#1 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:55 PM

how do you do 13m crush strike damage? does it require influence from other classes such as gx dark claw or ab buffs such power of odin or is possible to to do it entirely on your own.....if so how? 

#2 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:08 PM

dark claw, lex, over refined weapon, right enchant. Slaughter Bonus of KVM pushes the damage on DH tremendously. MoT for the chosen ones who refuse to GX.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:35 PM

lol at this dagger guy, here to make you feel better

i cant find the 13m screenshot one, but it is still the same person 

So uhm...Crush Strike can do this now...Apparently. Yes, I 1-shot Valk.

1-shot%20Valk_zpsmsipqhne.jpg

Edited by fuyukikun, 19 June 2016 - 06:39 PM.

#4 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 19 June 2016 - 10:21 PM

Does GiganticAxe do good with CS on non-demi?

#5 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:51 AM

Does GiganticAxe do good with CS on non-demi?

You mean the Gigant Blade? 

CS main damage comes from refine, not necessarily weight, so any weapon with a super high refine will do great -- even if non-racially matched like a glorious.

A +12 violet fear (especially with two AK or Aunoe) will for sure out damage a +9 gigant blade easily, but I'm not sure how they stack up at +12 v +12 as I haven't ran those calculations, but my guess is 2xAK violet fear will still win out. The damage difference in the weapons are not that big, and the weight is seriously just another 280 into the damage formula, which isn't a whole lot considering you're talking thousands of percentage. 

Weight is a flat addition to the attack, where-as refine level is a multiplier; every refine (of a level 4 weapon) is basically worth an equivalent to 400 atk or 400 weapon weight in the damage formula for CS. IMO, the extra card slot on that VF is more useful, but that's just eye-balling it.

Edited by mildcontempt, 20 June 2016 - 06:53 AM.

#6 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:06 AM

That's some nice analysis, I'll just stick to my VF for now then >.>

#7 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:23 AM

so if you can CS 1m+ by default without lex and stuff

you probably doing near 2m or so if you're using Gloom card , then Lex it ?

Edited by Silvianna, 21 June 2016 - 01:24 AM.

#8 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:43 AM

You mean the Gigant Blade? 

CS main damage comes from refine, not necessarily weight, so any weapon with a super high refine will do great -- even if non-racially matched like a glorious.

A +12 violet fear (especially with two AK or Aunoe) will for sure out damage a +9 gigant blade easily, but I'm not sure how they stack up at +12 v +12 as I haven't ran those calculations, but my guess is 2xAK violet fear will still win out. The damage difference in the weapons are not that big, and the weight is seriously just another 280 into the damage formula, which isn't a whole lot considering you're talking thousands of percentage. 

Weight is a flat addition to the attack, where-as refine level is a multiplier; every refine (of a level 4 weapon) is basically worth an equivalent to 400 atk or 400 weapon weight in the damage formula for CS. IMO, the extra card slot on that VF is more useful, but that's just eye-balling it.

If this is the case why not just slot a golem card in a +12 VF over the gigant blade? at least u can enchant sharp8-10 and you don't have to invest 110 str to use gigant blade. I think I'll wait for the Lindy Hop.

#9 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:03 AM

lol at this dagger guy, here to make you feel better
i cant find the 13m screenshot one, but it is still the same person

This is what happens when you have fellow crazy peopl-...I mean 2 Linkers, 2 RKs, and a Priest...and you're bored!

the%20power%20of%20SCIENCE_zpsjaey7ywm.j

Sorry, I was bored and wanted to see the biggest number I could get! Also, BUMP. :v

here, i did it for you

#10 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:05 AM

^ that number is obtained using Alice card shiled + elemental advantage (wind vs earth) + kaite + lex + death bound.

pretty funny tho, i am pretty sure that isn't turisus proc. Because we keep getting that number and sometime, when we try to do it again, the damage return by death bound is 1. It make me think that there is a damage threshold in this game. Or at least, there is one for death bound reflect.

i know because i am the one who do that test with him.

i am pretty sure that dude can oneshot faceworm queen with darkclaw+ kaite + lex + weapon perfection and all other atk buff out there.

anyway, his 3.6m damage to valk is only using lex. and again, i was there with him when that happen. Tanking the dispell and valk for him :v

Edited by DemliekCake, 21 June 2016 - 04:08 AM.

#11 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:10 AM

^ wow so many RK facts i just know from reading your post. nice info

#12 havemybaby

havemybaby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:18 AM

sarcasm?  :Emo_13:

#13 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:20 AM

^ that number is obtained using Alice card shiled + elemental advantage (wind vs earth) + kaite + lex + death bound.

pretty funny tho, i am pretty sure that isn't turisus proc. Because we keep getting that number and sometime, when we try to do it again, the damage return by death bound is 1. It make me think that there is a damage threshold in this game. Or at least, there is one for death bound reflect.

i know because i am the one who do that test with him.

i am pretty sure that dude can oneshot faceworm queen with darkclaw+ kaite + lex + weapon perfection and all other atk buff out there.

anyway, his 3.6m damage to valk is only using lex. and again, i was there with him when that happen. Tanking the dispell and valk for him :v

what was this rk build and gear?

