New player tutorial- no loot and weird spawn locations. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New player tutorial- no loot and weird spawn locations.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shiriru

Shiriru

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:32 PM

Hello, 

I've wanted to try this game out, made a new character. 
Was nicely surprised by the intro clip. 
Then i was at some sort of red hallway doing tutorial step by step. Everything worked in order until a certain step which wanted me to test looting from a mob, after the reinforcement NPC.
I killed maybe 30 of the mobs in the area, none of it dropped any loot so i was stuck with that part of the tutorial and couldn't move forward. 
Then i got angry i just went trough the door and was teleported to some deserted area with many curved paths, no NPCs and no idea where to go - was somewhere in the middle of Perness map.

I made a new character. Still couldnt loot anything, but this time i was teleported in some small town in the Turba area.

EDIT : I noticed if you go out trough the yellow door at the end of the tutorial , you will spawn at Road of the Dead at Parness. No quests there and mobs are lvl 36 - called Crusader Soldier. So you are basically at a dead end. BUT if you press exit tutorial button, without going trough the door, you will spawn at Turba in a town, where you can see lvl 1 mobs and starting quests. 

Edited by Shiriru, 31 May 2016 - 04:10 PM.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:23 PM

Yes it's a bug. You also get 20 teleports to turba locations to use anyway. And mobs in the tutorial are not supposed to drop yes ^^

#3 Shiriru

Shiriru

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:52 PM

Thanks for clarification. 
But it's kind of weird, that mobs aren't "supposed" to drop, since the tutorial makes you take a loot from them... :P

#4 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:15 AM

Thanks for clarification. 
But it's kind of weird, that mobs aren't "supposed" to drop, since the tutorial makes you take a loot from them... :P

Oh really? I didn't remember that. 

But it never dropped there as far as I know.

So yeah, drops must be added to that tutorial if it asks you to take a loot from them.

Thanks for the information, I'll report to GM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users