Woo just did my first 1m crit - Page 2 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Woo just did my first 1m crit

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 havemybaby

havemybaby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:27 PM

int barely affect crush strike damage at all. Crush strike damage heavily depend on your strength.

with 120 luk, 30 dex:
1. 80 str,1 int = 150k
2. 100 str, 80 int = 200k
3. 120 str, 1 int = 250k

did you forget to use endow or turisus?

#27 Midnight2DX

Midnight2DX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:54 PM

int barely affect crush strike damage at all. Crush strike damage heavily depend on your strength.

with 120 luk, 30 dex:
1. 80 str,1 int = 150k
2. 100 str, 80 int = 200k
3. 120 str, 1 int = 250k

did you forget to use endow or turisus?

I used them.  Hmm maybe Turisus just didn't proc?  I made sure to use Rhydo last so that way all my buffs would be affected in it.

#28 havemybaby

havemybaby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:57 PM

oh. Then how about magnum break?
my crush strike damage jump from 270k to 350k with it.

#29 Midnight2DX

Midnight2DX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:59 PM

oh. Then how about magnum break?
my crush strike damage jump from 270k to 350k with it.

Yup it was Turisus.  Must just not have proc'd the past few times I did it.  Just did 805k.

#30 havemybaby

havemybaby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 07:17 PM

oh lol. I thought you know about turirus proc rate. Anyway, Black ribbon is better for 1 crush strike while Drooping white eddga is better for crit purpose.

#31 Midnight2DX

Midnight2DX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:47 AM

oh lol. I thought you know about turirus proc rate. Anyway, Black ribbon is better for 1 crush strike while Drooping white eddga is better for crit purpose.

Oh yeah thanks for the reminder!  It's all coming back to me now lol

#32 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:30 AM

If you skip out on frenzy, you may want to consider dropping your HP and toggling the berserk ability to put you into provoke status (or using aloevera and also proccing bear's power). 

#33 Midnight2DX

Midnight2DX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:22 PM

Yeah I was considering getting Boots with that enchant, and other gear, just for this skill.

#34 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:54 AM

Using BlackCross's strat to proc runaway magic, enchant blade the extra 200int, and then proccing bear's power + eddga sounds p fun. It's an absurd setup with a limited time window, ofc, but hey man -- the numbers get bigger ;D 

#35 Midnight2DX

Midnight2DX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:44 PM

Using BlackCross's strat to proc runaway magic, enchant blade the extra 200int, and then proccing bear's power + eddga sounds p fun. It's an absurd setup with a limited time window, ofc, but hey man -- the numbers get bigger ;D 

And that's all that matters.  One reason I love playing this build is actually having to do all these different things to see your damage skyrocket.  I was explaining to someone the other day that it's very important to take advantage of ele scrolls when you actually start MVP hunting.  Speaking of, has anyone heard of the difference between endowing and getting Mild Wind buffs from the zodiac helms?  I read in an old topic, quoted from Azzy, that Mild buffs can increase damage even further with elements because it buffs your weapon attack AND your str attack.  Will try to confirm once I manage to get one.

#36 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:26 PM

Regular endow (converter or sage) only endows your weapon + equip atk, leaving your status attack (str, dex, luk, and base level) neutral. Mild-wind endows everything. I'm not sure how mastery attack enters this equation -- I believe it does not take any elemental buff, but I may be wrong. 

So, for example, say with absolutely no weapon/gear you do 200 damage on a level 1 earth enemy:

using an endow = you still do 200 damage on a level 1 earth enemy because you have no weapon or equip atk, only status attack

using mild wind (fire) = you do 300 damage on a level 1 earth enemy because it buffs your status attack as well as your weapon or equip atk

This is why with an endow that should have you doing 200% damage on an enemy you will find you often still do closer to something like 150-175% damage, and why when endowed you don't do full damage on a low ghost element enemy that ought to take 100% damage from whatever element. 

This becomes a bigger deal when that 200 str from bear's power procs, or you happen to be a 120 str + str food + other str buffs char. 

Not necessarily relevant to swordsman, but a GX can use the mild wind endow for status endow and then enchant poison + venom impression for potentially more damage on ghost enemies like Fenrir in the geffen magic tournament. 

Hope that helps m8. 

#37 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:50 PM

Midnight, I have a BP and RM shoes if u want to try  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic