[Lore] Ymir's heart fragment location. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Lore] Ymir's heart fragment location.

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:TRO

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:18 AM

Until now. I just found 9 pieces of Ymir's heart fragment in following locations.

Tt2vznx.jpg

1. 4 pieces in 4th floor of Holy Ground in Cheshrumnir. Rachel high priests tried to use their power to summon goddess Freya to Midgard but fail, summoned Gloom Under Night instead.

BjSzj50.jpg

2. 3 pieces in 2rd floor of Regenschirm Laboratory. Scientists used their power in experiment about human cloning.

B9w2ld8.jpg

3. 1 piece under Sage Castle in Juno. Its power enough to lift the whole city from the ground.

3ni4Y2L.jpg

4. 1 piece in Einbroch Laboratory. Unknown purpose.

I wonder if there are more Ymir's heart fragment somewhere else, especially Rune-Midgard kingdom. Anyone know?

Edited by Sigma1, 21 August 2017 - 09:45 AM.

#2 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:03 AM

based from what i read, it's not the fragment, just imitation made by Sage Varmundt ( vermund ? )

it is said 300 years after the beginning of Neu Era, members of Freyjanity kidnapped children from Rune-Midgarts in order to perform experiments with the heart on them, similarly to that of Rekenber, Freyjanity's experimentations with the heart caused the children they captured to mutate and turn into monsters
are these guys same with the ones that summoning gloom to the sanctuary? because theres also thing called Freyjanity's Laboratory in lore

Edited by Silvianna, 09 June 2016 - 05:04 AM.

#3 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:15 AM

pretty sure one is buried under pront castle. that's why it was attacked in the manhwa, and i believe bijou's instance is based on that encounter.

i'm pretty sure the Himmelz is attacking Old Glast Heim in search of a Ymir heart piece as well, and by all accounts was successful.

#4 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:18 AM

You can't see them, but cpt Ferlock admits that airships are run by power of Ymir's Heart

#5 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:22 AM

based from what i read, it's not the fragment, just imitation made by Sage Varmundt ( vermund ? )

it is said 300 years after the beginning of Neu Era, members of Freyjanity kidnapped children from Rune-Midgarts in order to perform experiments with the heart on them, similarly to that of Rekenber, Freyjanity's experimentations with the heart caused the children they captured to mutate and turn into monsters
are these guys same with the ones that summoning gloom to the sanctuary? because theres also thing called Freyjanity's Laboratory in lore

pretty sure one is buried under pront castle. that's why it was attacked in the manhwa, and i believe bijou's instance is based on that encounter.

i'm pretty sure the Himmelz is attacking Old Glast Heim in search of a Ymir heart piece as well, and by all accounts was successful.

Oh Maybe you both are right.

According to Ziu's video, Bijou instance.

13422465_1637354679923013_18166033493240

That's 'real' Ymir's heart fragment, isn't it?

Edited by Sigma1, 09 June 2016 - 06:22 AM.

#6 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:49 AM

8SCmYEB.jpg?1

Yes :v

This one is just a retelling of the manhwa as an actual episodic update in RO, instead of a Hero Trails.

Edited by Toxn, 09 June 2016 - 06:56 AM.

#7 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:52 AM

how about juperos?

#8 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:16 AM

Bijou.jpg

#9 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:22 AM

fUg4UEk.png

#10 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:27 AM

fUg4UEk.png

What's that?

#11 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:31 AM

The 16.1 Invasion of Prontera instance map, that i assume is just where Bijou starts her invasion :y In response to the bijou pic above.

Edited by Toxn, 09 June 2016 - 08:32 AM.

#12 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:34 AM

The 16.1 Invasion of Prontera instance map, that i assume is just where Bijou starts her invasion :y In response to the bijou pic above.

Figured out

Aerial Fortress, Stephane Jack Earnest Wolf is there.

#13 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:37 AM

The ones powering the airships are imitations. Same as the ones sitting in the laboratories in Holy Ground and Regenschirm. As far as I'm aware, the only real one is the one sitting under Prontera like Toxn has shown.

It's been said that getting a real Heart of Ymir is rather difficult as they're all hidden all over Midgard. The Prontera shard is the only real one to have been revealed so far.

#14 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 09 June 2016 - 01:50 PM

nice costume ts!

Edited by Shachi, 09 June 2016 - 01:53 PM.

