[Lore] Ymir's heart fragment location. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Lore] Ymir's heart fragment location.

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#26 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 June 2016 - 05:37 AM

according to in instance dialogue himmelmez did find a piece of ymir's heart in OGH. not sure if that means there was only a piece in OGH or if the whole thing was there, but it doesn't seem likely that the entire heart was in GH because if it was himmelmez would have taken the whole thing. she did wipe out the entire garrison after all (amdarais was the last surviving of varmundt's soldiers)

#27 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:45 AM

Manhwa stopped at the most interesting part, :p_sad:

when Loki forced to face off against another formidable enemy, his fellow Assassin of the Cross

"I am Julianna Lucille... and you... you are Master Loki." 

:p_omg: :p_omg: :p_omg: Lucille? the Lucille from devil's tower instance? wow, im just end reading Devil's Tower part, i think tho that maybe the translation i found is a ilttle bit weird because some names are kind of...different...for example in my translation Lucille doesnt appear on the attack to that castle (when they explain the fight of Thantos) but on the Devil's Tower instance she does appear, so maybe is a translation issue or some license from kro xD...even then the instances get a whole new life after reading the manwha, i just read the first volume i think the first time i found it, but is nice i get the other ones now.

#28 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:32 AM

Assassin Lucile is Julianna Lucile, there are only 7 assassin crosses 
yeah devil tower instance takes players back in time, at the event of Morroc second attempt to burn down Midgard, when the Evil Fanatic tries to resurrect him.
it's still unclear how many pieces of ymir's heart that scattered around midgard,

but other than that what makes me really curious is the man
behind Morroc resurrection, not rayan but the mastermind, it's the same man behind nameless island tragedy ?, the one that tortured all inhabitants, 

Once there was an island far off the coast of Arunafeltz . It is said that a man came across this island in hopes of running away from his past and starting a new life. Soon, a small number learned of this island and they too traveled here seeking rebirth. A community was slowly established with a few small houses here and there. Only one building stood out, the monastery at the center of the island. A place of faith and worship, a place where they could hope for Freya's divine absolution from their past sins. Time passed and the community was able to get by peacefully.

pretty much this island was village of freyja's followers ,with high priest Hibram as the leader 

( a man came across this island in hopes of running away from his past and starting a new life )

On a stormy night, a small boat mistakenly made its way to the island. The boat lay in ruins but its passenger survived. This man was a criminal.. As this man looked around, an evil smile began to form on his face.

The criminals went about their sinful existence and sought the island for refuge. They would bring stolen goods and treasure, and even store it at the monastery itself! They mercilessly took control of the inhabitants – they looted the and killed any one who stood in their way. They would abuse all the women of the island and would torture or enslave anyone

it is said before at the end of his life, Hibram made a contract to the evil, 

caused him to fall to the evil which he summoned into this world, placed curse to them, as the villagers returned from dead and seeking for a revenge

this including King Tristan III ( he was a prisoner in that island ),

King Tristan and the smugglers were taken to the Nameless Island's prison where they were to be held until the high priests of Sessrumnir could decide what they wanted to do with them.
Alone and with no way to contact his people, King Tristan sat in a cold, dark cell for who knows how long. Suddenly, without warning, King Tristan's life was taken from him and his body laid within his cell until it eventually became an undead.

Edited by Silvianna, 11 June 2016 - 05:33 AM.

#29 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:53 AM

There's only been 2 men involved in Satan Morocc's resurrection: Evil Fanatic and Raiyan Moore. The events of Nameless Island (Episode 11) happened before Raiyan's ritual (Episode 12) so I doubt those men are connected.

#30 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:24 PM

snip

Hibram = Fallen Bishop, evidence being the MVP card illustration. Hibram and Beelzebub are responsible of demonification of bio 3 mobs. Beelzebub was of a very high stature in Lighthanlzen and mastered "transmutation" magics. He has acquired the immitation Heart of Ymir before the events of Nameless Island, and when he met Hibram who had the real thing in Nameless Island, both hearts had a reaction and turning both and everyone else there into monsters.

Source

#31 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:50 PM

Hibram = Fallen Bishop, evidence being the MVP card illustration. Hibram and Beelzebub are responsible of demonification of bio 3 mobs. Beelzebub was of a very high stature in Lighthanlzen and mastered "transmutation" magics. He has acquired the immitation Heart of Ymir before the events of Nameless Island, and when he met Hibram who had the real thing in Nameless Island, both hearts had a reaction and turning both and everyone else there into monsters.

Source

Hmm, I would've never figured Beelzebub was a Lighthalzen researcher. His card art shows him holding a Necronomicon, which made me assume he was a necromancer in training. Which part of the official sources state that he's from Lighthalzen? With the way he looks, I would've assumed he came from Rune-Midgarts unless that's a symbol of his narcissism or something.

#32 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:30 PM

Hmm, I would've never figured Beelzebub was a Lighthalzen researcher. His card art shows him holding a Necronomicon, which made me assume he was a necromancer in training. Which part of the official sources state that he's from Lighthalzen? With the way he looks, I would've assumed he came from Rune-Midgarts unless that's a symbol of his narcissism or something.

These postings have their sources linked to defunct blogs and there are no official sources of them. That said they're not challenged very often and I see them be accepted in the Korean communities.

