• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 liaguris

liaguris

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:25 AM

I really want to share my story cause it makes me feel really desperate . Yesterday I was browsing the in game dragon saga market and at some time I decide to type the word blessed in the search field . Then I see that guy selling 300 blessed teak tree . The price for 1 blessed teak tree was 99silver 99copper . At first I thought maybe I am having some illusions . So I checked the description of the item and it was indeed blessed teak tree and there was indeed 300 of them  for 99silver and 99 copper each blessed teak tree . I rushed and bought them all . I spent 300g for a stack of blessed teak tree . The shop name was : pm (his name) . So I was like that poor guy maybe put the wrong price in his hard farmed blessed teak trees , so I should pm him and give them back to him . So I type in trade chat LF> (his name) . He immediately whispered to me and I was like to him dude are you for real ? He then tryed to explain to me that blessed teak tree are useless to him and also that he miscalculated the price . He did not ask me at all for his blessed teak tree to be given back to him even he admitted he miscalculated the price . Immediately after that I check his market again and I was taken aback , there were two brand new stacks of blessed teak tree now , there that were not before , but this time each blessed teek tree was for 9gold 99silver 99copper . After I saw that I was like did he miscalculated the price again and to be honest I really did not feel unlucky for not having gold to buy the whole stack . I really was feeling sad for having a stack of blessed teak tree for 300g . So I stopped pretending to be naive and I blamed him of being a duper . His response was like you do not know me and that I am playing since the beginning of this game and I have gathered a lot of them and he said to me again that this item is not only to him but generally useless . That incident made me feel so desperate that I closed game for some hours . After about 10 hours I decided to check his market again . He was selling now a stack of blessed teak tree again . The price for one blessed teak tree was 49gold 99silver 99copper . I doubt he miscalculated the price for third time but then again that is again cheap . So I decided to browse the market again trying to forget about this guy but this time I checked for socket cards from windy farms . People were selling 10*critical dmg cards for 20-30kg and they did not had 1 or two of them , they had around an average number of three of those cards . So I was like maybe some people are in contact with that guy who sold blessed teak tree , and have access to also other really cheap blessed ingredients . Do you understand now why the price of star fragments has sky rocketed ? Can you please make every item from windy farms account bound till you find how to fix that dupe . I really feel desperate when I afk for 60+ hours in windy farms to have 70 blessed cherry tree , while others sell blessed teak tree for 1g . I really feel nothing is worth spending time on now , not even farming some cancer stones for my summoner galaxia wings , I just log in to go to breeze run and nothing more .

Edited by liaguris, 31 May 2016 - 09:49 AM.

#2 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:51 AM

Hey there. I highly recommend messaging Popcorn asap.

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 31 May 2016 - 05:14 AM

Might it be duped stuff? Yes.

Is there still a lot of duped stuff in the game? Yes

Is it done recently? No.

The market and element duping exploits are fixed since months now, but what do you think how full the duper's vault are?

Are we trying to overcome this with the upcoming Arcadia update? Yes

End of story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users