6 replies to this topic

#1 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:42 AM

I know different gear is situational, but I'm trying to decide between temp dex LD/EA, or temp dex RM/EA. I am still leveling up, currently 141. The RM looks nice for cc, But it drains 200sp a second correct? But I'm assuming the int boost somewhat negates that with natural sp regen. Worst case scenario I'll get both or something else if recommended. Thanks in advance.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:48 AM

LD, as you mentioned RM drains a lot of sp, and you nees to hit with magic to proc it. Or BP if you find yourseld getting hit a lot, the dmg boost is pretty nice.
But getting both in the end is the goal.

#3 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:59 AM

LD, as you mentioned RM drains a lot of sp, and you nees to hit with magic to proc it. Or BP if you find yourseld getting hit a lot, the dmg boost is pretty nice.
But getting both in the end is the goal.

Gotcha, i figured LD was the way to go, if I absolutely had to, i will get both but, I'm not made of money *yet* lol

#4 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:12 AM

I know different gear is situational, but I'm trying to decide between temp dex LD/EA, or temp dex RM/EA. I am still leveling up, currently 141. The RM looks nice for cc, But it drains 200sp a second correct? But I'm assuming the int boost somewhat negates that with natural sp regen. Worst case scenario I'll get both or something else if recommended. Thanks in advance.

The int boost is just for 5sec, and you will use 1k SP when it procs. Not too sustainable for general usage. I default LD boots, and swap to BP to kill

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:06 AM

RM stays for 10s

#6 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:15 AM

RM is only good for things like ET. situationally speaking, you wouldn't even really use it many other places with a gen because there just arent many high-hp monster situations where they get bunched up together all the time. my friend uses it on LK's, bee, and ent when we do et. that's really about it.

LD however is useful all around. there's no drain of any kind, it's the only enchant that procs both ways (getting hit or attacking) and they proc treasure box drops from time to time.

BP is good for solo missions where you have pk and know you're going to get hit alot. all 3 of these are fantastic.

Edited by Fuuton, 14 June 2016 - 05:11 PM.

#7 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:57 PM

RM stays for 10s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users