Need non trans knight/swordie equip and build suggestions 4 quick lvl to 99. - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need non trans knight/swordie equip and build suggestions 4 quick lvl to 99.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:45 PM

I've seen one use +10 x3 sword guard saber that BBS all day with being able to see gutter lines.

Sadly, I don't have the budget for that as that cost anywhere from 90 to 100m.

veteran sword seem to usually be OOS.

Should I buy several elemental claymores instead and go 2h?

I don't mind using converters, straws, lots of fresh fishes, etc.

Suggestions for stat, skill and cheap equipments would be appreciated.

#2 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 June 2016 - 03:43 PM

if you don't mind to use converters do a small invest in buy the elementals claymores, they are cheap and when you become rune knight you may have recovered the zeny if you farmed enough loots.

About equipments there are many options, if right now you are swordman do the eden equipment quests the first and second (the third, from instructor Urj, by reaching lvl60, is optional if you want or not change the equipments). The eden equipments quests are free and easy to complete.

Now after become Knight you can dedice if go with eden equips or change them for other equipment, as example Goibne Set is good and super cheap (1-1.2m the set) gives you some resistance to basic elements, some mdef, small MaxSP, Vit & MaxHP.

About stats, priorize to have decent-high vit and str > Agi/Dex > Int/Luk. in numbers at level 99 and depending if you will leveling via aspd or skills:

Str 75-90

Agi 50-80

Vit 75-90

Int 20-30

Dex 40-60

Luk 1-35/40

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users