How the paladin skill sacred protection works ? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How the paladin skill sacred protection works ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:40 PM

Anyone explain me this skill plz i dont understand how to use it or what it does

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:53 PM

You have to be next to your friends in order to activate it.

The skill will protect your party members for receiving damages. Damages will be led to you instead. ;)

#3 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:06 AM

but they cant be full hp ?

i did that and didint got the blue thing

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:31 PM

I think Sacred protection is slightly bugged and has a questionable range. Tested and it works, but sometimes the duration even if the person standing next to you doesn't move it disappears within a second of casting it. Pve works normally, however pvp has wonky duration, range and etc. It's not reliable to use in pvp. Unless popcorn decides to work on it later.

How it's supposed to work is you take a certain % of the damage your friend takes. Your own defense/resist do not apply. You can be level 85 with 45k defense and still take a decent amount of damage if your buddy doesn't have gear. You should be careful to use it because it doesn't cap at 1 hp, so you can actually die and lose exp (outside of pvp) if your buddy decides to take some damage you can't tank for fun (like elga fire).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users