#33 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:36 PM

These postings have their sources linked to defunct blogs and there are no official sources of them. That said they're not challenged very often and I see them be accepted in the Korean communities.

So they're just speculation then. Shame. kRO doesn't seem too interested to delve into the lore of their own game so I doubt we'd get much information from them anyhow.

#34 Saralen

Saralen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Location...
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:01 AM

So they're just speculation then. Shame. kRO doesn't seem too interested to delve into the lore of their own game so I doubt we'd get much information from them anyhow.

Don't worry. Lee will be able to continue his story again. In 2033.

#35 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:56 AM

Source

so Beelzebub is the mastermind ?  :wah:

#36 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:15 AM

Highly doubtful that Beel is part of bio researcher, as he himself is come from different nation that have bad relation (Arunafeltz and Schwartzwalt). As far as I remember, Hibram is the one that summoned Beel, and he trick Hibram and turn him and his follower to undead instead.

#37 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:17 AM

Anything Biolabs related is hard to pin canonically. Both kRO and jRO have different stories related to Biolabs.

And then theres the billions of fanfictions and fan lores that exist.

#38 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:13 AM

Anything Biolabs related is hard to pin canonically. Both kRO and jRO have different stories related to Biolabs.

And then theres the billions of fanfictions and fan lores that exist.

This is exactly the problem I have with documenting the Ragnarok lore. It's great that people want to help me out at the Ragnarok Wiki with it, but I don't want the wiki to be filled with speculations that don't have official evidence to back it up. Otherwise it'd just be another Fanfiction.net.

#39 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:31 AM

Have you read Research Note obtained in Hibram room in 2rd floor of Cursed Monastery when doing Nameless access quest?

Hibram is on experiment about summoning magic. His work went wrong. Beelzebub were summoned and dark power from other world flow out from the portal. Corrupted very soul in island, both alive and dead. High priests turned into Necromancer. Nuns turned into Banshee. Victims head turned into Flame Skull. Villagers turned into Zombies, even their domestic dogs couldn't escape this corruption as well, mutated them into Hell Puddle. And yes. Hibram himself also be corrupted by evil spirit.

That's my hypothesis about incident on Nameless island. :heh:

Edited by Sigma1, 12 June 2016 - 08:18 PM.

#40 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:56 AM

I read the research note, but there wasn't any reference to Beelzebub that I saw. Unless it's in kRO and that got lost in translation when we got the update.

#41 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:16 AM

Hmm. There are 5 pages in research note. page 4 was written that he(hibram?) found a book that was written about summoning magic. Since he is alone in this island. That made him eager to use such magic. Then he decided to summon something not matter the one that he will summon is angel or demon. lol . He wrote he will record the result tomorrow but the next page is illegible because the blood stain.

#42 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:29 AM

Yeah, that's what I read. There wasn't anything referencing Beelzbub or otherwise. It's very vague.

#43 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:16 PM

Yeah, that's what I read. There wasn't anything referencing Beelzbub or otherwise. It's very vague.

Vagueness make the story more 'interesting', doesn't it? lol

#44 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:07 PM

Vagueness make the story more 'interesting', doesn't it? lol

The story is interesting until people start asserting their conjectures as "official."

#45 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:45 PM

i think the evil that he summoned to the world\

is it the one behind his back ?  :heh:  cute purple darkish jellopy thing

#46 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:09 PM

That would make the most sense, all things considered. But again, unless there's an official story, NPC, or quest from kRO that confirms it, it's still speculation.

#47 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:04 AM

I wonder if Arunafeltz kidnapped Tristan III because they wanted to use him as hostage in exchange for the real heart?
Both Arunafeltz and Schwartzwald have their own purposes to use the real heart.
Obviously. Arunafeltz need the real heart for summoning Freya to Midgard.
Schwartzwald may use the real heart to replace the unstable imitation, prevent their whole city fall to the deep chasm below.
And Rekenber may have some hidden purposes on it too.

Edited by Sigma1, 15 June 2016 - 11:06 AM.

#48 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:45 AM

I wonder if Arunafeltz kidnapped Tristan III because they wanted to use him as hostage in exchange for the real heart?

According to the questline, Tristan was kidnapped by smugglers in Comodo thinking he was just a random rich guy that they could get a good ransom for. When they realized who he really was, they fled with him to Veins where they were all caught by officials. Since Veins officials likely didn't travel far east, they didn't recognize Tristan and simply reported to their higher ups in Rachel about the whole thing. As the people in Rachel have no idea who the Veins people caught, they just ordered the smugglers and Tristan to be sent to Nameless Island until the Rachel people have time to visit them. Of course, something happens on Nameless and so the Rachel people don't get the chance to even make use of Tristan. Basically, Rune-Midgarts' monarchy is lying in turmoil because of smugglers looking for a quick buck.

#49 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:59 AM

How the hell does random low life smugglers just kidnap a king by accident? The Royal Guard sucks.

Edited by Toxn, 15 June 2016 - 12:00 PM.

#50 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:18 PM

How the hell does random low life smugglers just kidnap a king by accident? The Royal Guard sucks.

Considering how Tristan outlawed alcohol, the most likely scenario is that his bodyguards were too busy getting wasted to notice the king disappeared on them. :B It would also explain why he went to Comodo, which was taking advantage of its distance from the capital to sell alcohol freely. The priests at the Prontera Sanctuary mentioned that he was in Comodo for official business, but it was never revealed exactly what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users