Penalities. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Penalities.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 July 2016 - 02:39 PM

arrow shower cant kill mobs in high TI

fuyu too OP 

#27 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie
  • Server:AWOL

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:43 PM

Looooooool!

If I reported people,

half these guild leader(S) would not be around! #thepettiness

#28 Warnhal

Warnhal

Jedi of the Sea

• Customer Service Management
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:11 PM

Enter the Warnhal~

Kill stealing is a form of harassment, with MVPs being the exception. We've already stated that these are free-for-all, so MVPs need not apply here.

Back to the normal monsters - If a player has politely asked you to stop attacking their target, yet you continue to follow them around, take their kills, all the while spamming "GIT GOOD NOOB!" Yeah, you bet there's going to be consequences. I'm sure everyone has heard of the term griefing.

Let me google that for you:

griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways.

So if you're griefing, or intentionally harassing this player, this may lead to a suspension depending on the severity of the case.

Now, when reporting players, lots of screenshots helps here. If you can snag a replay, oh baby! That's a triple! Er- That's even better! It helps our support team get an even better view of the issue.

Long story, short. Let's be nice to one another!

fcdb78ce01964ebe8d7a13000c84b6c9.jpg

#29 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:31 PM

''MVPs being the exception. We've already stated that these are free-for-all, so MVPs need not apply here''

does this include mvp from bloody branch?

if someone for example broke bloody branch in payon cave or some random field, could i attack,kill and loot that MVP? ( while the summoner verbally abused and threatened me )

#30 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 July 2016 - 03:12 AM

It's been around the forums that MVPs from BBs are no exemption from the free-for-all thingy. But I guess you cannot take it against the summoner if they abuse you with words for what you did to their prey. 

#31 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:22 AM

''MVPs being the exception. We've already stated that these are free-for-all, so MVPs need not apply here''

does this include mvp from bloody branch?

if someone for example broke bloody branch in payon cave or some random field, could i attack,kill and loot that MVP? ( while the summoner verbally abused and threatened me )

Yes, you can kill it, no matter how much the summoner bitch and threaten you. You can even screenshot it and report him/her later. If it wasn't like this, people who summoned MVPs they can't kill would potentially destroy the access to some maps, like Sphinx and Juperos, or new player areas. I remember when a friend of mine was doing his mecha job change quest, and a gene summoned an Ifrit at Juperos entrance. He was dealing ~4K damage with Cart Canon, and getting one-shot all the time. So my guild had to do the community the favor of freeing the entrance. After that, this geneticist kept breaking BBs... the next one was Snake Lord, and he couldn't solo even good old Snakie... :P

#32 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:45 AM

I cant solo any MvP outside white lady. My genetic was solely built to kill the damn bitch, and i was heavily rewarded in the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users