3 replies to this topic

#1 Tekumi

Tekumi

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:56 AM

Hey there,

I've just started to play this game again after I quit a few years ago (was still playing on GPotato servers, rest in peace) and started another Thief going for Ninja. I had some knowledge back in the days up to level ~50, but right now there's way too much going on for me. I don't really understand any abbreviations used anymore (what the hell is IM?) and as I haven't found any useful Ninja guide, I thought I might just ask in here.

So, I'm currently level 27, picking up the water temple weapon soon. I want to go for PvE exclusively, no need for PvP. Could anyone give me a short rundown on what sets/items/whatever I need to do the most possible damage? I don't have any budget right now, so it's gonna be pure farming for me for now. I know I have to reach a higher level first, but I wanted to know what I can use on my way to max level as well as what to use then.

Any help would be appreciated!

Best regards

Tekumi

#2 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:That one

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:26 PM

"IM" = "Item Mall" = "real money market" (as for my former gP' server, it was known as "cash shop"; if you had another calling, feel free to tell).

Lower levels' Armors don't give any significant damage bonus. You'll need to upgrade the Weapon to increase your damage, like usual.

+2 might be enough, a Bandit's +2 Water Claws is enough to K.O. most of Magma Dungeon's monsters with Final Decision or Rolling Stinger. (Otherwise, 0 or 1, you'll always need to give one more hit to kill.)

Maybe Daggers in those conditions will be enough......? Else, just give a good Violent Blow or Ambush '-'

A notable thing, is that Ninja's blocking ability is "weakened". The Infiltrator's Skill isn't as useful as before anymore (I don't know if it got kind of nullified or if its efficiency got lowered).

That's all I can tell.

#3 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:29 PM

Build damage is pretty common nowadays, so I'll introduce a short list of popular items :

Armor set (Level > 65) : PoS set (no gloves or shoes)
-Gloves : Alexandre's Gloves
OR
-Shoes : Secmathian / Black Dragon Lord / Kryos

Weapon : As long as it comes from a dungeon, or heirloom lightning oak katar

Necklace (Level 40) : Hero of Kazeura / Lava
Belt (Level 55) : Aram's Perseverance
Ring (Level 65) : Secmathian / Kryos
Earrings (Level 55) : Aram's Perseverance

You may notice that this gear configuration isn't optimised at its finest. Since PoS is a end-game set and rings have a various amount of combination.

However, if you're looking for some movement speed equipement and combine them with some damage accessories, please read this topic : https://forums.warpp...view=getnewpost

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 02 June 2016 - 12:31 PM.

#4 marvan09

marvan09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPort of Winds
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:14 PM

Don't spend too much resources on equipment until you're on your ~50's coz you'll end up changing gears every now and then, plus the fact that you'd be doing F7 mostly beyond level 40. As mentioned, at lower levels, the only thing you should be bothered with updating or upgrading is your weapon.

If you really plan to dress up tho, I'd recommend the good ol' 3-3 Chaos set [Level 40/47/54/61/67] mix for maximum Crit Damage (CD). Just take 3 parts of one chaos set, and mix it with 3 parts of another chaos set of higher/lower level.

Alternatively, there is also the Mist Elf set (lvl45) which has nice set of bonuses for Assassins (Agi, CD, Crit Rate, Movespeed), although it might cost a good amount of money or take some time to complete.

Little thing to add, Movement Speed (MS) is quite a thing here and makes farming faster and less stressful.
5 star lava, Ryvius (Speed 2 set/Verdure Ear), Aram Perseverance, [Rare] Van cliff/Bone dragon accessories are a few of what can help you increase your MS. Fair warning though, they cost a ton of fortune.

Feel free to pm/mail me in-game in case you needed help, or if you are in need of more guidance.
IGN: Xtowin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users