4 replies to this topic

#1 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:27 AM

I've looked around a lot for different ranger builds/gears and I've noticed nobody ever uses RoFL

• Reduces damage received from [Fire] element attacks by 10%.
  • Adds a chance of doing one of the following when doing a physical attack: Fireball, Gloria Domini, Zen, Bowling Bash, and Fury.
  • +20 Atk
  • +2 Vit
  • +3 Str 

Once Zen and Fury proc it'll also give

+10 Crit

+15 Atk (From spirit spheres, if wiki +3atk/sphere is correct. For a total of +35 Atk)

Why isn't it used? To me it seems just as good as other accessories (if not better) for a fraction of the cost, unless you need the 10% aspd from bako

#2 XaviDucky

XaviDucky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:42 AM

Hi uni

#3 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:50 AM

I've looked around a lot for different ranger builds/gears and I've noticed nobody ever uses RoFL

• Reduces damage received from [Fire] element attacks by 10%.
  • Adds a chance of doing one of the following when doing a physical attack: Fireball, Gloria Domini, Zen, Bowling Bash, and Fury.
  • +20 Atk
  • +2 Vit
  • +3 Str 

Once Zen and Fury proc it'll also give

+10 Crit

+15 Atk (From spirit spheres, if wiki +3atk/sphere is correct. For a total of +35 Atk)

Why isn't it used? To me it seems just as good as other accessories (if not better) for a fraction of the cost, unless you need the 10% aspd from bako

Casting skills can lead to a drop in attack speed, it is subtle but there. If you are an ASPD ranger who kills with a party, chances are you could use this and it won't be too noticable, but if you solo, it would ruin some of the more finickity hitlocks.

#4 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:00 PM

I used it to proc fury or if I need the 10% fire resistance. Afterwards or otherwise, yes, I'll use bako tattoo.

Not confirmed, but I get the feeling that the RoFL procs somehow interfere/override with my lucky day / drooping eddga procs. 

#5 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:46 PM

Hi uni

Hello! ^.^

Casting skills can lead to a drop in attack speed, it is subtle but there. If you are an ASPD ranger who kills with a party, chances are you could use this and it won't be too noticable, but if you solo, it would ruin some of the more finickity hitlocks.

Thanks for the info, I didn't really consider hitlocking. Makes sense now!

I used it to proc fury or if I need the 10% fire resistance. Afterwards or otherwise, yes, I'll use bako tattoo.

Not confirmed, but I get the feeling that the RoFL procs somehow interfere/override with my lucky day / drooping eddga procs. 

I think I'll start doing the same

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users