21 replies to this topic

#1 zoke

zoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:01 AM

Hi everyone! Noob here

I was wondering about what i should get and lvl up first and if i had destroyed my GX i have about 50 mil and i don't know what to buy first.

My GX lvl 120 base 26 job

My equipment

Helmet

+7 Drooping Alicel (top) Silent Executor [1] (middle,bottom)

Weapon 

+5 Chakram [2] two hunter fly cards

Armor 

Sapha Cloth (no card) 

Garment 

+4 Sapha hood

Shoes

Sapha Shoes (no card)

Accessory

Sapha Ring and Assassin Handcuffs [1] or Teleport Silversmith Bracelet [1]

Skills

Cloaking Exceed lvl 5

Counter Slash lvl 5

Cross Ripper Slasher lvl 5

Rolling Cutter lvl 5

Weapon Blocking lvl 5

I don't have FAW or HBP.

so I don't know what to next i have started Ghost palace yesterday when I got to lvl 120 I don't think I can do Hazy yet If anyone have any tips or advise to help me level and to help me get money.

I would real appreciate your help very much.

Here is my status and equipment http://imgur.com/owOXvOG

P.S sorry if i wrote anything wong.

Edited by zoke, 16 June 2016 - 05:16 PM.

#2 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:11 AM

hmm for low budget i'm suggest rideword hat +0, vesper core 4 x2, immune nidhogur, thanatos katar, variant shoes and save some poison bottle

as long as you have cloaking exceed, you can by passing the monster. only need kill guardian and dragon . just be careful with agra mantis, but i recommend start hazy at lvl 130++

#3 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:12 AM

Did you check this guide yet?

For weapon running Ghost Palance until you can make your own Thanatos Katar is good.

Armor: Elemental Nab's Cloth with FS enchants are nice and help with hit. You can ask someone to help you run through Hazy so you get access to the item turn-in daylies for Mora Coins.

Garment: Really try to get a HBP, greed helps a lot with looting and even a +4 one with raydric should be better than what you currently have.

Ofc +9 HBP would be ideal and I would consider that (combined with +9 Rideword Hat) the top buying priority once you manage to get enough zeny.

Up to you if you try to save directly for a +9 one or go for +0~7 first and try to upgrade/resell that one later.

Shoes: Temp Boots with FS for more atk + hit. Variant Shoes work, too. (Don't buy the Variants though, buy the Temp Boots if you don't have either. Actually... save for Temp Boots even if you have Variants.)

Headgear: Rideword Hat is nice, especially at +9. Sadly it kills your budget now. I think there are other hp/sp leech headgears too, but I'm not sure about their names or how good they are.

Mid can be used for Blind/Mute immunity when you need it. Low can be left empty for now.

Accessory: Rogue's Treasures are awesome for more hit and atk as well as expensive. Vesper Core 04 is a cheap alternative for hit.

As for money-making: Make alts and farm low ti to sell Magical Stones. They sell pretty quick and are a nice income if you don't really have anything else. And then there always are Kafra Shop items if you want to use some real money.

#4 zoke

zoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:30 PM

Did you check this guide yet?

For weapon running Ghost Palance until you can make your own Thanatos Katar is good.

Armor: Elemental Nab's Cloth with FS enchants are nice and help with hit. You can ask someone to help you run through Hazy so you get access to the item turn-in daylies for Mora Coins.

Garment: Really try to get a HBP, greed helps a lot with looting and even a +4 one with raydric should be better than what you currently have.
Ofc +9 HBP would be ideal and I would consider that (combined with +9 Rideword Hat) the top buying priority once you manage to get enough zeny.
Up to you if you try to save directly for a +9 one or go for +0~7 first and try to upgrade/resell that one later.

Shoes: Temp Boots with FS for more atk + hit. Variant Shoes work, too. (Don't buy the Variants though, buy the Temp Boots if you don't have either. Actually... save for Temp Boots even if you have Variants.)

Headgear: Rideword Hat is nice, especially at +9. Sadly it kills your budget now. I think there are other hp/sp leech headgears too, but I'm not sure about their names or how good they are.
Mid can be used for Blind/Mute immunity when you need it. Low can be left empty for now.

Accessory: Rogue's Treasures are awesome for more hit and atk as well as expensive. Vesper Core 04 is a cheap alternative for hit.

As for money-making: Make alts and farm low ti to sell Magical Stones. They sell pretty quick and are a nice income if you don't really have anything else. And then there always are Kafra Shop items if you want to use some real money.

I checked that guide before but it is still need so much zenny
And Rogue's treasure is 100 million now
And what kind of temp boots do I buy?
And is it wise to spend all my money on ridewood?
Because I have a gene that cook but it is kind of slow and if I spend all my money on ridewood it will be very hard to cook with like a million
And my brother help me finish hazy once.

