitely looking at doing things a little bit differently this time around, but we'll see.

So in storage I have a Vecer +6.  Is it viable for a Mastersmith to get 91 DEX and 91 LUC for that 15% Mammo damage bonus?  I know those stats feature heavily into upgrading weapons (and to a similar extent weapon creation, but it seems like there's really no reason to do that anymore.)  I guess part of my concern is I don't know what people do Base level 100+ and how that's going to affect my ability to level, or if ultimately I should just not consider this weapon all together.  I'm also not sure if that's 15% bonus is added or multiplied, so I suppose that's a concern as well.  But the idea of stacking with other mammo boosts and getting as much bang for the buck (literally) would be preferable.

#2 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:45 PM

chaos or loki?

#3 kiddo313

kiddo313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 May 2016 - 05:55 PM

After playing this game off and on for years, finally was able to transcend.  Felt great!  A little less great when I had to ask around, hoping for a non-bot, because it had been so long I forgot how to turn off the cart... but yay, transcending.  Definitely looking at doing things a little bit differently this time around, but we'll see.

So in storage I have a Vecer +6.  Is it viable for a Mastersmith to get 91 DEX and 91 LUC for that 15% Mammo damage bonus?  I know those stats feature heavily into upgrading weapons (and to a similar extent weapon creation, but it seems like there's really no reason to do that anymore.)  I guess part of my concern is I don't know what people do Base level 100+ and how that's going to affect my ability to level, or if ultimately I should just not consider this weapon all together.  I'm also not sure if that's 15% bonus is added or multiplied, so I suppose that's a concern as well.  But the idea of stacking with other mammo boosts and getting as much bang for the buck (literally) would be preferable.

It isn't viable to get 91 dex and luk just for the Mammonite Damage Bonus. 

Dex and Luk increase your chances for forging weapons successfully.  It has nothing to do with upgrading weapons too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users