[Thor]More spawn on Orc Dungeon level 2 Request Discussion - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Thor]More spawn on Orc Dungeon level 2 Request Discussion

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 djcflores

djcflores

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:53 PM

Just like the what topic says can we request for more spawn in OD2? I'm requesting this because of the recent events happening in Ant hell were people are fighting over Egg spots. I have been AFK leveling also my Homunculus (level 127 right now) i get around 10-15% on my homunculus for about 8-9hrs and if there is no one else on the same spot. Most of the time i record my AFK leveling homunculus (for safety reasons) I also review my records and while i was reviewing them i see people go to where i usually AFK my Genetic and see a lot of alchemist or newly made homunculus looking for spots sometimes there are people who leave messages from rude, nice and random messages like "you -_- OP person level up your Homun in OD2 instead!" , "can i join you on this spot?" , " :( " , "hello, do you want to join me on AFK leveling our homunculus on OD2?" and many more ofcourse i can't just leave the place and go to OD2 and afk my homunculus there since for about 8-9hrs AFK leveling my homunculus can only get around 5-10% the lack of people in thor trying to level up their homunculus in OD2 are almost to none. So i'm requesting for more spawns in Orc Dungeon 2 so we can give the ant hell eggs to low level homunculus / alchemist.

#2 jokercoolyeah

jokercoolyeah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:16 AM

well the spawn amount is already good really its just that no one kills the monster there so none of the monster spawns on your spot >.< I tried AFK leveling there aswell but sadly there isn't any player/AFK alchemist that levels up there, so the exp per min is much lower than AFK-ing in ant eggs. :3

If it would benefit you, you can now place your homun in OD2, since I and some of my friends will place and accumulate around 4~5 afk-alchemists there

not high enough but with proper endorsement to other thor players maybe we can gather up some more players :D

#3 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:18 AM

Am all up for this  :heh:

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:34 AM

more spawn but no enough killers = no use. the mobs will clog in one area and keep clogging since not enough players are occupying the spots.

#5 jokercoolyeah

jokercoolyeah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:59 AM

there are more alchemists there now, around 10+ and the spawn is now unlimited :D plus there is a teleporting Bot there. XD see it really just need endorsement  :p_laugh:

#6 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:16 AM

Thanks goodness, OD2 is now getting crowdier. :thx: I have now my Gene stay in OD2 too.

#7 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:33 AM

i think OD spawn number is enough, you just need more people stationed there. make this loyalty event to educate thor player to make use of OD2 well

#8 djcflores

djcflores

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:48 AM

3hrs have pass since i posted this and suddenly thor afk levelers are now on OD2 O_O  no use of this thread if ever we get more killers at OD2.  :p_smile:

#9 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:52 AM

I actually go both OD1 and OD2 back and forth for the last couple of months but only 1 or 2 AFKmist are there until now. I hope this will be continue forever.

Also 1 time, someone attempted to login multiple AFKmist and I also joined them but 2-3 days later, they slowly go out and return to ant hell just because they are lazy to walk from town to Orc Dungeon, even just going there to memo. :wah:

As for my suggestion, let the Prontera and Geffen warps have access to Orc Dungeon entrance for non-VIP to populate the place more and to have those lazy players also join. Of course, make it way more expensive (maybe 10k? like islands access) for non-VIP. Just a suggestion though. :)

#10 djcflores

djcflores

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:56 AM

err... as of now about 6hrs since i posted this request i think we still need the more spawns FOR NOW, i might sound a bit greedy about this but i want to let other gene know that OD2 is better making more spawn in OD2 and announce it on the Patch note will help out a lot so more people will afk there, you can revert back the spawn to normal after a lot of levelers stay there...

currently right now there are 8 people who are leveling in OD2 and i don't think that is enough..

If there is a kind soul out there who knows how many people need to maximize OD2? can you pm/post it here? Thank you.

#11 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:22 AM

facebook group? i think all thor players somehow connected to FB group

#12 djcflores

djcflores

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:28 AM

apparently someone did post to level up in OD2 in our FB groups (2 iRO thor FB groups), well i'll push for this more before maintenance maybe the people who wants to afk level in OD2 are still leveling their homunculus in ant hell or just haven't seen the post here and in the FB groups. i'll wait for 2-3days before i push for this.  :p_sad:

#13 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:47 AM

I'd estimate at least 20 characters are needed to eliminate all of the "dead zones" in OD2... and that's if they're optimally located. Usually they're not.

#14 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:04 AM

I usually have my alts afk at the not so popular dead zones, quite helpful

#15 gengki22

gengki22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:46 PM

why don't you just wait for that map to be included in the spotlight scene?

Patience is what you need...

what you are experiencing right now is actually part of the game enjoy, have fun and put more efforts n_n

RoK On.

#16 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:02 PM

how about the map will be spotlighted in 2067?

#17 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:10 PM

Even if there is a spotlight, there are still no one go AFK leveling there, so still no use.

Right now, there are around 10 AFK players there but still not enough since there are still spots (at least I saw 2: near OD1 portal and bottom-left most part) that were full of monsters spawned, which I need to go back and forth after a few minutes. :wah:

#18 gengki22

gengki22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:31 PM

how about the map will be spotlighted in 2067?

:heh:

#19 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:22 PM

You can fill empty spots with dead characters. They're not as useful as killers, but at least they'll keep the monsters moving around randomly until they eventually run into a killer.

#20 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:01 AM

Never knew dead players can help that way

Now to activate bard skill Ragnarok...

#21 jokercoolyeah

jokercoolyeah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:06 PM

Tried placing an RG with Ifrit mask and ROR, works perfectly for the deadspots  :rice:  esp. now that it is a weekday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users