• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Albionn

Albionn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:17 PM

So there'll be an instant loyal event to homunculus. Can anyone teach me? Is it okay to evolve it even when level 1? How to calculate if my homun got good stat? Planning to amistr>dieter. Thanks a lot for help

#2 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:25 PM

It's okay to evolve it when it's level 1. The homunculus gains a random bonus to each of its stats, usually between 3 and 5 but values as high as 10 and as low as 1 have been recorded.

You should ideally evolve it when it's hungry at 14 because its intimacy will immediately go back to Hate and you'll have to feed it to make sure it doesn't run away.

Edited by Faolain, 09 June 2016 - 03:25 PM.

#3 Albionn

Albionn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:30 PM

Thank you! Last thing, is there a homunculus stat reset here?

It's okay to evolve it when it's level 1. The homunculus gains a random bonus to each of its stats, usually between 3 and 5 but values as high as 10 and as low as 1 have been recorded.

You should ideally evolve it when it's hungry at 14 because its intimacy will immediately go back to Hate and you'll have to feed it to make sure it doesn't run away.

#4 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:All

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:39 PM

Thank you! Last thing, is there a homunculus stat reset here?

Nope. What it grows to be is what it gets, and the stat growth is random.

The people you see with ridiculously high homunculus stats have either gotten very very lucky or have remade their homunculus umpteen times.

#5 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:28 PM

One question people of RO! If i evolve it in lvl 1 it will be ok then? Is it going to have less stats or something ?

#6 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:38 PM

Mutation (homun -> homun S) bonuses are 1-10. Evolution bonuses, at least on renewal, are much higher.

One question people of RO! If i evolve it in lvl 1 it will be ok then? Is it going to have less stats or something ?

It's the same. If anything, evolving at level 1 is a better idea because you'll have an easier time leveling.

#7 amamiya02

amamiya02

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:31 AM

as the event works ? because I have fed my homunculus many times and still " arkward " :/ Help pls.

#8 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:40 AM

The event is such that they adjust the homunculus intimacy counter to 1 feed away from loyal during the maintenance. If you missed it last maintenance, Oda did post that they are doing it again. So I guess you will have to wait for next week.

#9 amamiya02

amamiya02

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:45 AM

The event is such that they adjust the homunculus intimacy counter to 1 feed away from loyal during the maintenance. If you missed it last maintenance, Oda did post that they are doing it again. So I guess you will have to wait for next week.

then they will put in the next week? because today I believe my homunculus and yet is not loyal T-T and i want to make loyal :c.

Edited by amamiya02, 11 June 2016 - 12:47 AM.

#10 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:30 AM

then they will put in the next week? because today I believe my homunculus and yet is not loyal T-T and i want to make loyal :c.

As long as you have a homuculus between now and before the next maintenance, you don't have to do any feeding. Once 16th maintenance is complete your homuculus will be cordial and one feed away from being loyal you will see it when you summon your pet one more time and press Alt+R.

#11 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:10 AM

as the event works ? because I have fed my homunculus many times and still " arkward " :/ Help pls.

the Homunculus has to have been maid before the maintenance. The loyalty is edit by hand. If you made a homun after Maintenance, you will have to wait for next week.

#12 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:03 PM

Mutation (homun -> homun S) bonuses are 1-10. Evolution bonuses, at least on renewal, are much higher.

It's the same. If anything, evolving at level 1 is a better idea because you'll have an easier time leveling.

Thanks.

Complete Hom noob here.

BTW, how should i go about it?

Get Homun > lvl 1 Homun > Evolve at lvl 1 > Feed once after, next week maintenance..

?

Does loyalty reset when evolving?

Do I need to do something before logging out?

#13 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• 2448 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:49 PM

Does loyalty reset when evolving?

Yes.

Do I need to do something before logging out?

If you don't have a homun, make one now, then wait until maint.

#14 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:46 PM

Yes.

If you don't have a homun, make one now, then wait until maint.

Thanks!

Btw, if I get a homun then evolve it at lvl 1.. after evolving, should i level it to 99 before evolving it to Homun S?

Do i need to make the homun sleep or what not before logging out? Is there an easy and safe way to storage it with no negative effects?

#15 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:05 PM

Is there a homun event coming up?

#16 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:12 PM

After next maint yes, again

#17 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• 2448 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:22 PM

Thanks!

Btw, if I get a homun then evolve it at lvl 1.. after evolving, should i level it to 99 before evolving it to Homun S?

Do i need to make the homun sleep or what not before logging out? Is there an easy and safe way to storage it with no negative effects?

To change to homun S, the homun must be level 99 and evolved. You can either level it now or wait until after the event. I would wait until after the event because an evolved homun is faster to level.

For your second question, you don't have to, but it is a good habit to be in. See http://irowiki.org/wiki/Vaporize.

#18 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:19 PM

My homun just became Loyal and I think it was Awkward or something.weird...

#19 TheFunnyGuy

TheFunnyGuy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:21 PM

Funny enough, even tho I read all the comments, I still am kinda lost. (first time alch)

I got amistr, so, I evolve it lvl1, wait for the next maint, and then level it till 99 so I can get Humun S?

The stats growth from one level to the other are completely random? or they are set as you create the Humun?

Can you guys explain in a easier way how it works? (stats growth for Humun and Humun S)

Anyway, thanks in advance.

#20 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:36 PM

u can start leveling your homun right now. When your homun becomes 99, then you turn it into Homun S.

Make sure to loyal it again, so you can get BloodLust. It will increase ur atk!

#21 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• 2448 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:47 PM

The stats growth from one level to the other are completely random? or they are set as you create the Humun?

Can you guys explain in a easier way how it works? (stats growth for Humun and Humun S)

Starting stats are fixed based on the homunculus. Stat growth is random within a range determined by the homunculus and the type of growth (level up, evolution, mutation). See http://forums.irowik...8990#msg1338990.

I created a stat distribution calc to play with. For example, you can see that amistr->sera, if mutated (changed to homun S) at level 99, only has a 38.4% chance to hit the stat cap for int at level 150--and it rapidly gets worse the longer you delay changing to homun S.

#22 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:20 PM

is this event only once food become loyal? if i have  homu that legit on event feed once loyal ->then elvolve if i feed once again  is it become loyal again ?

#23 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:21 PM

is this event only once food become loyal? if i have  homu that legit on event feed once loyal ->then elvolve if i feed once again  is it become loyal again ?

gm set every homun that created before event to one feed away to loyal; 

IF loyalty is 100x feed then gm set it to 99 so you only need feed 1 more to loyal, after that the rate back to normal

Edited by folkvangr, 14 June 2016 - 10:23 PM.

#24 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:46 PM

How do I get the homun that I want?

I got a Filir and when i vaporize and summon, it's still a Filir.

Also, is there a way to keep them all like store every homun? I'd like to have one of each. Is that possible while only having one alche/bio/gene?

#25 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:51 PM

You need to delete your homun, then use Call homun (you'll new a new embryo)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users