6 replies to this topic

#1 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:04 PM

A few suggestions for the now useful guild vaults.

First off, this of course applies to them too: https://forums.warpp...ing-suggestion/

Second, make the "Line up" be available in guild vaults too.

Third, allow the guild to change settings for individual tabs. So for example tab 1 could have very expensive items that only the guild masters could take out, while other tabs could be used to store items everyone could use whenever.  

#2 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:22 AM

Hey there! I passed your suggestion along earlier. I forgot to reply, my bad!

"The line up is a good idea, the separated tab options is a lot of work, because the system has not any support for it yet.
For now I think everyone should be glad that they are having the possibility to extend their guild vaults permanently.

All of these suggestions are more post-Arcadia work"

Quoted directly from Popcorn. :)

#3 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:39 AM

Can be post post Arcadia or never! I only suggest, if stuff actually gets added in that's a bonus :P

Edited by Precrush, 21 June 2016 - 12:41 AM.

#4 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:33 AM

Haha! He was making fun of me for copy/pasting. I like the idea, if it's doable. :)

#5 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:52 AM

Well that's a way to gets his thoughts  :P I personally don't agree at all with the notion that if we get comments on proposals from the staff, people would assume that thing would be coming. If you've played this game before you are used to expecting updates exactly never. But it is what it is.

Edited by Precrush, 21 June 2016 - 04:57 AM.

#6 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:03 AM

I really write down everything which is a useful and reasonable change or suggestion in any way. But if I would try to implement everything I like or the players like - or don't like :D - I would need a 40-hours-day. Sadly I also need some time for eating and sleeping (sleep is overestimated) and shopping and a bit of real life. *sigh*

#7 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:31 AM

Ye and I'd expect everyone to understand that. Not going and responding to these gives you a bit more time to use on something else which is why it's just fine imo. But hell wouldn't break lose if you did, that's what I'm saying^^

Edit: And it's also fine if you don't want to for what ever reason ofc, free world. Can't speak for anyone else really but the staff's thoughts on anything about the game are interesting to me.

Edit 2: Scratch those. I dunno why I'm rambling here. What I mean is that I disagree with what you said on that one stream about people thinking something would be in the game soon if you commented on suggestions (more than you do I guess). That's all!

Edited by Precrush, 21 June 2016 - 06:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users