Edited by zoke, 16 June 2016 - 12:32 PM.

#5 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:07 PM

I checked that guide before but it is still need so much zenny
And Rogue's treasure is 100 million now
And what kind of temp boots do I buy?
And is it wise to spend all my money on ridewood?
Because I have a gene that cook but it is kind of slow and if I spend all my money on ridewood it will be very hard to cook with like a million
And my brother help me finish hazy once.

You can try to farm a Rogue's Treasure yourself (I did say that they are expensive :P) and just go with the much cheaper Vesper Core 04 for now.

For Temp Boots I went with STR ones for my GX, since I wanted 120 str. Agi Boots should also be good.

The Rideword Hat is a very good investment imo. I was using +9 Rideword + 2x Hunterfly Krishna + Sincuffs, switched to Hunterfly Thanatos Katar at 120 and never needed a single healing item for solo grinding.

Edited by kubikyuu, 16 June 2016 - 01:08 PM.

#6 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:41 PM

Pm me when you're on OP, I'll give you temp stat boots of your choice with the first level enchant of your choice.

#7 zoke

zoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 02:23 PM

Thanks to all of you for your help.

#8 zoke

zoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:17 PM

I have add an image of my status if you guys know what to increase first.

#9 NormalPeople

NormalPeople

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Thor /Chaos, mostly Thor

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:13 PM

i start doing hazy run when my gX still level 112
i just use cloaking exceed,get enough straw,just kill the guardian using edp and elemental converter and quickly kill the dragon

my gear back then just sapha set with no enchant and chakram + assasins handcuff
and i always bring silversmith to break the cast time of that dragon

#10 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:31 PM

for ctrl click crit:

double aunoe carded chakram + sincuff damage is on par with clean thanatos katar

for RC:

double aunoe carded chakram + sincuff damage < clean thanatos katar

conclusion:

just use thana katar

#11 zoke

zoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:38 AM

i start doing hazy run when my gX still level 112
i just use cloaking exceed,get enough straw,just kill the guardian using edp and elemental converter and quickly kill the dragon

my gear back then just sapha set with no enchant and chakram + assasins handcuff
and i always bring silversmith to break the cast time of that dragon

Did you have any enchants or card on Chakram or was it plain ?

#12 zoke

zoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:53 AM

for ctrl click crit:

double aunoe carded chakram + sincuff damage is on par with clean thanatos katar

for RC:

double aunoe carded chakram + sincuff damage < clean thanatos katar

conclusion:

just use thana katar

against MVP or boss do i put AK card and should i have more than one Thanatos katar with me or one and other katars ?

#13 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:23 AM

AK carded will boost your dmg even more. so yeah, afford more than 1 thana katar if you able to

#14 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 01:05 AM

sarah earing fatal 2 fatal 3!

#15 zoke

zoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 02:57 AM

sarah earing fatal 2 fatal 3!

But i am still only 120 not 145

#16 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:09 AM

But i am still only 120 not 145

then Rouges Treasure for the meantime if its cheap in your server, it helps you hit with RC too in early levels, especially in hazy forest or u go invest bako tatoo/RWC ring if you need it in your build

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 18 June 2016 - 03:09 AM.

#17 NormalPeople

NormalPeople

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Thor /Chaos, mostly Thor

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:11 AM

Did you have any enchants or card on Chakram or was it plain ?

i get good enchant for that chakram
+4 2paper chakram with fighting spirit and sharpnes ( i kinda forgot about that one :D )

#18 zoke

zoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:54 PM

Hey guys thanks you all the help, I was wondering what stat to lvl up if i got White Drooping Eddga Hat or HBP or FAW first and if i got White Drooping Eddga Hat should I upgrade it or my weapon first ?

P.S I got Thanatos Katar [1]

#19 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:19 AM

Hey guys thanks you all the help, I was wondering what stat to lvl up if i got White Drooping Eddga Hat or HBP or FAW first and if i got White Drooping Eddga Hat should I upgrade it or my weapon first ?

P.S I got Thanatos Katar [1]

white drooping eddga hat for end game headgear, get it after you have FAW. or HBP

based on edp formula on wiki, edp multiply Weapon ATK by 5, and Equipment ATK by 4.

it's better you upgrade weapon first because it's more attainable and edp multiply weapon atk bigger than equip atk. atk gain from equipment such as white droping eddga and FAW count as equipment atk

#20 JuliettedeRachel

JuliettedeRachel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:20 PM

it's better you upgrade weapon first because it's more attainable and edp multiply weapon atk bigger than equip atk. atk gain from equipment such as white droping eddga and FAW count as equipment atk

@azumatsu correct me if I'm wrong. but 225 eatk (+9eddga) still give more damage than 105 watk (upgrading +4 thana katar to +9). and according to ragi.al, they cost almost the same.

