run through Steam updates and outputs ERROR CRC 712 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

run through Steam updates and outputs ERROR CRC 712

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Friskis

Friskis

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:16 AM

What to do if updating the launcher gives an error and does not load on reinstalled, check the cache nipomagaet game with stim skacheval site nepomagaet

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:36 AM

This sounds like the same issue players have been posting about in this topic https://forums.warpp...g/#entry2467064  

Staff is aware of the problem and is working to find a solution.  You should also make a ticket and let support know which country you are playing from. It will help the support team to gather information on who is affected so they can pinpoint the cause. Here is the link to make a ticket https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx  On that same page, click "register" to create a support account so you can view and reply to your tickets online rather than waiting for emails.

I am so sorry that you are having this issue. Keep an eye on the other topic because updates will probably be posted there. Hope you are able to play again soon!

#3 Friskis

Friskis

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:59 AM

understandably =(

#4 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:18 PM

understandably =(

I don't think he knows russian lol

You could always ask some other good russian to translate for you if you don't understand something.

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:21 PM

understandably =(

Anyway, he just said :

1) Follow the topic he linked.

2) Make a ticket about the problem.