Campitor RO Production Q&A livestream! 6/28 - Page 2 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Campitor RO Production Q&A livestream! 6/28

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

#26 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 20 June 2016 - 08:28 PM

If Nightmare Old Glast Heim instance will now be available, is it possible to make (at least the non-slotted) Temporal Boots to be wearable by expanded classes (Rebel, Kagerou, Oboro, Expanded Super Novice) so that those boots will not be obsolete due to enchanted slotted boots?

#27 kira26

kira26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 11:18 PM

The schedule of Horror Toy Factory Instance update?

#28 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 21 June 2016 - 06:08 AM

when will we get the:

15128.png Excellion Suits

and 

20773.png Excellion Wing

These are added separately from Verus Instance update catering to non Mechanic classes.

These are obtainable from 15.1 Daily Quests.

from > [kRO] 15.1 Fantasmagorica Additional Equipment and Enchant Update (Mar 25th. 2015)

more info about it in > https://forums.warpp...-mar-25th-2015/

#29 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:20 PM

so random iro q..... whats the intended difference between the two renewal servers? i play classic so i haven't ever known..... :p_laugh:

#30 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:49 PM

so random iro q..... whats the intended difference between the two renewal servers? i play classic so i haven't ever known..... :p_laugh:

Chaos was the original server while Thor opened a little more than a year ago and was made for the migrants from the closed pRO, though still has its mix of NA and other international players. Thor has events such as WOE scheduled at a time more suited to SEA players while Chaos is mainly catered to NA players, although a lot of international players still play on Chaos since it was the original server and has been open for longer.

#31 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:33 AM

I +9'd my harveser hat recently. It doesnt boost my cart cannon dmg at all. I think I am being SCAMMED. 2 years now, you guys still havent fixed the bug. Are you going to fix it soon?

Harvester Hat [1] :

Spoiler

#32 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:51 AM

I +9'd my harveser hat recently. It doesnt boost my cart cannon dmg at all. I think I am being SCAMMED. 2 years now, you guys still havent fixed the bug. Are you going to fix it soon?

Harvester Hat [1] :

Spoiler

Same goes for Lyrica Hat, Night Sparrow Hat, and Ordinary Black Magician Hat. But actually the GMs, I'm sure, already know about this. They just dun wanna bother so much about it. Now to ask my question, when will the GMs be gracious enough to duly respond to this issue which forms only a small part of the bug fixes that the other players have been begging for? =?

#33 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:30 AM

And another question and a very important one:

What would be the solution on fixing the inputting delay issue? All the things I've done already are in this thread. And It also seems I'm not the only one suffering from this either.

To summarize what I already did to fix the problem but still no avail, here are the following:

• Using every single ping reducing software (WTFast, Pingzapper, Leatrix, Lowerping, Battleping, etc.), in which the ping itself is okay even without these.
  • Changing the PC to use.
  • Changing from wireless to wired connection.
  • Upgrading and contacting the ISP about the problem.
  • No background activities that consume either the memory, internet, etc. like antivirus and some auto-updater.
  • Changing ISP with high speed.
  • Changing the peripherals themselves (mouse, keyboard, etc.).

#34 Sheno

Sheno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Server:Iris

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:02 AM

Can Super Novices use berserk potions?

[item='657']

Tool tip states Novice classes.

Mine doesn't seem to be able to. Tool tip error or bug?

Any Super Noob changes planned? I'm not sure how much freedom you have to deviate from kRO, but I don't think I understand why Super Novices can't use all (with the exception of certain weapon type/crafting/creation) 2nd job skills.

Also, how do you feel about SNE tanks? Not necessarily from a balance standpoint. Lets be real, they're outshone by literally any third job. From what I've heard they're not even as mediocre as the game suggests. I'm just curious because I'm planning on becoming one when I expand and am hoping to have some fun with it.

Edited by Sheno, 23 June 2016 - 05:25 PM.

#35 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:51 AM

Can Super Novices use berserk potions?

[item='657']

Tool tip states Novice classes.

Mine doesn't seem to be able to. Tool tip error or bug?

Any Super Noob changes planned? I'm not sure how far you can deviate from kRO because of either policy or ability, but I don't think I understand why Super Novices can't use all (with the exception of certain weapon type) 2nd job skills.

Also, how do you feel about SNE tanks? Not necessarily from a balance standpoint. Lets be real, they're outshone by literally any third job. From what I've heard they're not even as mediocre as the game suggests. I'm just curious because I'm planning on becoming one when I expand and am hoping to have some fun with it.

It's either a bug or iRO DB is wrong.

#36 Cormaiel

Cormaiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:01 PM

is there ETA on small/minor updates on stuffs which should have come ages ago like buff timer icons, new carts and all the other small things in the "What to look forward to" thread?

Small improvements will make me cringe less when playing.

#37 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:36 PM

Can we get data on woe te guild dungeon mob drops? If there's still no drop, when are we getting the patch? We're already left behind I guess.

