• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 corvus89

corvus89

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:54 AM

Hi, I am a newbie muse which is currently level 63. And I am trying to get to Level 100 asap, hopefully. I appreciate alot if anyone can help me out! (Buffs would definitely be great of help!) Thank you in advance. 

IGN:  Sassette

Edited by corvus89, 15 June 2016 - 02:56 AM.

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:20 AM

Hi and welcome!

I saw that you had whispered to me in-game the other day but I was sleeping at the time.  Haven't been able to catch you since then but I will keep trying. I can definitely help you with some buffs if we can ever be on at the same time 

Maybe send me a pm and let me know where you are from and what time you usually play. :)

#3 corvus89

corvus89

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:12 AM

Hello there, thank you for the reply! I thought so too that you may be sleeping or working. My time zone is at GMT+8. I am from Singapore and the usual time I play would be

7.30pm - 8.00pm(GMT+8) as I have work until then. However I do have a friend who will help me to play while I am at work. That would probably 9am(GMT+8).

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:53 AM

Hello there, thank you for the reply! I thought so too that you may be sleeping or working. My time zone is at GMT+8. I am from Singapore and the usual time I play would be

7.30pm - 8.00pm(GMT+8) as I have work until then. However I do have a friend who will help me to play while I am at work. That would probably 9am(GMT+8).

Ahh ok yeah that explains it. I'm GMT -6. I think it's already tomorrow for you right now and for me it's just a bit past noon. Time zones are so confusing

Well I guess all we can do is keep trying to catch each other in-game. Also, don't be afraid to ask for buffs in general.  I'm sure that someone who is awake during the times you play will be glad to buff you if you ask politely,  ROSE has a pretty nice community.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users