Need Help for Good Gene on Bio4 party - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need Help for Good Gene on Bio4 party

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ericcc

ericcc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:25 AM

So i wanna be good gene on Bio4 and i need some help with my Gear. I currently have +12 Glorious Morning Star and my damage still now on Chens, miss on Gerfie so is there any tips to make them higher? Im using Shadow Balls. Is there any Food t o ise to make my Damage higher? Thank you.

Gears:
Upper Head: +12 Str EMH
Mid Head: BDM[0]
Low Head: Jinn
Armor: Bryn
Weapon: +12 Glorious Morning Star
Shield: Valk shield
Garment: Menbalt Faw Perfect EA
Shoes: TempDex EA/LD
Acce: 2 G. scraba Maelstorm

#2 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:59 AM

Gerties are shadow and demon, so you'll miss. If you want to do more you just need to cannon ball switch to holy.

Chens are demon, they don't get amplified damage from GMS.

What I do is I keep wind converter on, so when I switch to normal cannon balls to target chens, the ball is already wind converted.

You should be doing anywhere from 90-130k on randels, and if you ghost cannon ball switch 80-100k on celias and probably 50-70k on the rest, so you're already contributing enough to your party than most genes in Bio 4 who just use some HF or RTE without knowing what they're doing half the time.

If you have a Dieter Homunculus with Pyroclastic you should be doing even more.

Edited by KamiKali, 17 June 2016 - 07:00 AM.

#3 ericcc

ericcc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:04 AM

Only 40k on the tren, alp, flam 110k on Randel 16k on chen, miss on Gerfie so you are saying i have to bring alot of converter to switch from Dark Cannon Balls?

#4 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:08 AM

Only 40k on the tren, alp, flam 110k on Randel 16k on chen, miss on Gerfie so you are saying i have to bring alot of converter to switch from Dark Cannon Balls?

No what I'm saying is you should be hotkeying different cannon balls and switching between them depending on who you target. If you use Wind Converters + Iron Cannon Balls, you can be doing ~25-35k on Chens instead of 16k since they're wind.

Each bio monster has a different element, if you default shadow + Glorious Morning Star you'll be doing no damage to Gerties, which is shadow property, and less damage to Chens because they're Demon. However, if you switch to Holy Cannon Balls to CC Gertie and Iron + Wind, you should make up slightly for the racial damage loss by using elemental advantage.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:12 AM

Gerties are shadow element, if you only use shadow attacks, ofc you will miss.

Chens arent demihuman, they are demon, so the kvm bonus doesnt apply on them, hence the lower dmg.

Cart cannon element is affected by converters if you use a neutral cannonbal, if you use elemental ones it will have the cannonball element. So defaulting wind converter will give you wind cart cannon when using iron cannonballs, and you can switch to shadow ones for more damage on randels, ghost ones for more damage on celias, holy ones for more damage on gerties.
And yes, you should always have cannonballs to switch to and cover most elements.

#6 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:04 AM

I switch between shadow balls, holy and rarely ghosts (when RK's are not doing their job)

Pretty much 90% of the time your job is to kill off Randels in a party.

My gene does 220k-ish dmg with similar gears, except I'm using a +9 Flemberge, have maxed pyro, and use food buffs.

Don't forget about the aoe bomb, really nice dmg.

#7 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:13 AM

Your main role in a bio4 party is to care no one gets stripped. So timely FCPs is primary. Only Chen and Randall should be your concern since they're harder to kill with DBs. Be fast enough to kill Randall's before they go DA mode. And switch to iron ball+converter for Chen as Kali said. Don't even bother trying to kill the others as they can be cleared easily by the RKs and rangers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users