[Help] Geneticist-Cart cannon build and general leveling - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Help] Geneticist-Cart cannon build and general leveling

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 spin123

spin123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:01 AM

Hey,

I am the biggest noob at this game even tho I have been playing for more than 2 years and I need help on the regular. My main problem is level I am level 101 and have no idea on where to go from there 

secondly I need help with My cart cannon build If anyone knows the cheapest way to be effective with It please tell me If I have to stat reset I can but only If It Is really needed(stats and equips at the bottom)

I know I need a lot of help already but another thing is zeny I know everyone needs zeny and a lot turn to botting but I do not want to get banned at all from this game(botting takes most of the fun away)
Str   65  
Agi  94
Vit   1
Int   30
Dex 77
Luk 1

My equips are cheap and what ever I could obtain at the time when I needed it
Midas Whisper
Chain Mail + Pupa Card
Twin Edge of Naght Sieger [3] (Red) + Andre Card
Heroic Backpack + Kasa Card
Lord Of Flame Lord
Bradium Shield
Variant Shoes
Sprint ring
A full set of Shadow Armour 
and a Costume Gold Dragon-helm

I have a homunculus and his base is a vanlimirth and is now a Dieter level 101

In Advance to everyone who tries to help thankyou for putting up with me :P

EDIT: Budget 150mill

Edited by spin123, 12 June 2016 - 10:45 PM.

#2 Kersya

Kersya

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:04 PM

Hi!

Im not really a pro with genetics (mine still a lvl 92 bio) but you should probably reset and get more str, vit and int for cart cannon. Not sure if it'll help you but at lvl 100 im planning to have 74 str, 1 agi, 50 vit, 70 dex, 80 int and 1 luk

You'd probably want to change your pupa card for a porcellio card for more atk, i think archer skeleton cards are better than andre too. You could also get an erde and enchant it with spell for faster cast or expert archer.

Hows the vani as dieter ? i have a vani too and im kinda wondering if i go dieter or sera lol

#3 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:07 PM

You'll definitely need a stat reset to get rid of the Agi, RO as of now has no use for genes having any agi at all. You kill using skills, only.

Do let us know your budget before any gears recommendation can be done.

IIRC, mesmerist in eden is still here. Go get your free reset.

#4 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:50 PM

also curious, what's the bare minimum for leveling? (by bare minimum i mean enough to use even at higher levels like bio 4) will this be enough when starting?

+9 3 AS RTE
Hodremlin valk shield (any alternatives?)

porcellio orlean's gown

what else?

Edited by mikkotinamide, 12 June 2016 - 05:57 PM.

#5 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:04 PM

also curious, what's the bare minimum for leveling? (by bare minimum i mean enough to use even at higher levels like bio 4) will this be enough when starting?

+9 3 AS RTE
Hodremlin valk shield (any alternatives?)

porcellio orlean's gown

what else?

Truthfully speaking, thanks to parties, there's no bare minimum. Unless you plan on solo-ing.

If you wish to keep gears cost low, then your supplies cost will be high, vice versa. What's decent Gene (which I consider minimum for solo leveling) gears are :

3AS RTE

Hodre valk/immune shield

orleans/Geffen robe

Temporal dex/ EA/ (depending on budget)

HBP/FAW (has to be +9)

#6 XaviDucky

XaviDucky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:04 PM

Truthfully speaking, thanks to parties, there's no bare minimum. Unless you plan on solo-ing.

If you wish to keep gears cost low, then your supplies cost will be high, vice versa. What's decent Gene (which I consider minimum for solo leveling) gears are :

3AS RTE

Hodre valk/immune shield

orleans/Geffen robe

HBP/FAW (has to be +9)

Hi Doomsquare, what would be a good stats for lv 99 gene that easier for leveling? i always priority vit to 90 due to easier to leveling for afk homun, then realized that it may not a good option for leveling.

#7 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:50 PM

3AS RTE

Hodre valk/immune shield

orleans/Geffen robe

HBP/FAW (has to be +9)

what do you mean by supplies cost? are there other consumables needed aside from cannon balls and pots?

#8 spin123

spin123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:51 PM

You'll definitely need a stat reset to get rid of the Agi, RO as of now has no use for genes having any agi at all. You kill using skills, only.

my budget is around 150 mill but can go over a little 

#9 spin123

spin123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:53 PM

Hi!

Im not really a pro with genetics (mine still a lvl 92 bio) but you should probably reset and get more str, vit and int for cart cannon. Not sure if it'll help you but at lvl 100 im planning to have 74 str, 1 agi, 50 vit, 70 dex, 80 int and 1 luk

You'd probably want to change your pupa card for a porcellio card for more atk, i think archer skeleton cards are better than andre too. You could also get an erde and enchant it with spell for faster cast or expert archer.

Hows the vani as dieter ? i have a vani too and im kinda wondering if i go dieter or sera lol

The vani as a dieter is good, vani having high int and dex is useful

thankyou for your input to helping me btw

#10 spin123

spin123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:56 PM

Hey doomsqaure,

yeah ill be sure to change my stats up

my budget is around 150mill atm I am very poor atm

ty for the input :P

#11 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:44 AM

Hi Doomsquare, what would be a good stats for lv 99 gene that easier for leveling? i always priority vit to 90 due to easier to leveling for afk homun, then realized that it may not a good option for leveling.

My 1st gene, I was poor, so I opt for that option, and had a sera. Got PK and ended up being quite a good puller in TI... until I got better INT to be able to one shot mobs, then bye2 party (hate the waiting/recruiting time)

#12 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:46 AM

what do you mean by supplies cost? are there other consumables needed aside from cannon balls and pots?

Supplies I use include pots, sp pots, hp increase pots, +20foods, takoyaki. Mind you I was rushing levels.

Took me around 8bmx to reach from level 100 till level 148 in hmm...3-4 days. Yes my gears are complete and I pretty much solo all day with my humble pet dieter that gives me pyro

#13 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:51 AM

Hey doomsqaure,

yeah ill be sure to change my stats up

my budget is around 150mill atm I am very poor atm

ty for the input :P

I'll suggest getting the HBP to +9 1st. That'll really boost your gene if your stats are 90. Based on importance for leveling (int, str, dex, vit)

Being poorer, Sera's PK would really really save you pots. But don't worry, you just have to play smarter. If you noticed when you fwing/teleport, mobs will always attack your homun first. And who cares if it dies :P

Make sure your homun is alive and at least 50% hp before fwings. While it's tanking, go ahead and CC the clumped up mobs, then resummon~

Once you're level 130+, make sure you find some friends to go for OGH. Over there you can get mats to get a very essential temporal boots.

Try to work towards the gears I use (generally)

Edited by Doomsquare, 13 June 2016 - 05:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users