#14 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:31 AM

well, i know his exact stats and gears. But i didnt bother to copy it. Mainly because our playstyle is different and he has access to certain gears that i dont.

Moral of the story: Just use BlackCross's build. Then as you get better in Rk, use your own build. And you know some of the stuff or advice that i give in blackcross thread? some of that are from him.

btw, i wont tell you his build because it is his right. If he himself come here and tell you, then so be it.

#15 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:54 AM

well, i know his exact stats and gears. But i didnt bother to copy it. Mainly because our playstyle is different and he has access to certain gears that i dont.

Moral of the story: Just use BlackCross's build. Then as you get better in Rk, use your own build. And you know some of the stuff or advice that i give in blackcross thread? some of that are from him.

btw, i wont tell you his build because it is his right. If he himself come here and tell you, then so be it.

you are the most qualified person other then black cross i can see in regards to rune knight  Physical builds. Which of the 2 black cross builds is best in your opinion to use with the new lindy hop sword and the old rune circlet

(his original 120 str build or his new 100 str build )

from your previous posts i get the feeling your physical rk is more skill orientated with mayb 120 str and very high dex 

#16 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:12 AM

i personally go with his first build. I had tried different variation of str vit and int, but that one suit me the best. And i don't think lindy hop or old rune circlet will change that. At least not for me. Lindy hop is just a better version of gigant blade while old circlet is a better version of black ribbon. That's all.

But the armor (i forgot its name) that give cast delay redux if wear with garment might change it. That armor can be enchanted with some str and int enchant that give massive increase in atk and matk per str and int. If we have that, then blackcross's 2nd build might be better.

#17 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:26 AM

i personally go with his first build. I had tried different variation of str vit and int, but that one suit me the best. And i don't think lindy hop or old rune circlet will change that. At least not for me. Lindy hop is just a better version of gigant blade while old circlet is a better version of black ribbon. That's all.

But the armor (i forgot its name) that give cast delay redux if wear with garment might change it. That armor can be enchanted with some str and int enchant that give massive increase in atk and matk per str and int. If we have that, then blackcross's 2nd build might be better.

will 30 dex really be enough to make optimum use of the old circlet ?

can you find the armour your reffering to on here divine pride:

http://www.divine-pride.net/database/item/armor?Defense=0&Slot=0&minReqLevel=1&maxReqLevel=175&Location=513&job=4054&find=Search&Page=1

#18 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:36 AM

ugh. try google next time.

https://forums.warpp...-mar-25th-2015/

referring to this enchants:
Reacto Supportive STR - ATK +5 per 10 base STR. ATK +10 when +7 or above. Can be enchanted once. Armor Only.

Reacto Supportive INT - MATK +5 per 10 base INT. MATK +10 when +7 or above. Can be enchanted once. Armor Only.

most class can only be benefit by one of those enchant, but Rk and genetic can get both. This probably be more op on genetic's acid bomb. Way to push retarded skill damage.

#19 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:19 AM

If this is the case why not just slot a golem card in a +12 VF over the gigant blade? at least u can enchant sharp8-10 and you don't have to invest 110 str to use gigant blade. I think I'll wait for the Lindy Hop.

IMO Golem is a waste of a card slot, even considering the break chance. 

#20 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:14 PM

okay so my friend made a +12 Gigant blade today. when we compared crush strike damage to a +12 VF side by side naked vs. porings, Gigant blade won by 20k more extra damage. VF did 104k damage and Gigant did 124k. So verdict is Gigant blade is the better CS weapon.

#21 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:53 AM

Cards or just the weapon? Cuz on its own, yeah, the higher atk power + natural crit damage mod of the Gigant Blade is better, but if you enter cards into the equation then things change radically. 

#22 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:13 PM

Both weapons were clean with VFear being enchanted with sharp9. I agree VFear probably wins cause of extra card slot and the ability to wear RWC ring/Maelstorm for more damage but it still breaks. I'd be more excited to play Physical RK again if we had old rune circlet for better AOE so might as well wait for lindy hop.

#23 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:17 PM

So ran another test naked, besides the accessories, this time with +12 Double Liberation Violet Fear Sharp9 vs. +12 Liberation Gigant blade. The RWC rings are Str3/atk 7% with one being Gold Scaraba Card and the other Phen Card. I ran this test cause this is the ideal setup for each weapon. Gigant Blade wins. Don't ask how I died. I also used abrasive for this test to get crit rate up as I no longer own any physical RK equip since I changed to DB type.

screenChaos042_zpsipcg1yjl.jpg

screenChaos043_zpsluapsnsn.jpg

#24 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:15 AM

Follow up with Vfear test with Spear Dynamo on. Gigant Blade is the new CS weapon. Every Physical Rk should own a +9. Super cheap at only 2-6m zeny.

screenChaos048_zpscgh7swo1.jpg

Edited by jiggity, 26 June 2016 - 04:20 AM.

#25 havemybaby

havemybaby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:45 AM

I only tested 2ak +9TGL sharp9 with 2rwc ring against +9gb with 2luk glove. it deal the same amount of damage. 
I assumed that 2ak +9 vf with 2 rwc ring will outdamage both of them. Look like i am wrong.

or maybe it is because +12gb have 12% crit mod?

btw when i tried it, i use fatalfaw with petal and templuk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users