Renewal June 2nd Maintenance - Page 21 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal June 2nd Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
510 replies to this topic

#501 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:30 AM

1 Card so far. I would hardly call it leveling.

the exp is good.

3 days 0 kk card :p_swt:

#502 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:33 AM

It's not like they owe you or anything lol (except if you're VIP, yes they owe you something :heh: )

i love comments like this.......they prove that most players are children without the business experience........from a business managerial point of view, all players got boned

Edited by TattooedChef, 05 June 2016 - 03:10 PM.

#503 DanaAtkinson

DanaAtkinson

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 11:49 AM

the exp is good.

3 days 0 kk card :p_swt:

I don't know if you're trolling or not. KK experience rate is terrible relatively to her difficulty. :p_sick:

#504 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 06:39 AM

Since someone said that these weeks were for farming, not for leveling, they should really make some Bio 3 only TI Weeks with entrance available only to 160+. Those weeks could have 2 Bio3 monsters, instead of just one, and instead of an EXP reward for turning in, it would give double or triple the Merit Badges. What do you think?

BTW, High TI this week is in Scaraba. You can go with small parties, TI the BB/Adventurer's guild thrice and Ragi's quest twice while getting the counts. If a lot of people to this, Scaraba Hall's respawn gets nice. I was in a party with another AB, 2 rangers and a gene. We walked in pairs of 1 AB + 1 Ranger and the Gene was teleporting and killing the monsters, coming for us for heal and buffs from time to time. It works wonders.

#505 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:30 PM

lol... GM's be like: you have gtb? no kk card for you.

seriously those drop rates are horrendous. anyone else ever feel like GM's lie about the drop rates? or reverse the effects of bubblegum without telling anyone? i swear it feels like this sometimes. finding non gum'd non vip'd mvp cards more often than gum'd/vip. what is this backwards :\

#506 Potatold

Potatold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:27 PM

3 days 12k+ KK no card. 

Got 70k base or so off KK so I'd still call it okayish exps. But really, may be 0.0001% drop rate for KK card now.

#507 VikasMerchantf

VikasMerchantf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Server:Chaos (:

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:01 PM

Is it just me or no one is able to create a new warp portal account???

Wanted to make best of the 6 month vip scheme >.<

#508 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:43 PM

3 days 12k+ KK no card. 

Got 70k base or so off KK so I'd still call it okayish exps. But really, may be 0.0001% drop rate for KK card now.

she gambled all of her cards in vegas

#509 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York

Posted 08 June 2016 - 08:39 AM

Got 3 Scaraba, 2 KK, and 1 Kasa card in about 11 hours of farming.

Was also lvling my RK from 126 at the time.

Edited by DrakeofMayfil, 08 June 2016 - 09:02 AM.

#510 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 08 June 2016 - 08:43 AM

Since someone said that these weeks were for farming, not for leveling, they should really make some Bio 3 only TI Weeks with entrance available only to 160+. Those weeks could have 2 Bio3 monsters, instead of just one, and instead of an EXP reward for turning in, it would give double or triple the Merit Badges. What do you think?

BTW, High TI this week is in Scaraba. You can go with small parties, TI the BB/Adventurer's guild thrice and Ragi's quest twice while getting the counts. If a lot of people to this, Scaraba Hall's respawn gets nice. I was in a party with another AB, 2 rangers and a gene. We walked in pairs of 1 AB + 1 Ranger and the Gene was teleporting and killing the monsters, coming for us for heal and buffs from time to time. It works wonders.

I went in solo as a GX to Scaraba Hall, saw a bunch of parties in there(some TRIED to ks me, notice the emphasis on "tried") but the spawn rates were really nice.

#511 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 09:07 AM

I went in solo as a GX to Scaraba Hall, saw a bunch of parties in there(some TRIED to ks me, notice the emphasis on "tried") but the spawn rates were really nice.

Yes! The spawn in scaraba is excelent when there's a lot of players leveling there. When you're alone, though, it's really underwhelming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users