#38 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 02:02 PM

Has kRO replied to you guys about the possibility to have an ingame cash shop item that would open up character slots? Instead of the annoying VAS process. What about an ingame token that can be redeemed for VIP?

Also, apparently jRO has an item that allows mechanics to get their mado back after dying. This would be amazing, specially since newer instances don't allow you to re-enter, once you lose mado there's nothing you can do... how about asking for it?

Edited by meli, 28 June 2016 - 09:26 AM.

#39 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 27 June 2016 - 02:08 PM

Any plans to the "dead" thor server, i can count with my hands and toes the  active players, any promotion or maybe other server that is merging with us?

pvp still kicking though (at times)

Edited by Shachi, 27 June 2016 - 02:11 PM.

#40 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 27 June 2016 - 02:11 PM

Thor has cute headgears and golden wings.

#41 ch3kwa

ch3kwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 02:17 PM

can you fix the sr position bug?

#42 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 27 June 2016 - 02:22 PM

When are you going to be able to script / implement part 3 of my Arc Quest? :D

MISS YOU

Join us again and lets discuss it. 

#43 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 02:23 PM

1. You probably hate me by now cuz I bring it up every week but when can we expect the mailbox and Eden NPC in Mora?

2. Many mini-boss cards aren't worth a lot anymore and are beginning to populate the server. Is there any chance that these mini-boss cards will be vendable again in the forseeable future? Or at the very least can we unbind stuff like Dark Illusion, Maya Purple, and those other ones that aren't worth a lot, or at the very very least unbind those cards that aren't even mini-bosses (ex: Echio).

1. Why not add it this week?
2. Currently due to on going issues there is no plans to unbind such cards.

#44 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 June 2016 - 02:28 PM

1. You probably hate me by now cuz I bring it up every week but when can we expect the mailbox and Eden NPC in Mora?

2. Many mini-boss cards aren't worth a lot anymore and are beginning to populate the server. Is there any chance that these mini-boss cards will be vendable again in the forseeable future? Or at the very least can we unbind stuff like Dark Illusion, Maya Purple, and those other ones that aren't worth a lot, or at the very very least unbind those cards that aren't even mini-bosses (ex: Echio).

But don't you see the hidden purpose of Echio being treated as a Boss?

Boss has 4 letters, take the first four letters away from Echio and what are you left with? O

What word contains an O in it? Boss. Lesson learned rice.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 27 June 2016 - 02:28 PM.

#45 HarpieQueen

HarpieQueen

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 02:32 PM

a few questions here:

1) What are the upcoming plans to improve social media interactions with the player? some ideas: code for headgear provided online via Facebook/Youtube etc.

2) is it being considere to make the server more friendly for player whom mother tongue is spanish?

3) are there anyplans or updates in the exp rate for the 3rd classes? quit hard to level up to a 3rd class, fixing the rate will decrease the use of bots.

4) can we get an extended palet for clothes dying? it gets really boring to look like everyone else, even if you dye the hair/clothes with so little opions, someone will look like you for sure.

5) are they upcoming rewars for the long term WP Points buyers? not only headgears for what is spend or buy in a month but the player whole purchase history.

regards,

Please give life to this game again.

1. I will leave this to Oda
2. Players regardless of heritage are welcome to join the server. If you are experiencing any particular issues please let us know so we can understand what is frustrating you or other players.
3. If there was a change that was made to the EXP scale by kRO we can inquire about it. Currently there are no plans on our end to update the exp curve.
4. Yes! More character customization is something we are currently in discussion with kRO about.
5. All such events will be announced in the patch notes or on the website. Please keep an eye out for these events.

#46 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 03:34 PM

But don't you see the hidden purpose of Echio being treated as a Boss?

Boss has 4 letters, take the first four letters away from Echio and what are you left with? O

What word contains an O in it? Boss. Lesson learned rice.

giphy.gif

#47 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 27 June 2016 - 03:44 PM

Can we make Thor as a pk server? There really isnt any difference between the two server right now

###

Btw, Only a number owns those golden wings

We have no plans for special server rules sets, but we will be converting Sakray into a PK server as a fun event during the extended Chaos downtime this week.

#48 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:51 PM

Can we make Thor as a pk server? There really isnt any difference between the two server right now

###

Btw, Only a number owns those golden wings

make OD pk  :rice:

#49 fuyuchen

fuyuchen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:41 AM

Any plan to make enriched ore 50 box vendable? thx

Currently due to the risk of credit card fraud and charge back there is no plans to do so.

#50 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:13 AM

Saw at irowiki that Throw Coin (Ninja) does halved damage against Boss and in pvp. After testing it seems that it is 1/3 damage. Can you confirm if it is intended or not? (1/3 and not 1/2). 
Is possible to remove this penalty on the skill btw? it would be viable for TE then :v coz doing 1/6 of its original damage is soooo meh :v

We can inquire with kRO about the intended penalty of the skill. To clarify though is it doing 1/3rd of the damage Ex 99 damage becomes 33 damage, or 1/3rd damage reduction where 99 damage becomes 66 damage?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users