11 replies to this topic

#1 RISK7

RISK7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:35 AM

Hello peeps,

I have come to the forums since my recent experience in dungeon, my Cleric is level 206 and I'm doing dungeons to level it to 230 only today I recently got negative attitude and basically got told that I'm pointless and shouldn't even level.

It's hard to level a Cleric to 230 solo and that is why I do dungeons because dungeons is meant to be for people to level or those who farm, dungeons are one of my favourite aspects and I am unable to enjoy it because this happens. I have added 2 screenshots of the moment it all happened.

I do my part in these dungeons as a Cleric, I heal those who are getting hurt and I do my fair share of buffing even if they are only +42, I just recently completed the same dungeon and only healed the person tanking and to say that he/she didn't die neither did anyone else.

One thing I would like to point out is me saying "How am I suppose to level" in reply with "How about you leave?" and he replied "Wow! what a spoiled brat"

All I want is my Cleric to get 230 so I can help others level in this game and to help myself level with other characters and so hard to do that.

Edited by VModCupcake, 14 June 2016 - 10:57 AM.

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:02 AM

I had to edit your post to remove the screen shots because calling out other players at the forum is not allowed per the forum rules https://forums.warpp...conduct-update/

Please try to settle your differences in-game or through the pm system. Thanks!

#3 RISK7

RISK7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:10 PM

I had to edit your post to remove the screen shots because calling out other players at the forum is not allowed per the forum rules https://forums.warpp...conduct-update/

Please try to settle your differences in-game or through the pm system. Thanks!

Did I not blank out the name?

I must of uploaded the wrong printscreens, sorry my bad!

I tried to look for a report system in-game but could not find anything.

Edited by RISK7, 14 June 2016 - 02:34 PM.

#4 emobaby

emobaby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:51 PM

contact a Shiragiku member they will help you to lvl

will normally find them in adventures plains

#5 meocutduoi

meocutduoi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationVietnam
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:20 PM

Contact any Aura member, we'll help you lvling in CoU. We do many clean runs everyday. Our base is at Adventure plains, you can find us there. Or you can pm me (DavionK or zHerculesz). 

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:37 AM

From my understanding, Shiragiku is dead now. Better try Arua

#7 RISK7

RISK7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:22 AM

Thank you guys for replying!

I will message someone from Aura, it's so hard leveling a Cleric solo I went up a bar yesterday!

Always sad hearing when a clan dies :(

#8 amfutah

amfutah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:03 AM

You can pm xMana he always clean DG 

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:11 AM

It didn't die, it jumped off a cliff. 

#10 jmbarris

jmbarris

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 03:53 PM

I would like to thank XMana for all the help he has given my cleric( lvl 227) and because of him (with his kindness to clear all the rooms) exp has come fast and furious. There is no bad or impatient attitude if on those rare cases he dies (or we all die). We just re-group and conquer every single time. I suppose I should consider myself lucky that only once did someone yell in caps profanity about not getting healed. I was also lucky that the rest of the group shot him down for being mean. If you see this XMana...thanks. LillyRose1

#11 wlan0

wlan0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Locationnano /etc/shadow

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:05 PM

Contact any Aura member, we'll help you lvling in CoU. We do many clean runs everyday. Our base is at Adventure plains, you can find us there. Or you can pm me (DavionK or zHerculesz). 

Ohhhh Yeah these two guys were awesome for me I was in their guild I have zHerculesz on Skype believe they helped me get to like 230 on my Cleric but then I ditched them to go do other things online Thinking about trying to come back again.

However I will say that before I stopped playing after level 230 on my Cleric I had problems keeping people a live even with my +64 buffs I'd end up running out of Mana without an extra Cleric to help heal.

I mean I used the Mana flames and the other one and had like a gem that i think gave me like 160 gauge?

#12 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:13 PM

Join me on COU sometimes. You just have to help pick up loots :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users