Items priority for a new player / Kafra points - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Items priority for a new player / Kafra points

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:46 PM

Hi everyone, I'm a new player and I have 2 questions.

1. Item prioritization in terms of leveling for my character(right know I'm a thief 91 and i going to choose GX in the future).

-I've been reading about HP/SP Leeching gear but i don't know which items should I buy first.

2. Buying kafra points to get items in the kafra shop and sell them for zeny.

-What items could be great to buy in the kafra shop to get a good profit in zeny, for example I saw in Ragial that Enriched Oridecon Box(10) are being sold for 30m more or less ( I think that's a good balance, but I don't have any good idea about prices in this game because I'm a newbie)

If someone can give me some good advices that could be great!

Thanks

Edited by Valtios, 06 June 2016 - 02:26 PM.

#2 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:12 PM

For the equips, I think RWH and leech katar are the most important
You can buy others (blood sucker/malicious shadow set/incubus or succubus pet) later
For the kp items, peoples usually sell Silvervines and HD ores (bradium and carnium)

#3 ngpete

ngpete

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:46 PM

Also get HBP for greed skill so you could sustain poison bottle's cost by selling loot.

To convert kp to zeny, it would be faster to advertise kp selling and let the buyer choose their items. U can usually sell kp for higher price when there are events like enriched hammer where a lot of people refine their gears. Also, sometimes it might be worth buying monthly lucky/groove box for the items that has higher value. But it is a gamble. You can either get more zeny/kp by selling items from those boxes or not.

Edited by ngpete, 05 June 2016 - 09:48 PM.

#4 Xiaten

Xiaten

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:18 PM

You should take a Jur with 3 Hunter fly cards, and a RWH.

Then you can buy a succubus.

If you need SP leech, Rideword hat is not enough for it. So i suggest you take a Earth Deleter card for a slotted armor, or a Undead Knight F card for a slotted garment (don't put it in a Heroic Backpack or a FAW please).

If you didn't you can kill some mysterious bugs in the main towns to get the Shadow set (the whole set give you +4 all stat).

If you wanna sell KP, you can let the buyer choose his items : it's the fastest way but the least profitable.

You can also check the market prices and try to sell some items like HD ores and silverine etc.

Or you wait for an event like the one we got last week (Shadow event). KP price was insane.

It depends on your patience.

#5 AlexaAlraune

AlexaAlraune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:07 PM

Gears I use

Sin/Sinx

Spoiler

GX below 120

Spoiler

GX 120+

Spoiler

Also

Spoiler

Note: I don't like Triple/Quadruple Malicious Jur/Specialty Jur. You won't use it again after 120+ (which is easy even without double exp event), and it cost 30~40m to make (if you consider Hunter Fly Card cost now). Better get Durga (lv 3, 190 dmg) than Specialty Jur(lv1, 90dmg) or Jur (lv2, 125dmg), and use the rest of your fund for other items like Succubus Egg, Malicious Shadow set, element Nab Cloth that you'll continue to use even at higher level.

Edited by AlexaAlraune, 11 June 2016 - 06:21 PM.

#6 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 01:07 PM

Thanks for the help guys, I've been getting almost all of the needed gear and I have a question.

What's the ideal combination of enchants for a +9 Temporal Str Boots and what's a good price for it?.

Thanks again.

#7 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 15 June 2016 - 01:46 PM

Thanks for the help guys, I've been getting almost all of the needed gear and I have a question.

What's the ideal combination of enchants for a +9 Temporal Str Boots and what's a good price for it?.

Thanks again.

Ideal for what? Usually you take either fighting spirit or attack delay for the first slot. 2nd is up to preference imo. Bear's power or lucky day are the usual choices for the 2nd enchant. Hawkeye and speed of light work too but the first two are better imo. Muscle fool if you're bat-_- like me and just wanna goof around lol

I didn't try runaway magic, wonder how much it would increase bolt damage from cd in mouth, for -_-s and giggles like muscle fool I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users