Renewal June 9th Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal June 9th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
582 replies to this topic

#51 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:55 AM

x3 Manuals were 16m back then when bio4 bounty board and lvl 175 first implemented. 7m now is insanely cheap already. And If you want a cheap/effective way, you must use your manual wisely, like save up as many quests as you can then turn them in at the end and do several more quests while it lasts.

Anyway, 7m is cheap already..

#52 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:03 AM

Noone forces you to buy BMx3.

You can also level just fine without them.

If you (and enough other players) don't buy them for 7m the prices will go down eventually because the vendors will still want to sell them.

#53 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:04 AM

250-500 mil zeny is not much to invest in BMx3's from 150-175.

#54 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:11 AM

You are talking nonsense, because many can not afford to is smoking manual at high prices, manual is always 4m, for reasons that do not come CashShop, there are jobs that do not levelup in lab and spends a lot NCT, I want more to hell the merchants, have more mercy on those who ta starting now, Poblem of many of the community and that everything and KKS, Bots and Etc, only want a more accessible price where everyone can enjoy the game, stop to take the side of evil in play, for god's sake. =. =

in what world do you live in where manuals are 4mil? you probably came into the game during an era when they were already at that price. i'm sorry to shatter your hopes, but 4.5 to 5m is the lowest manuals ever really get. 20-30m is the highest they've ever been. you're trippin' dude.

the real problem of the game is that players rely too much on cash shop items instead of playing smart. 

kinda like how anyone born after the invention of cell phones will never know the peace not having one in their life.

#55 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:36 AM

7mil isn't insanely cheap. Stop referning to 1.5+ years ago when a major update that majorly increased Bmx3 demand as the "normal" price. Get with the times and stop this back in my day we walked 3 miles to school in 2 feet of snow crap.

#56 Pixelakaroxi

Pixelakaroxi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 628 posts
  • LocationPoland / Morroc / Alde
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:40 AM

still no info on the boxes ~~~

still no info on the boxes ~~~

#57 diikhlaskan

diikhlaskan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia, Payon City

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:43 AM

yeay no bio monster

and yes, battle manual 3 for 7m is overprice.

5 m iz max.

Edited by diikhlaskan, 09 June 2016 - 08:45 AM.

#58 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:48 AM

+1 for this...

need this missy to celebrate the anniversary  month <3

What's Mrs. Enrich?

BUT WHY U HATE NECROMANCER SO MUCH ODA

I think it's because of their mobs. But this excuse is invalid, since they put bio 3 mobs in TI...

#59 vicflo

vicflo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Locationva
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:49 AM

bmx3 to is sort of for endgame and long time players who sort of should have a decent amount of money to spend on them anyways.  i feel like people dont even do quests anymore and just start eating manuals and smacking monsters until they can go to TI and smack monsters in groups. i see them do it because i do it too when im bored and make new chars. lol

you can level perfectly fine without bmx3 even if you are VIP or not.  countless quests that even overlap. 

its a rather decent market compared to a lot of games. prices skyrocketing and plummeting is the nature of "supply and demand". 

#60 Potatold

Potatold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:49 AM

7m BM is NOT cheap. This is leveling event, would only be fair if BM price has a chance to be more affordable for rich and not so well-off players alike :v. 5-6m is fair price.

#61 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:50 AM

Thor's bmx3 supply has dwindled and now reached around 20~30m per piece, pretty nuch very expensive even when compared to Chaos rates so...

BMx3 please

#62 MrBrainFreeze

MrBrainFreeze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationEastcoast USA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:50 AM

BMx3 should go down to 5-6m after this new box, BBs/gum probably will go down as well. Safe certifs might go up. Clearly there is going to be 2-3 new kafra box headgears/costumes, so images:?

#63 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:51 AM

manual is always 4m, for reasons that do not come CashShop

BMX3 is literally only available through the cash shop

You cannot buy BMX3 for 4m via the cash shop

Do not pursue a career in economics

#64 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:51 AM

since when there is a fixed price for an item? .-. the price varies from time to time, but you know for people that have bought 15-20m manuals, 7m now is just cheap and 7m for one manual is not too expensive/overpriced and totally affordable by any players lol, you can even get 7 lvls in just 1 manual, easy mode, and yet you want a cheaper/easier way? .-. seriously players these days are too spoiled

#65 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:52 AM

Thank you KK for your wealth and wisdom, cya again in few month :)

#66 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:53 AM

This please. Current map is awful....

Too bad the "community" wanted something different

#67 DrakeofMayfil

DrakeofMayfil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:54 AM

Yeah you can level w/o bmx3 or VIP. I actually think that's an experience everyone should have so they can get a better grasp of how to enjoy/play the game.

BMx3 just makes lvling so much more time efficient and is definitly worth its 7mil price tag. But calling it cheap by refering to a time when demand was at its highest and supply was low seems asinine.

#68 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:55 AM

Too bad the "community" wanted something different

bawl

Edited by Toxn, 09 June 2016 - 09:00 AM.

#69 shadyaftermath

shadyaftermath

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationAparecida - São Paulo - Brasil
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:58 AM

content in the new box?
eagerly waiting *-*

#70 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:01 AM

x3 Manuals were 16m back then when bio4 bounty board and lvl 175 first implemented. 7m now is insanely cheap already. And If you want a cheap/effective way, you must use your manual wisely, like save up as many quests as you can then turn them in at the end and do several more quests while it lasts.

Anyway, 7m is cheap already..

speak again for Gxs, RGs, rebellions, oboro kagerou, shadow chasers, and some mechanical ax type after level 150 no party bio want to look painted gold, this scheme everyone knows, but is not very effective after lv150, since it has almost no more BBs..
one of the things that attracts the iro is that everything is accessible even for beginners, many Brazilians have given up the own server for the same reason and migrated and are with us, I love this server and not go back to the BRO ever, many of my friends are the aforementioned jobs and I'm leveling 1 Gx, still agree and possible leveling with this value but many players are either waiting or unwilling to leveling especially many who do not have $$ $$ too high, and 16m was more than two years, in a 3 ~ 4 months 10~20m maybe? no begginer player will achieve leveling,
many of my friends were excluded from the party or not came to be called by the job reason.

sorry anything just wanted to express myself.

I look forward for what you will come this week

#71 7058131228150315410

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:01 AM

Bm3 please. Take my real money WP.

#72 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:07 AM

if u guys really have much kp to spend on boxes for bmx3 , u can buy normal manual box on kafrashop then you can trade it on eden 2nd floor for bmx3.. that should solve ur problem right?

bmx3 on boxes almost every month.. please no more bmx3  :p_sleep:

Edited by 8464131223201318730, 09 June 2016 - 09:07 AM.

#73 ForteGS

ForteGS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 641 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:11 AM

WP troll mode: EXP event over next month then BM X3 and HE Gums in boxs with high chance to get it. I cant wait to see this and lol ;3

#74 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

just make bmx3 available via granny points. all boxterable items will get a boost in value and it would also increase box sales.

#75 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

the only thing being compared concerning past high&low manual prices is the observation of a combined range of their various prices over the years of their entire existence. it's like ragial but with a 'full item's life span' range ratio. how is it NOT valid to use the past as a tool to justify the means of what is considered cheap and what is not?

more whining for end game items just because someone can't yet afford them is also asinine. "i want to pay to win without having put in any real effort"... such a lame concept. go become a politician then if you feel this way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users