Mado Mecha vs Charleston Instance - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mado Mecha vs Charleston Instance

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 06 June 2016 - 07:43 PM

This instance is pretty easy on mech :D

#2 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 08:38 PM

Nice, at last a mado mech video for the mech instance xD, today i try it again and i take 40 minutes on the instance, and i finally kill the frickin Charleston xD, tomorrow i will upload it.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:40 AM

pretty sad the rockstep monster (mado monster) is so weak. when i see the mado monster sprite, i was thinking "dude, this one should be the miniboss of this instance, similar to undead knight male/female in OGH". then it died on 2-3 KB, like other mobs there, what a turn off...

#4 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:20 AM

True, everything is pretty squishy beside the mvp xD

#5 Vylicer

Vylicer

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:38 PM

Good day. What do you think about the upgrade - part set for the mech vs FAW w/ EA and Temp Dex w/ EA? Which ones would give the significant damage boost to AC?

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:44 PM

https://forums.warpp...gears-question/

#7 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:14 PM

Good day. What do you think about the upgrade - part set for the mech vs FAW w/ EA and Temp Dex w/ EA? Which ones would give the significant damage boost to AC?

DPS wise ea FAW + Temp Dex ea > the set. just because of fixed cast time reduction on temp dex boots to make you spam AC better, plus the ea enchants will help increase the damage, so at the end it is not actually 50% damage increase, coz you lost damage booster from ea enchants, maybe about 25%. then it is being outdamaged further from fixed cast time reduction.

if you are looking for individual damage numbers, for hit and run strategy perhaps, i think the set is better. 

but for damage per second, and spamability, FAW and temp dex is better.

#8 MrBrainFreeze

MrBrainFreeze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationEastcoast USA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:54 PM

If you use wind element change, valk shield, and fire proof potion, you don't have to move away when it uses skills, it barely hurts. If you move it north, few monsters will attack you, and you can focus on KBing it more, but after you kill it there will be like 50 monsters to kill south of it lol.

#9 Vylicer

Vylicer

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:35 AM

PS wise ea FAW + Temp Dex ea > the set. just because of fixed cast time reduction on temp dex boots to make you spam AC better, plus the ea enchants will help increase the damage, so at the end it is not actually 50% damage increase, coz you lost damage booster from ea enchants, maybe about 25%. then it is being outdamaged further from fixed cast time reduction.

if you are looking for individual damage numbers, for hit and run strategy perhaps, i think the set is better. 

but for damage per second, and spamability, FAW and temp dex is better.

I've actually seen your post with a video from kRO regarding a mechanic just spamming KB with impressive damage. I was like; man, I've been playing Mech wrong. The 15.1 update really boosted the Mech class. I'd like you to take a look at my mech and hope you could give me a bit of a feed back if it's okay with you. The Temp Str Boots has EA4 and MF. Also I'm just a F2P player, so I'm just trying my best to play the game without spending a buck. 

screen_Chaos047.jpg

Some other questions
1. Is Gun Barrel EA enchantable?
2. Would it be better off to reset my current build?

Im just aiming to have my mech to have high dps with great efficiency. We can all agree that before the update Mado mechs are really clunky to play not to mention frustrating. But with these new updates and with people starting to come up with new strategies on how to play a Mech, it has given me hope that someday I'll enjoy playing as a mech. 

Thanks in advance :)

#10 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 01:55 AM

its pretty easy to kill w/ axe mech too. i made a tornado axe specifically for demons/verus to farm it and was rolling 42k damage on the boss per axe T. took 12min to kill it that way.

#11 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:44 AM

I've actually seen your post with a video from kRO regarding a mechanic just spamming KB with impressive damage. I was like; man, I've been playing Mech wrong. The 15.1 update really boosted the Mech class. I'd like you to take a look at my mech and hope you could give me a bit of a feed back if it's okay with you. The Temp Str Boots has EA4 and MF. Also I'm just a F2P player, so I'm just trying my best to play the game without spending a buck. 

screen_Chaos047.jpg

Some other questions
1. Is Gun Barrel EA enchantable?
2. Would it be better off to reset my current build?

Im just aiming to have my mech to have high dps with great efficiency. We can all agree that before the update Mado mechs are really clunky to play not to mention frustrating. But with these new updates and with people starting to come up with new strategies on how to play a Mech, it has given me hope that someday I'll enjoy playing as a mech. 

Thanks in advance :)

the video is not from kRO, that is actually me.

if you want to use temp str boots, just make one and leave the final enchant untouched, since muscle fool will ruin your attack when mobbed. i prefer getting 120 dex so i can use temp dex boots so i can spam arm cannon faster, also 120 dex is good for KB since KB damage increased by dex.

answering your question:

1. yes

2, are you mado or axe? if this is for mado, it is up to you, this one is good, but if i were you i will go to 120 dex route. i tried 120 str using temp str boots, and my ranged damage is in par to 120 dex using temp dex boots. well, temp dex boots wins coz of better spamability.

well, to tell you the truth, i love my mado mech since i played it 2 years ago. my mado is my 2nd main char and this is my WoE char (my 1st main is trapper ranger). no, it is not frustrating, it is pretty handy. you have mobile pneuma using mado, able to change armor element, KB is a great single target killer even without gun barrels. the downside is this class requires much zeny to maintain. but i have my fun and i love my mado.

#12 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:03 AM

If you use wind element change, valk shield, and fire proof potion, you don't have to move away when it uses skills, it barely hurts. If you move it north, few monsters will attack you, and you can focus on KBing it more, but after you kill it there will be like 50 monsters to kill south of it lol.

i run to avoid getting hit by several hits over small amount of time to prevent overheating. i believe overheating caused by getting so many hits over amount of time. i remember getting hit by so many heavy damages but slow, i didnt get overheat. while i face bakonawa and his meteor storm hits me for 1 damage and barraged by them, i got overheat after 10 seconds being barraged by 1 damage meteors.

#13 Vylicer

Vylicer

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:55 AM

the video is not from kRO, that is actually me.

if you want to use temp str boots, just make one and leave the final enchant untouched, since muscle fool will ruin your attack when mobbed. i prefer getting 120 dex so i can use temp dex boots so i can spam arm cannon faster, also 120 dex is good for KB since KB damage increased by dex.

answering your question:

1. yes

2, are you mado or axe? if this is for mado, it is up to you, this one is good, but if i were you i will go to 120 dex route. i tried 120 str using temp str boots, and my ranged damage is in par to 120 dex using temp dex boots. well, temp dex boots wins coz of better spamability.

well, to tell you the truth, i love my mado mech since i played it 2 years ago. my mado is my 2nd main char and this is my WoE char (my 1st main is trapper ranger). no, it is not frustrating, it is pretty handy. you have mobile pneuma using mado, able to change armor element, KB is a great single target killer even without gun barrels. the downside is this class requires much zeny to maintain. but i have my fun and i love my mado.

Thank you so much for the feedback, I guess I'm on the right track, just need a little bit of tweaking and a lot of farming to do :D
Mado btw :)

Edited by Vylicer, 13 June 2016 - 08:56 AM.

#14 MrBrainFreeze

MrBrainFreeze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationEastcoast USA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:30 PM

Idk, I just stand by it the whole time, I use cooldown like every 20-30 seconds never overheat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users