@op for rc gx

- i suggest you refine your weapon yourself little by little. and buy the other gears starting from +9~ eddga(225eatk), then +3~ tb str bp/fs7 (200str, 74eatk+7every3refine), then +9 faw fs16 wakwak(123eatk). (highest +dmg to lowest. test using 135 gx with 100str. tb str bp/fs7 actually gives the highest damage, but you need 120 str for maximum effect, so get that after eddga or when you have 120 str)

- for leech gears a combo of +0 rwh, +4s malicious set, malicious thana katar, succubus pet is enough for leveling purpose. +9 rwh doesn't increase the chance to leech, same goes for overupgrade malicious set. You better use the money to buy blood sucker instead so you can wear eddga hat all the time and not worry about your hp.

- armor: porcellio/earth deleter/element nab cloth

- garment: raydric/jakk/marse nid will come in handy.

- mid: status immunity/element resist/+atk/+hit.

- low: whatever you have, but blood sucker is the best (don't buy new one for cost efficiency)

- accessory: +atk/+hit/errende ebecee/kbc

- costume: full moon/+atk mid/+hit low

- shadow: physical set

edit: imo +9 faw is a thousand times better than +9 hbp. just buy +0 hbp for greed. use immune nid until you can afford +9 faw. tip: /q3 scrollup hbp, scrolldown greed, rightcklick immune nid.

Edited by JuliettedeRachel, 27 June 2016 - 08:46 PM.

#21 zoke

zoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:00 PM

white drooping eddga hat for end game headgear, get it after you have FAW. or HBP

based on edp formula on wiki, edp multiply Weapon[/size] ATK by 5, and Equipment ATK by 4.[/size]

it's better you upgrade weapon first because it's more attainable and edp multiply weapon atk bigger than equip atk. atk gain from equipment such as white droping eddga and FAW count as equipment atk[/size]

I tested White Drooping Eddga Hat and it increases the Attack by 25 and the chance ever upgrade

@op for rc gx
- i suggest you refine your weapon yourself little by little. and buy the other gears starting from +9~ eddga(225eatk), then +3~ tb str bp/fs7 (200str, 74eatk+7every3refine), then +9 faw fs16 wakwak(123eatk). (highest +dmg to lowest. test using 135 gx with 100str. tb str bp/fs7 actually gives the highest damage, but you need 120 str for maximum effect, so get that after eddga or when you have 120 str)
- for leech gears a combo of +0 rwh, +4s malicious set, malicious thana katar, succubus pet is enough for leveling purpose. +9 rwh doesn't increase the chance to leech, same goes for overupgrade malicious set. You better use the money to buy blood sucker instead so you can wear eddga hat all the time and not worry about your hp.
- low: whatever you have, but blood sucker is the best (don't buy new one for cost efficiency)

edit: imo +9 faw is a thousand times better than +9 hbp. just buy +0 hbp for greed. use immune nid until you can afford +9 faw. tip: /q3 scrollup hbp, scrolldown greed, rightcklick immune nid.

I think you forget that I only have 180 ASPD right now (with out any buffs) so I will do very much low damage if my ASPD wasn't 190 to 193 it doesn't matter if it is 193 or 190.

And to my new question I have to chooses (end builds MVP ctrl click crit not lvling).

The first is to get FAW and put in it Cenere Card and enchant it with full Fetal that will get me to 193 with other stuff, and will increase 32% crit damage but the enchantment on my temp boots going to be Delayafterattack and not FS.

The second is to get FAW and put in it Petal Card and enchant it with ASPD enchantment will get me to 193, and will increase 30% crit damage and can put FS.

So which is better 2% crit damage or 24 normal damage.

And my stats will be properly 100 Str, 102 Agi, 100 Vit, 1 Int, 65 Dex and 120 Luk
So is this a good build or no ?

Edited by zoke, 02 July 2016 - 02:49 AM.

#22 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:08 PM

@azumatsu correct me if I'm wrong. but 225 eatk (+9eddga) still give more damage than 105 watk (upgrading +4 thana katar to +9). and according to ragi.al, they cost almost the same.

@op for rc gx

yeah it give more damage, but that 225 eatk from +9 eddga proc by chance and consume 5 sp/sec. especially if you are RC, it less proc than ctrl crit atk and you still rely switching with rwh for sp leech. yeah i'd personally use eddga too, but i didn't use it everytime, mostly just for MVP ing which the monster have huge HP. if you are at leveling stage or not well geared yet, i suggest don't get eddga at first

comparing upgrading weapon with +9 FAW wakwak FS16 and you got which have better cost term efficiency >,<

anyway for me, i always invest gear which can shared with other job first(ex: HBP, FAW). but of course everyone have different priority thought

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users