#15 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:00 PM

The ones powering the airships are imitations. Same as the ones sitting in the laboratories in Holy Ground and Regenschirm. As far as I'm aware, the only real one is the one sitting under Prontera like Toxn has shown.

It's been said that getting a real Heart of Ymir is rather difficult as they're all hidden all over Midgard. The Prontera shard is the only real one to have been revealed so far.

How about the one in Juno? Is it the real deal or not?

If I remember correctly, the Book of Ymir states that the writer tried to collect pieces of the heart.

#16 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:41 PM

How about the one in Juno? Is it the real deal or not?

If I remember correctly, the Book of Ymir states that the writer tried to collect pieces of the heart.

Juno's heart is also an imitation. If Schwarzwald and Arunafeltz truly had real hearts, the synthesized ones they've come up with wouldn't go bad after a while. And they'd be a lot more powerful than they are now.

The only reason Rune-Midgarts never did anything with their real heart is because it would've caused an all-out war among the 3 countries. A war that Rune-Midgarts is nowhere near capable of surviving at this point.

#17 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:25 PM

i think the shard originally used by King schmitz to make inhuman army, as disappearance of him

after assault of Glast Heim by Himmelz, the shard moved and buried beneath The Royal Palace

unlike rune knight got his power from the knowledge of runes that passed by sage when they went travelling to ash vacuum, 

it is said this shard also was used as source power to form a band of royal guards in the past, its power sealed within the memory of schmitz later

that's why in game it gives you michael bayed-explosion when you use the memory and transform to royal guard

Edited by Silvianna, 09 June 2016 - 03:26 PM.

#18 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:51 PM

i think the shard originally used by King schmitz to make inhuman army, as disappearance of him
after assault of Glast Heim by Himmelz, the shard moved and buried beneath The Royal Palace

unlike rune knight got his power from the knowledge of runes that passed by sage when they went travelling to ash vacuum,
it is said this shard also was used as source power to form a band of royal guards in the past, its power sealed within the memory of schmitz later

that's why in game it gives you michael bayed-explosion when you use the memory and transform to royal guard

Do you mean the real Ymir's heart in Glast Heim that Himmelmez tried to steal and the one under Prontera that Bijou tried to steal is the same one?

#19 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:13 PM

her ( himmelz ) mission was originally to acquire the heart for Freyja, but himmelmez has hidden agenda to have it for herself to become a full-fledged goddess.
picture above,
the one that floating in the sky is her dark fortress  as they started invasion to steal Heart of Ymir underneath city's castle / royal palace 
so while prontera was distracted by himmelmez's horde of zombies, bijou dug underneath the city's castle to retrieve the hidden within.

yeah, only one heart of ymir 

Edited by Silvianna, 09 June 2016 - 05:14 PM.

#20 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

i looked some of the manwha chapters but i could not find all, there is some place i could read it online or something?

#21 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:31 PM

i looked some of the manwha chapters but i could not find all, there is some place i could read it online or something?

Type "Ragnarok manhwa" into Google and you should be able to find one. It's missing some pages, but 98% there.

#22 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:34 PM

Type "Ragnarok manhwa" into Google and you should be able to find one. It's missing some pages, but 98% there.

Thx i was using an app to read manga but, better this way, hahaha xD, thx for the quick answer.

#23 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:35 PM

Thank you, Sigma, for starting such an interesting topic!

#24 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:40 PM

Manhwa stopped at the most interesting part, :p_sad:

when Loki forced to face off against another formidable enemy, his fellow Assassin of the Cross

"I am Julianna Lucille... and you... you are Master Loki." 

#25 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:57 PM

her ( himmelz ) mission was originally to acquire the heart for Freyja, but himmelmez has hidden agenda to have it for herself to become a full-fledged goddess.
picture above,
the one that floating in the sky is her dark fortress as they started invasion to steal Heart of Ymir underneath city's castle / royal palace
so while prontera was distracted by himmelmez's horde of zombies, bijou dug underneath the city's castle to retrieve the hidden within.
yeah, only one heart of ymir

Then. Is this the timeline?
1. Himmelmez invaded Glast Heim, tried to steal the heart.
2. Heart was moved to Prontera
3. Himmelmez (and Bijou) invaded Prontera to steal heart again.

Edited by Sigma1, 09 June 2016 - 06:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users